Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out (333 Views)

Sell Gold For Cash / Sell Us Your Scrap, Damaged Or Accident Cars, Bus Or Truck For Cash In Lagos / Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out by LMS1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
! guys, I urgently need a user who has a verified btc wallet that can receive at least 1 bitcoin a day.
I lost my investment wallet details and can't withdraw from it
,i can only send to others.
DM let's do business,

Note: you will need to register in the same platform and invest with at least 40$ to get account verified, then u send only your username to me which I'll use to transfer the coin in my wallet to your user account, no scamming..
but you'll need to send me cash to my local bank account either by selling the coin or whatever..
If i trust you, I send more coin after@ 40/50% share..
Re: In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out by Krak(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Are you serious, hope this is not a scam?
Re: In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out by njikoka(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out by Prayfortheworld: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2022
LMS1:
! guys, I urgently need a user who has a verified btc wallet that can receive at least 1 bitcoin a day.
I lost my investment wallet details and can't withdraw from it
,i can only send to others.
DM let's do business,

Note: you will need to register in the same platform and invest with at least 40$ to get account verified, then u send only your username to me which I'll use to transfer the coin in my wallet to your user account, no scamming..
but you'll need to send me cash to my local bank account either by selling the coin or whatever..
If i trust you, I send more coin after@ 40/50% share..
You can message me if you're for real and not scam
We will do a smooth business
Re: In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out by Garrydosky04: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
You can message me if you're for real and not scam We will do a smooth business
boss please i want to learn crypto
Re: In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out by Prayfortheworld: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Garrydosky04:
boss please i want to learn crypto
Message me
Re: In Need On Verified BTC Wallet For Cash Out by Garrydosky04: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Message me
okay for email.i nor get email again boss

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Considering Relocating To Canada Soonest ... / Free Virtual Assistant / Data Entry Task For All / Security Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.