Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri (30892 Views)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed / Obi Ezekwesili Smiles And Relaxes Inside #BuhariTrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by wwwihy: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
If Pastor Odumeje had been brutalised in the North, Obi Ezekwesili and others, would have crawled out of their holes to condemn it. But as it happened in the South, they are silent. Just as they were silent when Harira was killed in the same Anambra. We are watching

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1545084101375442945

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Totilopussylick(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is Reno Omokri contributing anything for the growth of Nigeria .

326 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by derecho(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
This one just wan talk sha...if dem cyberbully am now, e go dey form victim.

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Naijanascam: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
You are becoming more and more confusing to yourself these days

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Seezion: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Lastmessenger2: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
The man is seriously a disgrace to humanity. Imagine staying in the comfort of his home to cause ethnic division.

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Oilwell(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Correct Bro said it all

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
If it had happened in the North, it would have been breaking news on all newspapers and blogs.

The useless group that call themselves HURIWA would have long issued a statement. Kukwa would have spat fire by now. CAN wouldn't be left out of the frenzy, and Igbos would have had another reason why Nigeria doesn't deserve unique black people like them.

But since it happened in the East, it's all good.

Bloody hypocrites.

122 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by ERockson: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
So this is Reno reaction to the demolition of prophet Odumeje church. This demolition happened today and this useless man wants people he mentioned to react immediately

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by UrPapa: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
The level of hypocrisy in this country is high
So much that I dislike Reno, what he said is true
If it was elrufai dat did wat soludo did, my igbo brothers would have flood the whole Nigerian cyber space to scream persecution

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by richie240: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
U are right: he "juss wan talk".
Now back to d mata: did he lie about what he said?
cool
derecho:
This one just wan talk sha...if dem cyberbully am now, e go dey form victim.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:
U are right: he "juss wan talk".
Now back to d mata: did he lie about what he said?
cool
Lol.

Don't expect any explanation.

Indeed, the least you should expect from him is insult, insult and more Insult.

If he wants to amuse you, he will direct the blame to El rufai.

Just wait and see, that is if he even reply you at all. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
omenka:
If it had happened in the North, it would have been breaking news on all newspapers and blogs.

The useless group that call themselves HURIWA would have long issued a statement. Kukwa would have spat fire by now. CAN wouldn't be left out of the frenzy, and Igbos would have bad another reason why Nigeria doesn't deserve unique black people like them.

But since it happened in the East, it's all good.

Bloody hypocrites.
Yet, those people are practically busy insulting all Nigerians so one of them should be elected as the president of my beloved country.

God knows that will never happen even in the next 5 decades. God forbid, we Nigerians jump am pass. cheesy

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by richie240: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

Don't expect any explanation.

Indeed, the least you should expect from him is insult, insult and more Insult.

If he wants to amuse you, he will direct the blame to El rufai.

Just wait and see, that is if he even reply you at all. cheesy
Lolz, u dey tell me ni? grin
Me sef I know d 4-1-1 nah!
I juss say make I whine-am small ds night. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by TakeBackNaija: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
That bastard called reno or whatever is a disgusting fool.

This same fool will be complaining that Nigerian youths who are supporting Obi are cyber bullies yet all he does online everyday is trying to pitch ethnic groups in Nigeria against each other. However, he is hiding in America while trying to set Nigeria on fire with his stupid tribal utterances.

His day of reckoning is coming and he will be surely disgraced.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yet, those people are practically busy insulting all Nigerians so one of them should be elected as the president of my beloved country.

God knows that will never happen even in the next 5 decades. God forbid, we Nigerians jump am pass. cheesy
They've made themselves the but of all jokes in the country. Majority tribe for that matter. It is a crying shame my brother. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by inoki247: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nobody fit du wrong for that region...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
wingmanIII:

Omenka, you have always been a fool, known you to be a fool, and you will remain one till a forgotten grave claims you. Old degenerate. All your mates have quit nairaland but hate and bigotry won't let you. Animal!!
Meeeee, meeeeee mmmmeeeeeeeee. That's all I hear from you. cheesy grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by kenzysmith: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Am beginning to hate this reno day by day he is two face sad avoid people like this . tufiakwa sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by dler07: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno should go for a mental health checks.

Dude is seriously becoming a nuisance lately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Ejehkob: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by vincentjk(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2022
You and who are watching? It still baffles me how people take this anywhere belle face talkative serious till now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Imstrong2(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2022
This idle man again abeg make buhari leave office make him rush come Nigeria make we rest angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2022
I wonder the kinda smoke this guy dey take

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.