Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc (1033 Views)

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Vulturereloaded: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Before Peter obi joined labour party, APC and PDP candidates have already estimated how much they would spend to buy votes. But after peter obi, joined the race, more people are registering for PVC.

This will now stretch the amount budgeted by PDP and APC for vote buying.

And chances are that the youths will eat the money and vote Peter Obi.

8 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Double edge sword. After his account was reported. This man has no shame.

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Vulturereloaded: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
inspirator1:
Double edge sword. After his account was reported. This man has no shame.

Reno is irrelevant. OBIDIENT movement is what youths could not achieve with Endsars. They will achieve by ballot.

4 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Viscuz: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
More

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
May God save Nigeria. When light comes darkness disappears.
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Joey4321: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Laudable
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by ASAPFERG: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Make February reach abeg.. Make igbos fit shutup for once
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Vulturereloaded: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Unfortunately, this is beyond igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVY20OOyvHg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Totilopussylick(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chances of youths eating the money and still

Vote for labour party got me tongue.

PDP and APC era is over.

Labour party is the new era.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by rolams(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ok. Continue!
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by rolams(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
I laugh in Canadian language!
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by johnnyjake12(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
AS FOR ME IF ANY ONE WHICH TO BUY MY VOTE, I GOT CHOP THE MONEY CLEAN MOUTH BUT GO STILL GO VOTE P.O na my money wen they steal i chop.my pvc have bin cleaned up waiting to be deploy
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abeg make una click below link to watch our amiable incoming VP speak on corruption. Intelligent man per excellence.

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1545079124808671232?t=ozPbVGfktDtEM1Ahy6gwQQ&s=19
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Sparrk007(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
ASAPFERG:
las las aboki you go wise
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Mfetenang: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2022
People from that part of the country really know how to daydream grin grin grin
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Obidient4life3: 5:39am On Jul 08, 2022
To add to that... The new electoral law doesn't give room for Ballot snatching so it's a double dilemma for them

3 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Bobloco: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2022
ASAPFERG:

This is beyond tribe

Be sincere to yourself, are you happy with the way Nigeria is currently ruled

2 Likes

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Peter Obi is only a threat to PDP and NOT APC. Know this and know peace!
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Gohs: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Peter Obi is out to shake things up a bit. . .

Things will change in Nigeria when he gets to power — that's for sure!
Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Vulturereloaded: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one .

Re: Main Reason Why Peter Obi Is A Threat To Pdp And Apc by Vulturereloaded: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Peter Obi is only a threat to PDP and NOT APC. Know this and know peace!

This is a threat to APC.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Trying To Be Like Pablo Escobar - David Hundeyin / Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 / ASUU STRIKE: NANS Block Lagos International Airport Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.