Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen (373 Views)

How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer / How To Get Loan As A US Non-citizen / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen by stevewrites(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Starting a new business is an exciting venture, but it can also be a scary one. The complexity of opening a shop in a foreign country can be overwhelming. With changes constantly happening in the political and economic climate in the US, you may even be unsure if now is the right time to get your business going. However, the United States has welcomed foreign businesses for quite some time and will likely continue to do so.
The good news is that the steps to incorporating as a non-citizen are fairly simple, and there are plenty of resources available to help you along the way. Here is a detailed guide that will help break down the complexities of opening your US company.
https://bonch.co/article/how-to-get-a-us-llc-business-account-as-a-non-resident/
Re: How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen by Alvino1(m): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2022
O.P abeg before we open the guides for the link you shared, abeg first tell us how to get the U.S Visa first... abeg no vex... I need am
Re: How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen by ayoncox: 1:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Alvino1:
O.P abeg before we open the guides for the link you shared, abeg first tell us how to get the U.S Visa first... abeg no vex... I need am
It is easier to start an offshore business in the US than to get the US Visa. You gerrit
Re: How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen by Alvino1(m): 2:19am On Jul 08, 2022
ayoncox:

It is easier to start an offshore business in the US than to get the US Visa. You gerrit

okay bro but can i do that from over here? I mean from Naija. if yes, please how do i contact you personally so you can tell me how??
Re: How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen by ayoncox: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Alvino1:

okay bro but can i do that from over here? I mean from Naija. if yes, please how do i contact you personally so you can tell me how??
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: How To Start A Business In The US As A Non-citizen by Alvino1(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2022
ayoncox:

Chat me up on 08089456258

alright

(1) (Reply)

How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone / Original Superior Quality Loafers / 8*9 Feet Container For Shop Is For Sale Due To Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.