Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How I Make Pap (akamu, Ogi) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Make Pap (akamu, Ogi) (301 Views)

How To Preserve Pap (ogi/akamu) With Chemicals,pls Help! / How To Make Delicious Bean Cake(akara) Alongside With Pap(ogi) In 60 Minutes Ti / Nigerian Slay Queen Says She Is 27 Yrs Old And Can't Do Ordinary Pap (akamu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Pap (akamu, Ogi) by SURElee(f): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2022
If you have always had difficulty making Pap also known as Akamu and Ogi by different tribes, worry no more.

This simple video walks you through the easy steps that will help you make yours without the hassles of it ending up with lumps and it being runny.

All you need for this is
100naira akamu ( I used 100 naira worth of akamu, you can use less)

Some water to mix to form a paste

Some boiling water

It is a pretty simple process.

Please like our video, and subscribe to the channel to help us grow it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will be glad to help out. God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yzq0uarpms

(1) (Reply)

US Announces More Himars Precision Rocket Systems For Ukraine / Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking / Kemi Nelson's Death A Big Loss To APC, Party Chieftain, Ajaka Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.