Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) (80500 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by dryakson(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
NOTE: It's in the north, and a Muslim dominated place.
So, I threw the cola and the mini clay pot away and burt the ₦10.
Am I in trouble? shocked

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
U de fear??
But you jonse oooh
The highest thing you for do na 2 piss on am
Finished
Then you waka pass
You for no burn anything
But sha pray well make alusi no find you for night

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by dryakson(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:
U de fear??
Oboi i de fear o

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink
them never use jazz hold you na
Na y you de cap

368 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Righteousness2(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.

292 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
dryakson:
Oboi i de fear o
no reason am
But if leg start to de scratch You no scratch am ooh
Just use piss wash yout leg

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by VeryWickedMan: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Better pray that it works so that your foolishness can be transferred to him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.
you heard he is a Muslim right

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up with your nonsensical jazz BS..deluded Dumbos always spewing Garbage without providing credible proof.. undecided
this one de house de cap
You don't even know anything about spiritual things
You think life is just about attacking people verbally on nairaland

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2022
I smell lies tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:
this one de house de cap
You don't even know anything about spiritual things
You think life is just about attacking people verbally on nairaland
I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
shake my head
Your mata long

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:
shake my head
Your mata long
Shut up pls... undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by realstars: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Just beleave that God the father is bigger than all powers and all evil in Jesus name. just say Amen.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up pls... undecided
people like u claim rugged on socials
But weak in reality
You de tell me shut up ??
When hand go touch you ehhh

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Righteousness2(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:
So if he is a Muslim , what happened?
Your fellow human has a problem and ask for solution. You are talking religion.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by MufasaLion: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Nothing will happen to you. Don't panic. All those things are scam.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

So if he is a Muslim , what happened?
Your fellow human has a problem and ask for solution. You are talking religion.
you said he should pray in the name of Jesus
But he is a Muslim

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:

Juju no dey catch Muslim

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by MufasaLion: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:
shake my head
Your mata long

Prove her wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up...no one is talking about rugged nonsense..go threaten your fellow Dumbos.. undecided
lol
I will not take you. Serious
Cus you are another scared girl that will piss on her pants if I approach you physically
You just rant online to feel good

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:
lol
I will not take you. Serious
Cus you are another scared girl that will piss on her pants if I approach you physically
You just rant online to feel good
I don't do petty threats from simps.. undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Juju no dey catch Muslim
so as juju catch am he would pray in the name of Jesus
Is that how it works??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't do petty threats from simps.. undecided
Lol
You call that a threat
You just make me laugh
Little girl go help your mum in the kitchen

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:

Lol
You call that a threat
You just make me laugh
Little girl go help your mum in the kitchen
Now go make ya pops proud and stop stalking people on a faceless forum.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now go make ya pops proud and stop stalking people on a faceless forum.. undecided
Stalking
Who

6 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2022
blazingblender:

Stalking
Who
Little girl?
Who? wink

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by blazingblender(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little girl?
Who? wink
Little girl
go play with your toys
Ain't mentioning you anymore

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.