Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) (80584 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.
DID YOU HEAR HIM WELL? A MUSLIM GOING TO MOSALASHI undecided
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.
DID YOU HEAR HIM WELL? A MUSLIM GOING TO MOSALASHI undecidedSOMEBODY WEY NO BE OF CHRIST HOW CAN HE RECEIVE FROM CHRIST?

2 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
them never misuse Music place you na Na y you de cap
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Blueace247(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
I swear.this is make up for front page
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by dryakson(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blueace247:
I swear.this is make up for front page
Passed through the way and I still saw the cola in the gutter

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Donaluta(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now go make ya pops proud and stop stalking people on a faceless forum.. undecided

Noise maker .... Jobless human ... Every thread you deyy

10 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by adecz: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
You don buy gbésé❗️❗️ shocked shocked☠️☠️☠️
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by UptownVibes(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
You went to far by burning them. I hope it doesn't have negative effect on you later.. Life is beyond how some kids sees it on this forum.. Some calls real African voodoo scam grin Only kids thinks like that...

4 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink

Shit it woman in the gathering on men women should keep shut

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44 RULE 2 angry
Cry baby..cry.. grin

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Donaluta:

Noise maker .... Jobless human ... Every thread you deyy
Shut up boy.. grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nothing would happen, any trenches god dat collects 10 naira is in worst situation than you bro

3 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Rrchrd(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
It is because you're a Muslim & you're weak in spirit
A Christian like me can't be afraid when I remember Psalm 23

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by dryakson(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Akoja360:
Nothing would happen, any trenches god dat collects 10 naira is in worst situation than you bro
ameen. Thanks
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by malvisguy212: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
I just don't know why atheists will always call people who believe in the spirituality dumb and foolish. but when they are ask to explain how juju work, they repeat the same thing " it's doesn't work "

you should be the one to free yourself from mental slavery, because 24/7 you're on nairaland, do you have job ?

11 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
malvisguy212:
I just don't know why atheists will always call people who believe in the spirituality dumb and foolish. but when they are ask to explain how juju work, they repeat the same thing " it's doesn't work "

you should be the one to free yourself from mental slavery, because 24/7 you're on nairaland, do you have job ?
How am I supposed to explain your nonsensical juju nonsense when it doesn't work? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Those atheist, saying there is no juju, blablabla

Believe them at your own peril

Some of this atheist practise these things(juju) secretly.

Then come out in the open to lie about having knowledge of IT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Alexiiydon: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
your forefathers will see how foolish you’re and shake head say you no even believe the jazz don catch you because it’s a secret that’s not meant for small boy like you

3 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Alexiiydon:
your forefathers will see how foolish you’re and shake head say you no even believe the jazz don catch you because it’s a secret that’s not meant for small boy like you
Shut up and stop embarrassing your fams here.. grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Pathokpo: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink
The guy even Bleep up he for collet the money take go see front. Oops I forgot, 10 naira is totally worthless in current day naija

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by fman(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

remember say him na Moslem.
Before you begin your prayers and casting

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
U de fear??
But you jonse oooh
The highest thing you for do na 2 piss on am
Finished
Then you waka pass
You for no burn anything
But sha pray well make alusi no find you for night

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh

U still put more fear o
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Rebirth212: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fear.....
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Jomonix: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chai.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Offpoint1: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you believe such exists then you have something to worry about, but if you don't... Then nothing will happen
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Fearyourcreator: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
this one de house de cap
You don't even know anything about spiritual things
You think life is just about attacking people verbally on nairaland
Leave am , e never collect arrow na

2 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Lukgaf(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Say your Adhkar very well. Have faith in Allah and nothing would happen to you, Bidhnilah

11 Likes

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Okobola146: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
So na you carry the thing, your village people don finally catch you, make I see how Mohammed go safe you
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by IrepChrist: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Who whosoever shall call on the name of the lord shall be delivered I agree.
But also he hears the distinct voice of his sheep.
Salvation is necessary.And then pleading the supreme blood of Jesus.
He should then decree in the name of Jesus to cancel the intended consequences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.