Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) (80565 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by diggindeep: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
NOTE: It's in the north, and a Muslim dominated place.
So, I threw the cola and the mini clay pot away and burt the ₦10.
Am I in trouble? shocked

You met the gods on your way to pray to God.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Pymetrics: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
Am I in trouble? shocked
If you have strong eeman you don't even need to do anything. But next time if you are afraid, just recite ayat kursiy, suratul fakaq and Nas. Then ask Allah to protect you from evil associated with what you stepped on.
If you still have anything in your mind since the event has passed, just recite as I said and pray against it. You do not need to go to any alfa or any seer. Your eeman and firm belief in Allah's doing is what you need.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Bahamas95(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nothing will happen jor!......Just regard it as nonsense, the devil use fear as a tool to attack people.

Wetin concern you with wetin dem put for road?

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by diggindeep: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

You mean, you met the gods on your way to pray to God.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by tiswell(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stalker and simp who send ladies mails in secret go get a life and stop sending Ladies dm... undecided

If you are sexually starved go to a brothel and stop embarrassing yourself here.. grin
how old are you again
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by stasius: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Just piss on it and it will be neutralized.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by rajiedreez: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
No fear
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Roozzaay(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shayatins and evil people are real. You were going to worship Lord of the Universe (good and evil creatures) when this happened, say your adhkar constantly, get yourself Citadel of Believers, its in different languages, they are handy in times like this. If Allah wills nothing is going to happen to you. Peace

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Truetalk3139: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
N10 signifies chronic poverty. I’m not sure about the pepper but in one town in the villages of Ayobo, there is a man which was know to use pepper to destroy people’s life, pepper is used for real terror, ones he throws the pepper at you, you are gone. I’m glad he’s dead now.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
You are g in trouble. Seek Jesus to v eternal peace and be free from fetishism
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Kajaard: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
no reason am
But if leg start to de scratch You no scratch am ooh
Just use piss wash yout leg

Lol cheesy
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Vix805: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
you will die nau

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by yusufmurry: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.

Inside mosque

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by zedegit: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.

Chosen mopo you are talking to a Muslim.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by andyanders: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Op be muslim. Dey no believe in Jesus. Let him call on his god to save him. The muslim alfa beside my house is always catching lizard on the fence separating my house and his house. One day, I asked him what he does with those lizard. He told me that he use them to pray fore people. Most times, he will be throwing rice and corn on the street. I was amazed. Na dem dey do those kind of things.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by unscripted(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
bro , if as much as you claim knowledgable and woke , you do not identify that there are some mysterious event in this life.. then I don't consider you enlightened.. even scientist calls it ..

Metaphysics
Derived from the Greek meta ta physika ("after the things of nature"wink; referring to an idea, doctrine, or posited reality outside of human sense perception. In modern philosophical terminology, metaphysics refers to the studies of what cannot be reached through objective studies of material reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by drillzablaze: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
How ppl cause trouble for themselves..its bad enough that you were first to meet that kinda thing in the morning...it's sad all you could think of is burnt it...pray sha..#peace
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by sekem: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Your destiny is gone.

As you stepped into that juju, you have stepped in and carried the whole wahala of the person who did the juju on your head.

As your burned the fetish thing, watch and see how your entire life will start burning up and down.

In short, you are finished.

Hahaha.

Abeg no mind me o, na play I dey play o.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Whiteways: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Next time... Recite qurisiu, suratul Iqlas, suratul Falaq, suratul Nas (3x) each.

May Allah protect us from all evil.

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by sinkhole: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Oboi i de fear o
That fear is the beginning of your problem.
The fear is what some psychologists termed "mental poisoning"
The more you think about it, the more you feel some things developing in your body which may eventually lead to real physical ailment, but if you can just forget it and go about your normal business then absolutely nothing will happen!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by ArewaNorth: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
Nothing will happen to you. The doer just wasted his/her time cool

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
them never use jazz hold you na
Na y you de cap
They are kids. They know nothing about spiritual
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by bizzibodi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
you said he should pray in the name of Jesus
But he is a Muslim
Jesus transcend all religions.even muha dey respect isah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Zulu2022: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ppl go dey trouble de go de wake,y u go match juju de set on,as in u be pastor,oga go check ur Ori ooh or go do divinition,else some one some where jazz don activate..de no de use tinx of the gods play,even sacrifice e get y
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Larryton(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ma dira o
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Invest4growth: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Trust me, it cannot be good. No one makes clean money by placing objects on the road. Hold on to your faith and report any changes in your situation, body, well being etc to counsellors as soon as you notice those changes. Evil people every where!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Alman: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nothing go happen, make sure you read enough aayatul Qursiyu and you will be protected.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by onojaford(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Fear not. I myself have taken bread, chin chin, fanta and even money from bullshits like this and they were all at different times. Nothing has happened to me after years. If I'm dead broke and hungry and I see reasonable sacrifice items, I will adopt at once. Know not that ye are the gods?

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by CashZamani(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Where's your Iman? Only Allah can benefit or harm an individual. Nothing will come upon you except what He has destined. Rest
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Kingchuksero: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Waka pass, the person don do him own. Stepping on it means nothing. Live and let others live. The world will be boring if we all believe in the same thing. That's the wiseness of God in forming a balance. You can't go God through one channel or source. Next time Waka pass, e no concern you!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by sylve11: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
them never use jazz hold you na
Na y you de cap

Na yeye person you quote so. embarassed cool
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Brenn594(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
You still dey ask us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.