Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) (80585 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Heffalump(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
you said he should pray in the name of Jesus
But he is a Muslim

I know Jesus heals every sickness and solves all problems. Honestly, I don't know if there is anyone like him. So, pastor Righteousness2 was right!

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by bigtt76(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
You scatter people jazz and on top of that you go burn am join ...na wa for you ooo cheesy this na double wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
NOTE: It's in the north, and a Muslim dominated place.
So, I threw the cola and the mini clay pot away and burt the ₦10.
Am I in trouble? shocked
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Equity15(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Better pray that it works so that your foolishness can be transferred to him
lmao grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by segvic(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ah ahh
Village people dey discuss you go scattered them come burn their money on top. Uhh God no allow them make them get you.

Lol grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Dearlord(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is not ordinary, others are jamming opportunity and money and you are jamming charm.

Are you sure you are not been called?
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by victorazy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cyberfreak:

My first thought was that it's a sacrifice to banish poverty, done by somebody in financial distress.
I have some knowledge of things like this.
If the spell was directed to afflict a specific person you would have seen any personal effect or name or initials of the person along with the sacrifice. It's more likely to be something that is done for the spell caster and not a 3rd party.

Nop!
The charm was to cast down someone that's why pepper was involved to inflict not just poverty but with pains and sufferings. Is not necessary to write the person's name, mentioning his or her name during the casting of the spell is enough. Sometimes the money is from the person, probably he dashed the speller in the village out of magnanimity.

A sister did it to me grin
She ran to me begging for money that she has little problem. She requested for N100k as borrow that she will return it to me as soon as possible, instead of borrowing her, I dashed her 25k, she left and used part of the money to work against me grin

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Slynation(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink
Fetish things doesn't work, Nothing like jazz, all according to you but I have told you, come lemme take you to Arondinzogu so that you can tell the chief priests his Jazz doesn't work...your bills, hotel accomodation, feeding and transportation is all on me but you no gree...

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by IrepChrist: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Royle4:

Bro, the the name of Jesus no get procedure oh.
These are biblical principles taught by our Lord Jesus Christ. They are principles of deliverance.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SpaceColony: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
Am I in trouble? shocked

This is but a test from Allah to you, and to strengthen you in faith. The fear in you determines the strength of your Ikhlas - believe in Allah.

This is the solution: Qursiy 1x, Suratul Nass 1x and Falaq 1x. Then go about your normal life as " No single leave falls from a tree without the knowledge of Allah.

Please and please, don't let this trick of saythan make you associate anything with Allah.

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Jeposky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Better pray that it works so that your foolishness can be transferred to him

Common shut up… you too like vawulence jor

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by dryakson(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
SpaceColony:

This is but a test from Allah to you, and to strengthen you in faith. The fear in you determines the strength of your Ikhlas - believe in Allah.

This is the solution: Qursiy 1x, Suratul Nass 1x and Falaq 1x. Then go about your normal life as " No single leave falls from a tree without the knowledge of Allah.

Please and please, don't let this trick of saythan make you associate anything with Allah.
Thanks, jazakallah
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
So the person cannot sacrifice N1000 to the gods? What can N10 buy in the land of the spirits? Nothing will do you because the spirit will reject it
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Shedrill(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Hehehe

We dey wait grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by nelcliff(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omo use scent leaf do spiritual bathing.

Plus scent leaf and put them in a kettle or pot to boil.
After it has boiled very well, removed it from fire and filter it into Ur bathing bucket to at least warm . Not that hot to bath with it . At this point take it to Ur bath room, pray to God and ask him to removed every negative things that maybe associated with the charm. . decree for good health and other relevant issue concerning Ur life .

Just believe it is settle . Remember never clean Ur body after this bath. Allow everything to sunked into Ur body .

U are safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SpaceColony: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Thanks, jazakallah

Ameen.

Allah Protection on you my brother.

Saythan is a loser, he uses all these tricks to call believers to share his abode in the scorching fire of Jahanam, his final abode, worst place for those that associate partners with Allah.

May Allah strengthen us in faith.

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Warmaterial(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stalker and simp who send ladies mails in secret go get a life and stop sending Ladies dm... undecided

If you are sexually starved go to a brothel and stop embarrassing yourself here.. grin
talkative, the guy no even send u again yet ur still ranting.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by yommen: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Me I will rebuke any evil targeted at me in the name of Jesus. You for just do same in the name of Allah. You are free to use the name of Jesus next time though. The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and they are safe.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by lereinter(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Going out to pray at 5am

Why don't you serve a God that isn't interested in showboating and outward gratification.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by lereinter(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.

Does he believe in Jesus Christ
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by lereinter(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

So if he is a Muslim , what happened?
Your fellow human has a problem and ask for solution. You are talking religion.

Has he believed in his heart and confessed with his mouth
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by dryakson(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
SpaceColony:

Ameen.

Allah Protection on you my brother.

Saythan is a loser, he uses all these tricks to call believers to share his abode in the scorching fire of Jahanam, his final abode, worst place for those that associate partners with Allah.

May Allah strengthen us in faith.
Amin thumma amin. Thanks
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
them never use jazz hold you na
Na y you de cap
There's nothing like jazz. Get a life. It's just an illusion, if somehow you think it exist due to an event, it's just an explanable coincidence.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by CHIGIM: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
no u dont need to be scared bc it cant do anything.
been afraid is all in ur head and the early u understand this the better.i have destroyed many like this and nothing has happen to me.
forget all those story.
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by davillian(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
yea! Rubbish, how does shit work? grin stop being ignorant please! Have you ever witnessed it happen? Have ever experienced it personaly? all na just story.
I just de look you de laugh
I like the fact You don't believe in it
But I hope someday you get to see it ...
I schooled in Lagos
Back then when school Vs school clash...
Audu my friend came with a ring as usual incase we encounter another fight that Friday
A fellow classmate yinusa a very troublesome boy had issue with audu they exchanged words arguments got heated up and he hit him with the ring
Yinusa went out and started eating grass....
After a while he went and touch him again he regain himself...
The second one I can't remember the guy's name though still inter school fight after principals cup
He was been cut with cutlass only his school uniform got torn but the cutlass dint penetrate
We only saw Bruises and his body was swollen...
This are the only two stories about jazz I've witnessed.....

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Prove her wrong.

He said "spiritual things".
And spirtual things are hardly proven by statements.
It has to happen to you or someone very close to you for your eyes to open

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:42am On Jul 17, 2022
davillian:

I just de look you de laugh
I like the fact You don't believe in it
But I hope someday you get to see it ...
I schooled in Lagos
Back then when school Vs school clash...
Audu my friend came with a ring as usual incase we encounter another fight that Friday
A fellow classmate yinusa a very troublesome boy had issue with audu they exchanged words arguments got heated up and he hit him with the ring
Yinusa went out and started eating grass....
After a while he went and touch him again he regain himself...
The second one I can't remember the guy's name though still inter school fight after principals cup
He was been cut with cutlass only his school uniform got torn but the cutlass dint penetrate
We only saw Bruises and his body was swollen...
This are the only two stories about jazz I've witnessed.....

@MufasaLion I didn't see this post before my last comment but it just emphasized what I said with examples.

@FERNANDEZISBACK My prayer is that you'll learn, whether through the hard or soft way, for your own good. And that your soul will be saved through Jesus Christ.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by lakefist(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

You will not experience hardship in your life, amen. Take your mind off it, pray and reject it

God probably use u to cancel the spell on the intended person.

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by HocusPocus: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
this one de house de cap
You don't even know anything about spiritual things
You think life is just about attacking people verbally on nairaland
grin grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by harmony75: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2022
"He that's in you is greater than who's in the world".. I don't know your own Islamic beliefs but these for Christians.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by imagrg(m): 4:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Go and wash your legs with Salt for 3 days.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by phemmyfour: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
Why did you touch it?
You are careless
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Maghan37: 5:11am On Jul 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
Seriously this is Africa bro. I pray you donot experience this things with your niavety ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.