Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games (85939 Views)

Help Where And How Much To Hack My Ps3 With Latest Games / Download The Latest Games Free / Greatest, Latest Games 4 Fre Pc Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by lumzi23: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2011
^ Man, I hate spammers like you, sandeepc.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by v3: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2011
Can't wait to get my hands on LA Noire, CoDMW3, NFS: The run and Gears of War 3. If not for the certification exams, i woulda landed that PS3 console angry sad

Dunno why i never liked the Battlefield series, MoH does it for me these days.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by lumzi23: 4:40am On Sep 20, 2011
The very next game I am going to get is the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection which is remake of two classic PS2 games.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Grizz: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2011
Noticed nobody's saying anything about the upcoming final fantasy games so here they are. Final fantasy XIII-2 North America is coming out january 31st, Type-0 only japanese version is coming out october 27th (thinking of learning japanese just to play that game) and versus XIII release date is unannounced in both japan and North America, probably 2013. Also, kingdom hearts 3 production has been postponed cos the team is currently working on versus XIII.

@lumzi23 shadow of the colossus was so awesome i had to redownload it on my ps2 emulator. Playing it now even.

Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by mykali(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2011
i never liked final fantasy. . .the game just doesnt appeal to me.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by mykali(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
v3:

Can't wait to get my hands on LA Noire, CoDMW3, NFS: The run and Gears of War 3. If not for the certification exams, i woulda landed that PS3 console angry sad

Dunno why i never liked the Battlefield series, MoH does it for me these days.

MOH is the isht. . .battlefield is for kiddos tongue
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by DatNiggaAk(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2011
I have Driver San Francisco and Deus Ex Human Revolution for xbox 360, I need someone to exchange with who has the ps3 version, they are brand new unopened. Mistakenly bought the xbox version instead of ps3 for me,
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Anyone here copped the much awaited Batman Arkham City yet? It appears to have been well received by critics, what do NLanders have to say?
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Grizz: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
No arkham city yet. I've seen gameplay videos and it looks exactly like arkham asylum. I still want it though,
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Yeah it looks like Asylum except that its a sandbox game. . . and I have a thing against sandbox games. I guess I have to bend my rules here cos I still want to play it.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Grizz: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2011
You prefer games where they tell you where to go and when and how to get there?
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
That's putting it a little strongly but yeah I prefer games with a direct objective not one where the aim appears rather blurry and all you have to do is roam about the entire map. I know there are some cool sandbox games out there but I always tend to get tired with all the distractions and side quests.

But as per Arkham City I am willing to bend my rules, playing as the caped crusader in Asylum was an enjoyable experience and I look forward to doing so again.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Grizz: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
Personally, i'm a fan of open world games. But to each his own. Anyways i cant wait to get my hands on it,
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by solid1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
Pls guys, can anyone help me find a link or where i can download football manger 2012? Thanks!!!
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by tobeski(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2011
Bf3 comes out today
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Mobinga: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by ritchboy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2011

One week to go. . .
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by tocdee(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
Bawss1:

That's putting it a little strongly but yeah I prefer games with a direct objective not one where the aim appears rather blurry and all you have to do is roam about the entire map. I know there are some cool sandbox games out there but I always tend to get tired with all the distractions and side quests.

My thoughts exactly. I've been searching for Battlefield 3 and Arkham City. Any ideas on how to get them quickly?
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Bawss1(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2011
And now ladies and gents we shall witness today the release of the much awaited PS3 exclusive Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - well if you are in the US that is. The rest of us will have to wait till the shops here get their stock.

Some gaming season this is going to be, so many big releases this year. smiley
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by v3: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2011
Bawss1:

And now ladies and gents we shall witness today the release of the much awaited PS3 exclusive Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - well if you are in the US that is. The rest of us will have to wait till the shops here get their stock.

Some gaming season this is going to be, so many big releases this year. smiley
I want a console sad sad sad
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by ganj343: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hi there, i wanna knw if theres a forum for football lovers to meet and play.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Mobinga: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by tayo03us1: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hello peeps.

I have the following games for sale or swap:God of War 1 & 2 (the collection), Need for speed undercover, Prince of persia (the forgotten sand) and Split Second Velocity. All PS3 games

All games were bought brand new from the UK and are next to new. I am selling/swapping as i have completed some 100% or almost in the case of some, thus need new games.

If you are interested in buying, the games go for N5k (last price).

If you are however swapping, please send details or list of the games you have. I am interested or looking for the following: Demon Souls, Grand turismo 5, dirt 3, blur, killzone 2, just to mention a few.

Thanks,
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Next2Bezee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mobinga!!! Pls post the download link ooo lemme join along for the ride cheesy
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Next2Bezee(m): 1:12am On Nov 09, 2011
Got MW3 yesterday for my 360
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by v3: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mobinga:

Errm, it seem this is the Black Box repack copy. .did you get past the Steam Update thingy? undecided
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by v3: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
So the RPG bug just bit me and a friend recommended The Cursed Crusade. Has anyone played this game, is it good?
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Grizz: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Crappy reviews, seen it, never actually played it. Plus i don't think it counts as an RPG.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by v3: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
Grizz:

Crappy reviews, seen it, never actually played it. Plus i don't think it counts as an RPG.
Sorry about that, i checked and found out its 3rd person view game. Not really my kind of game, adjusting cameras angles and moving characters don't go well with me. Thanks again.
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Grizz: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
When you say RPG d'you mean JRPGs like final fantasy or western RPGs like elder scrolls?
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by v3: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
Grizz:

When you say RPG d'you mean JRPGs like final fantasy or western RPGs like elder scrolls?
The latter, who're the fudgetards who rate these games anyway?
Re: Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games by Grizz: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
I use ign.com. Their reviews are usually pretty good though some are a bit biased. I won't mention names (uncharted 3).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.