Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition (2770 Views)

General Lagbaja Condemns Verbal Attacks On Governor Sanwo-Olu. / APC Convention: Group Berates Marafa Over Verbal Attack On Caretaker Committee / Nnamdi Kanu: Refrain From Further Media War And Verbal Attacks Against Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Latestreport1: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
'My life is at risk' - Reno Omokri raises alarm following verbal attacks and a petition to ban him on Twitter.

Reno Omokri Response to Angry Peter Obi Supporter over verbal attacks and Aggressive Issue (Video)
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edwB7PR_XOs

People on Twitter are calling for the ban of former presidential aide Reno Omokri on twitter for writing a comment many felt could incite the Hausas against the Igbos following presidential candidate Peter Obi's interview on Arise TV on Wednesday June 6th.

In the interview, Obi partly said
"The comment from my respected elder brother, Kwankwaso, is the reason why we have 100 million Nigerians living in poverty (and) the reason why we have 18 million Nigerian children out of school. It is the reason why we have over 55% of Nigerians on the under or unemployment ladder. It is the reason why Nigeria is unsecured because rather than vote for competence, we choose to vote for incompetence based on a primitive consideration of ethnicity and religion.

"Show me where you can buy food cheaper, you have uninterrupted electricity or where people are prospering in the North because northerners are in power? In the South West because they are in power? or in the South East.

What we’ve chosen to do in this country is to consistently hire vehicle drivers to fly the Nigerian airplane instead of hiring qualified pilots.”

After the interview, Reno commented that Obi considered himself a pilot and Kwankwanso a mere driver and said that the people of Kano and the North have heard his comment.

People on Twitter are saying his comments are incitive and could cause an ethnic crisis and are asking Twitter to ban him.

The petition now has reached over 34k signatures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfwhlArtmjn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Sergio101(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Starve Reno this attention you are giving him and watch him enter depression.

.The man is fighting hard to desolate Obi's supporters.

16 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Cubalabloo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cowards like Reno don't deserve to live. You talk too much.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Social media trolls need to get sentenced to LIFE imprisonment..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Listen to yourself...don't deserve to live cos his opinion doesn't align with yours? undecided

You sound violent and wild.. y'all are the same person who will cry and wail when a Christian gets murdered by an extremist..y'all prolly was the same persons calling Muslims all sortta name for beheading that lady...now tell me what's the difference between yaself and Dem extremist..

Violence.. violence..you threaten people's life for stating their humble opinion and you expect people to be cool with that? undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Dewze(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seun go rush this one enter front page
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
the two intolerance tribe in Nigeria are;

igbo and Fulani

when we tell them pityobi is igbo candidacy they will be foaming in the mouth, anyway make the campaign start even pityobi go pick race

naija election na by motivational speech?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Forget it.Since Buhari's lawless DSS men no fit kidnap you no one else can.

1 Like

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by duro4chang(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
So you want to kill him?

4 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
cool cool cool cool any plan to bring any old currupt money bag as president 2023 after this current regime make it backfire ooh. People are suffering. Nothing is working ooh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by jumper524(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg who help me see the life is at risk for the content?

1 Like

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Kingspin(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno did you receive attacks more than GEJ, Trump or even Buhari?

So keep quiet, all of us have received insults before including me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by specialmati(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
the two intolerance tribe in Nigeria are;

igbo and Fulani
grin angry angry angry angry angry angry so what of the tribe that mastermind and bestowed a disaster and calamity upon the country. I guess they are the best. Demon possessed persons everywhere

9 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Dpharisee: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Make I occupy this space because Seun will move this to FP, Reno Omokri wants to keep trending by force, he should just shut up a little and take a rest.

But in reality Reno has been antagonizing Obi instead of campaigning for his candidate Atiku. In that brief statement above he mentioned Peter Obi 6 times shocked
Twisting Obi's comments in Hausa language for a Northern audience can lead to crisis, some can even add blasphemy to it and we all know how illiterates in the north can react sometimes. He over acted his script this time.

He should focus on selling the good points of Atiku, his infatuation with Peter Obi is nauseating.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Mockery should cry me a river...
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by maybet081: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Listen to yourself...don't deserve to live cos his opinion doesn't align with yours? undecided

You sound violent and wild..
No because he is calling for genocide against the IGBOS.

8 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Cubalabloo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
duro4chang:
So you want to kill him?
Gracias Muchas.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Heffalump(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mumu man
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by duro4chang(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
This man has been attacking yoruba for long and nothing happened. He attacked and still attack Tinubu, Oshibajo and Buhari heaven did not fall. Because he attacks peter obi see what is happening

7 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
sad
maybet081:
No because he is calling for genocide against the IGBOS.
How..?
The problem most of y'all have is inability to comprehend little issue.. violent attitude and display..y'all should be tolerant and look at people's opinion too.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by duro4chang(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Gracias Muchas.
I fear for my life too oo
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Cubalabloo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
duro4chang:
I fear for my life too oo
Run away batty boy!
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Burruchaga71(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
I will definitely smash reno's head on the wall if I meet him face to face... Ewu Gambia!!

6 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by pquaver(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sound violent and wild.. y'all are the same person who will cry and wail when a Christian gets murdered by an extremist..y'all prolly was the same persons calling Muslims all sortta name for beheading that lady...now tell me what's the difference between yaself and Dem extremist..

Violence.. violence..you threaten people's life for stating their humble opinion and you expect people to be cool with that? undecided

These are the urchins following obi just imagine and this are people who want us to believe they know best for the county.. Who is he to determine who should live or not... Seriously obi fans calls for concerns and Nigerias mental health status

1 Like

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by duro4chang(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Run away batty boy!
Abeg I still get papa o
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by budaatum: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dpharisee:
Make I occupy this space because Seun will move this to FP, Reno Omokri wants to keep trending by force, he should just shut up a little and take a rest

We can ignore him, I guess, instead of making him relevant on FP.
Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
pquaver:

These are the urchins following obi just imagine and this are people who want us to believe they know best for the county.. Who is he to determine who should live or not... Seriously obi fans calls for concerns and Nigerias mental health status
It's something else..I mean..why do some persons find it hard to respect other's choice of candidate tho.. undecided

Nigerians can be so toxic.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Ifearnoevil: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
See this fool.
Your life is in danger in US.
this guy is evil.having realized that they don't have much on Peter Obi, their plan B is to sustain the assault on his so called supporters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by Ghester: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
You never see something.
Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by flamingREED(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno the edenic serpent. He cleverly instigates mischief by producing its prompters. He's trying all he can to scaffold the the minds of northerners to voter apathy towards the Labor Party.
But I love God 'cos He punishes not only actions but evil motives.

Renos day will come. And he will reap the rewards of his demonic labor.

8 Likes

Re: My life is at risk'-Reno Omokri raise alarm over verbal attacks and ban petition by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno should control his tongue.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Wike Deserves National Award For Doing This Against Atiku (photos) / Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.