Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away (5805 Views)

Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kai kai kai!!!

Please drop whatever you're doing and tune to channels

14 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
No one is complaining about the black mark on his forehead grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by alsudan: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. “Datti”

56 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Bialegend(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:
Kai kai kai!!!

Please drop whatever you're doing and tune to channels
Mumu, is he no longer a fulani? What's his views about religion? What's his views about fulani already ruling nigeria for the past almost 8 yrs and still becoming PDP's presidential candidate and also vice presidents of all contesting political Party's, from APC, LP, AAC and others? Are fulanis the only muslim ethnic group in the north of nigeria? We want to know his opinion on this. What's his views on what his senior brother, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed said “If we, the Fulani Northerners must support any candidate, it must be to our own interest and not the interest of Nigeria.”

What's his views about sharia laws in a secular state like nigeria? What's his views about blsphemy in Islam? Can you show us what he tweeted when Deborah, the young Christian woman was stoned to death in Sokoto on alleged blasphemy? What's his views about Islamic/fulani terrorism ravaging the whole of nigeria? They are right now in South East disguising as nigeria's army and murdering Igbo men, women and children. Get these answers first before asking someone like me to go and listened to that mofo at fulani controlled news station called Chanels TV.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by 9jii(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Natbrowny: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
All lies

2 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:

This man is fire fire fire

I swear, I feel like jumping out of my skin

22 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
I sponsored a bill against inflated government contracts during my time at the national assembly...datti

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

This man is fire fire fire

I swear, I feel like jumping out of my skin
Nah so

I am just surprise no one have been referring to him as a terrorist because of the black spot on his head.

There was a time he would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
I turned 53 years old yesterday ...datti

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah so

I am just surprise no one have been referring to him as a terrorist because of the black spot on his head.

There was a time he would have been called a terrorist for having a black spot on his head cheesy

Christians are not disbelievers , according to the koran...datti

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by emperor863(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't understand you. Is he no more a cow from the North? Or better still is he not an Almajiri? Look at his forehead very well, is he no more a head slammer?

Soon, very soon una eyes go clear. You will know that internet does not forget when campaign proper starts.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
I made it clear to PDP that I was not searching for a job....

Any person who buys delegates cannot do anything good for Nigeria...datti

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Terry the interviewer: what do you bring to the table?

Datti: prudent procurement

47 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Romanoff(f): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
He's the best VP candidate so far.

32 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:

We never complained about the black mark on umaru musa yaraduas forehead tongue , we're not religious bigots, that tag belongs to some other people

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Youngwiz71(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:
I turned 53 years old yesterday

Ok
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Channels goes on commercial break
Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Youngwiz71(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
We are Obidiently Yusful

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Dpharisee: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Very articulate, he seems to be at par with Peter Obi.
Omo see intelligence!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Youngwiz71(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:
Terry the interviewer: what do you bring to the table?

Datti: prudent procurement

Abeg wetin prudent procurement mean??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
The man is very incoherent... I believe he is already suffering from dementia. They asked a particular question, he answers differently and incoherently..

This one na confirm ode!

Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin

No go hug transformer yet oo..

We need you to suffer for the next 8 months slowly and then to see the new Nigeria with your cry cry eyes, before you finally do the needful

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Parachoko: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
bastardmod:

We never complained about the black mark on umaru musa yaraduas forehead tongue , we're not religious bigots, that tag belongs to some other people
Nah so! grin

1 Like

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by Arysexy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Peter Obi made the right choice.

Datti is a sound mind

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Abeg wetin prudent procurement mean??

He said elimination of inflated government contracts

28 Likes

Arysexy:
Peter Obi made the right choice.

Datti is a sound mind

I swear down

13 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by NoQualmz: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah so

‘Black spot’ is that the only thing u are bringing to this thread?

See the way you’re jumping all over the thread like an old frog

42 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by ChoCho54(f): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
My question is, when will tinubu's handlers prop him up on TV, even if it's his own TVC?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by mabea: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Natbrowny:
All lies
Are you a robot?

3 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by bastardmod: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
We plan to increase revenues to combat incessant borrowing...dattti

20 Likes

Re: Kai! Yusuf Datti Ahmed Is Speaking To Channels And I'm Blown Away by GOFRONT(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oh Datti.

Dattis very obidient of him.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ’s Facebook Page Attacked For Unfulfilled Promise To Clean-up Zamfara / Will Loans From China Salvage Nigeria's Infrastructural Deficits? / Africa's Most Powerful Man. (warning Lots Of Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.