Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (328 Views)

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / I Need Help Of 5k To Celebrate The Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by gameova(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Evening guys. Please I need your help. My tecno F1 android phone develped some fault. It got infected by a virus. I took it for repairs and they tried flashing. But it couldn't fix it. They said it needs the panel changed. And it cost 5k. I'm pleading for someone to help me out with 5k or if there is a used smartphone anyone can give out I will appreciate but I don't have money to fix the issues if much pls. It's really stalling my hustle as I'm into graphic design and I just paid for a course reason I'm broke. I'm based in Ebonyi state.
Re: Closed by immortalcrown(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
You beg for money online to fix a phone. I wonder what you will do to feed yourself or pay school fees. Can't you wait and work to raise the 5k? Can't you stay a while without a smart phone?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
drop details gee
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
You beg for money online to fix a phone. I wonder what you will do to feed yourself or pay school fees. Can't you wait and work to raise the 5k? Can't you stay a while without a smart phone?
I use the phone to hustle to feed and pay my bills. I Can't have a smartphone and beg.
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
I use the phone to hustle to feed and pay my bills. Im into graphic design and other hussle. I Can't have a smartphone and beg. Also i just paid for a course and yet to start thats why I'm broke.

1 Like

Re: Closed by immortalcrown(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
gameova:
I use the phone to hustle to feed and pay my bills. Im into graphic design and other hussle. I Can't have a smartphone and beg. Also i just paid for a course and yet to start thats why I'm broke.
Okay.
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:
drop details gee
Thanks. 07 25 00 93 40 access bank. God bless
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
cry

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Dumps Yah00 Boy Who Sponsored Her Overseas Another Man / I Want To Know Something, What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.