Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Oceanic Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test Format (911 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test Format by Issyman(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I NEED UR HELP ON THE ABOVE TOPIC. OCEANIC BANK INVITED ME FOR TEST ON THURSDAY AT THEIR ABUJA BRANCH. I NEED SOMEBODY TO GIVE ME HINT ON THE TEST. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Format by ucheo: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
sexyella, please will you be kind enough to give us the venue and the time
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Format by Issyman(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2007
sorry 4 not including the venue yesterday cos i had only few minutes to login yesterday. the venue is their wuse2 branch opp glo office. i learnt the test will be in sessions. mine is 1pm while some are 2 write theirs around 4pm. some wrote the test on monday. pls u guys should just help me out with their format
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Format by xxsly9: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2007
zup Issyman,
tanx for the info, please let me know if we are expected to come along with the email print out/txt msg? Also, wat are we likely to come along with for the test and if there will be room for gate crashing too? i hope to see a reply from you.
1luv,
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Format by oisrael(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
The test consists of Verbal reasoning, Logical reasoning, Quantitative reasoning & Comprehension.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Format by jadeyinka: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
Issy,
tanx bro, please let us know if we are expected to come along with the email print out/txt msg? Also, what are we likely to come along with for the test and if there will be room for gate crashing too?hola back asap.
God bless you
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Format by nelly5(f): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
issyman,
please post the reply to the questions asked by jadeyinka and xxsly cuz people like us are coming over to gate crash, so letz know if the email printout sent is very compulsory.
please hola back.

(1) (Reply)

Earn that Extra Income here In Port Harcourt by Initiating only Purchase order / Recent Vacancies In Mtn Nigeria / Re: Wema Bank Tests,interview And What We All Need To Knw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.