Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo (53825 Views)

LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) / Court Restrains El-Rufai From Demolishing Abacha's Hotel In Kaduna / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Nemere2020: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo has said that popular pastor, Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere, who is also known as Odumeje, will pay for the cost of demolishing his church.

Soludo, who spoke on Friday night, said there were several notices sent to all house owners, whose houses were marked for demolition, and that they were all served notices, and asked to remove such structures within a timeframe.

Soludo also said that two parishes of the Catholic church were still waiting for demolition.

“It is costing us money. They had several notices to remove such structures, but they refused.

“The demolition started yesterday (Thursday), and so far so good. The demolition went well, except for Pastor Odumeje, who according to the report drove in, in a brazen manner and attempted to take over the equipment.

“Of course, state work must go on, and security had to stop him. This was a man who was in several meetings we had, and also spoke.

“In fact, this is costing us money, and the structures should have been removed before now, but they chose to test the resolve of the government.

“Once we are done with this exercise, we will compile the bills and send to the persons involved, and they must pay.”

Soludo said two Catholic parishes involved in the illegal structures demolition are St. Dominic Catholic church and Our Lady Queen Catholic church.

He stated that the parish priest of Our Lady Queen Catholic Parish was around when the demolition team visited, and even cooperated, and also granted an interview.

He regretted that Pastor Odumeje took laws into his hands and attempted to stop the exercise.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/08/odumeje-to-pay-for-cost-of-demolishing-his-church-soludo/

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Richardonald(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Soludo is not joking with anyone in Anambra, I foresee him having issues with many landlordsgrin

Meanwhile I saw this somewhere, I swear this country na cruisegrin

344 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
This Soludo sef...

Why this ? undecided undecided undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by rayvelez(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one MR Governor naija people can’t be take with levity hand except the useless president who didn’t know his duty bastard human being.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Iliveforever(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Case of you beat person still tell am make e no cry

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
whether he tried to stop the exercise or not,I believe he bought the land and paid his taxes..

He has every right to be bitter and pained but to beat him up and still demolish his sweat is arrant trash and unacceptable

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Mandate2023: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Am liking soludo already grin grin grin

I just hope the Yahoo prophet won't relocate to lagos

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Righthussle: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
I love Nigeria that is why I am OBIdient and Yusful to my country but I am WIKEed somehow.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by KingofTheStreet: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
years to come. that land wont be used for anything. demolishing without plans is nonsense. ask him which plan he has about the area and i swear he doesnt know.

modified: i won’t argue with u until i see something done there

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is funny.. grin
His members should be able to raise the money so they can make heaven.. grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Naijanascam: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ride on Mr Governor it can't be business as, usual........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Naijanascam: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Iliveforever:
Case of you beat person still tell am make e no cry

He forgot to add hospital but built and create LCDAs and Parks for easy collections by urchins and touts

9 Likes

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by JASONjnr(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
You beat a child and asks the child to laugh instead....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Totilopussylick(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is funny.. grin
His members should be able to raise the money so they can make heaven.. grin

All his members wey go done japa grin
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Totilopussylick(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
The person that built Lagos is chilling in France

At the moment tongue tongue tongue

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by JASONjnr(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Naijanascam:

He forgot to add hospital but built and create LCDAs and Parks for easy collections by urchins and touts

Agbado crew coming for you two...

14 Likes

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Naijanascam: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

Agbado crew coming for you two...

That's no problem......i will be dispatching two giant pots to LCDAs to save them the cost and stress

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Freelancer2020(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Soludo!!! You sure say you serious? to fail dey hungry you?

So with all the shout of my eastern brothers, this there soludo or nothing is about to fail.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by hisexcellency34: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
He wants to take over government equipment He deserve that beating they gave him
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by helinues: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Trouble

God will pay it

Angel Gabriel was taken a nap when the demolition was ongoing, he could have stopped it

grin
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Vulturereloaded: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anything for the good of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by jmoore(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
years to come. that land wont be used for anything. demolishing without plans is nonsense. ask him which plan he has about the area and i swear he doesnt know.
People like you always commenting on issues you know nothing about. What else do you want to be constructed on the area? Skyscraper?

The buildings are blocking drainage path!!!

Do you want another structure that will block waterways?

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Wintertime: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are sick

Soludo is a solid fool you demolished someone house and have the gut to tell him to pay for demolition....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Evaromantik(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
They should please forgive them on the payment of cost of distribution.

Man's gone through a lot already.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by kenedy175(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
This one Soludo is talking tough. Wasnt he the one that just apologized to Odumeje??

I thought government are supposed to compensate those who they destroyed their buildings

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by NwaNimo1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
All na 'IGR'......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by iamyemiakins(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
In Soludo's government, due process first! grin
Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by BESTScientist1: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Any Christian rooting for a MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket needs a head check beginning from FAYEMI. Because even as Christians we will never support such reverse

13 Likes

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol. The liquid metal is now a gaseous non metal.

E be like odumeje give soludo fake prophecy, cos this one na beef, e no get wetin person wan tell me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo by Masterito(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.