Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured (5521 Views)

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by xpressionx(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'd like to share my story this morning. I set out to go for my normal hustle on bolt this morning. Wanted to manage the little fuel I have to vi so that I can queue to fill up my thank. All the request have been getting was far away pick up and within seconds, riders will cancel. My score was going down drastically and I just jejely turned back home has it has stated raining and all roads from lakowe to lekki is totally blocked. On my way back, my tire got punctured and busted. Where will I get 8k to buy another tire with all the frustration I have gotten from bolt trips this morning embarassed icalled my wife and narrated what happend as she has gone to her office. Bellow is what I got I was elated because I never expected it. May God continue to bless her.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by xpressionx(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seems she's not a nigerian woman
grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Ballzproblemm: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
that's nice,she try

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by JASONjnr(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
xpressionx:
Seems she's not a nigerian woman
grin

Do you know the sacrifices some of Nigerians do for their bf?

I've had a girl who really treated me special and will do everything to give me happiness and yes, she's a Nigerian girl.

39 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Seniorwriter(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice gesture from your woman to you OP... however get ready to pay directly or indirectly times 10 that amount before a calendar month time.
Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by blazingblender(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Awwwwn
Seems like a sweet heart
Mtcheeeeew
This shit doesn't even look romantic
Though she tried but it's very normal
But according to the guy above me
Be ready to hear this from her when ever you guys have an issue
"After all the things I did for you"

9 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by rickpat(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
bro,you are a blessed man...you got a wife and not a girl....bro please when you hammer don't forget this your wife o...I mean it... don't forget her...her type is rare...love and cherish her endlessly...a woman that loves to see her man happy is really a gift....

more blessings and more years to your marriage

12 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Nonexisting: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Okay, another rare one. I overheard one younger nigga in my area gisting his niggas that his girlfriend took him on a two day trip to a resort in Calabar, all expense paid by her and I said okay to myself. I'm currently observing, maybe something is changing the minds of vaginarians or they are simply mutating into something more deadly but pleasing in the eyes.

15 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by DaddyRochie1642: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
The man is doing this is something that hasn't been done before,

As a man, the way you start with a womM is how you will end with her,
--- if you start with a woman by letting any woman you want to takes things further with know that you're all about discipline, respect and no snitching... Say this to her with all seriousness in your face and tone and keeping reminding her and watch how that lady will condition herself to your rules.

--- For this to work, you have to have a good personal hygiene, speak with authority, have good low fat body, and all that...any lady that shows interest and you've determined that it's a high level of interest, tell her that thing I wrote from the beginning of everything, this way, you'd have a well behaved woman with a big fat ass loyal and submissive to your every word grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by DaddyRochie1642: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

I've had a girl who really treated me special and will do everything to give me happiness and yes, she's a Nigerian girl.

Oga hope you did not cheat on her grin

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Jeromejnr(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

I agree with you. Mine is a testament to this.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by godofuck231: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
This na woman when be wife not those vultures like tonto

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by JASONjnr(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga hope you did not cheat on her grin

NYSC happened....

If you know... She left for service and everything changed and she's married.....
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Nazgul: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Not all women are bad after all. She's clearly happy in the marriage.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Leun: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is beautiful. Things like these gives every young man out there HOPE for a better relationship with their wife's.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by H0didon(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Damn!!! You're lucky man. She didn't just send you the money, she wants you to always smile and be happy.

No be say marriage no sweet, na you no marry the right one grin.
Meanwhile OP is a real Nigga. He carry eye go market. Enjoy and always appreciate your wife. She deserve every good thing from you because she's a supportive and caring woman....

Hold am tight ohh... Normally na 3 of this kin woman been remain, you marry one, researchers never find the remaining 2 cheesy.

As our Ancestors would say "Always appreciate Good things when you see one".

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by YourHighTension: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2022
For me, it's not about the credit alert, but the accompanying text message

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Harrykn: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2022
We’ve been supporting your soulie all these years of marriage, why should we see her 8k tyre transfer as a something Important?
Money wey she go soon collect from you using another format

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Luckysbab: 2:25am On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

What eventually became of the relationship?
You weren't "ready" abi?
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Enny2013(f): 3:39am On Jul 09, 2022
The man must b a good man himself.
We all appreciate good partners.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by opeyy(f): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2022
She is a sweetheart, God bless her. In the face of adversity, please don't forget her good side and let this help you to forgive her quickly so you can both be happy. She will continue to do more knowing that her good deeds go a long way and never forgotten, there's nothing worse than an ungrateful, entitled man. God bless your home.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by wonder233: 5:02am On Jul 09, 2022
For this to be news-worthy and worse still, the object of debate, disbelief and sarcasm shows how dysfunctional the marriage institution is in Nigeria.
With a society that is so marriage-obsessed and staunchly priding itself in its "rich customs and traditions", it is obvious our marriages are more of surface affairs than anything really rooted in true love and mutual self sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by nokspos: 5:12am On Jul 09, 2022
good women still exists... but it looks like he's always buying 8k tire.. penny wise
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Sammy101111(m): 5:28am On Jul 09, 2022
If a woman shows you real love to forgive her is very easy .
Bro take care of that lady when he set
She is one of your pillars
There are good women but very rare.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by juman(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2022
Many wives would do the same.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Oyiboman69: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

good for you...

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by talk2hb1(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2022
She is investing in a High Yield Investment (HYI), women no dey do transaction wey no make sense to them. He go pay in multiple fold, even self Na borrow.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2022
My girl does same
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by majamajic(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Am just looking at name he gave his wife ' flower grin grin grin

Maybe he married her a virgin to give her such name

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Sparrk007(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Where dat evening Slay queen madamvanesa come see your mate
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by 1Alex: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2022
You don't know what The Lord has done for you.

You are a very lucky man.
Please take care of that woman.

May God bless your wife.
Re: Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured by Robisky001(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2022
How much is a car tire again??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) / Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset? / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.