Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin (76059 Views)

Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by okoroemeka(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
whizzler:
Hmmmm, dare talk in politics in Nigeria and get all ur secrets spilled all over
he who live in glass house should not throw stones and if you are coming before equity come with clean hands,look at the shabby behavior of who is critical of PO.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
redcliff:

lol. where in the bible is having more than one wife unlawful? Abraham sef even get concubine and him and God dey wine and dine.

Aside the fact that Abraham was before the Jewish law, he was never a Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by jubrilELsudan: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by ZUBY77(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
ipigs are desperate because their pandora obituary is dead on arrival. meanwhile reno is still a fool.

The world including you knows who the half dead candidate is.

But then, you are destined to stay low your entire life. So whoever wins matters nothing to you. Bot

4 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Midas01: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
It's stupid because it's not a woman that left her husband and three kids for another man and had a baby by him ? Lol
tinsel:
This is stupid coming from this man. He is becoming a mad nuisance. Whether born in wedlock or outside wedlock, it is his baby and blood. This is his private life.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by ennyj01(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
https://chng.it/b2LnYjGf4s

Please you all, help me sign the above petition.

Your support will go a long way. God bless you ��
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by GloriousGbola: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
kingthreat:

There is totally nothing wrong in being a polygamist.

In the places where he is taking refuge, it is. I am suprised the wife has not dealt with him. Oyibos no dey take bigamy and child abandonment play

David hundeyin knows how it's done.no need for any cancelling, just reveal the hypocrisy and duplicity and let nature do the rest

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
tinsel:
This is stupid coming from this man. He is becoming a mad nuisance. Whether born in wedlock or outside wedlock, it is his baby and blood. This is his private life.

Please, defend someone else with real integrity not the hypocrite who calls himself Buhari Tormentor!

It's his turn to be tormented, to be served the very same dish he has been serving others. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Midas01: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Says the same gender that opens hundreds of threads monthly when their girlfriends do same.
adecz:

Man cannot live by egusi soup
alone, Ogbono, gbegiri, afang, Kuka,
okra etc must be added to the menu
once in a while... ☺️

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Reno self acclaimed table shaker has found his own table shaking and crumbling in his own face. Tableshaker eku ise Oluwa o �

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Mindlog: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
kingthreat:

Yes the rumour leaked years ago. He neither admitted nor denied it. Any man, pastor, sheilkh, sultan, prophet, has a right to be a polygamist.
Better a polygamist than an adulterer. I have lived long in this world not to judge any human on their sexual life. As long as it is not homosexuality, which I naturally and religiously abhor.

You know very well being a polygamist does not stop one from being an adulterer as there are men with many wives who still have side chicks purely for their sexual pleasure with no intention of marrying them.

When it comes to human sexuality, it is not binary as in heterosexuality or homosexuality because it is a spectrum.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Reno will appreciate Tinubu + Buhari's silence over IPOB abuse & death threats.

7 years of insults and he NEVER got a response. Less than 7 weeks, these ones don bury am.

When you roll in the mud with a pig, you don't complain when he smears you with excreta.

It's amusing how they switched from religiously licking the yansh of FFK, Wike and Reno to becoming mortal enemies. grin

You mean APC didn't roll in the mud prior to 2015?!!

Who can be said to have been more silent and tolerant towards hateful propagandist than Goodluck Jonathan?!!

Oga, talk another thing abeg! Trying to make saints out of Buhari and APC will make the wisest of men look really stupid! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mindlog:

When Reno was mentioning Tonto and Nkechi Blessing, didn't he remember it was their private lives or his jabs at single mothers.

He prides himself to be a table shaker, well other table shakers have come out to play. No one has the monopoly of being insensitive.

Seriously now, those defending Reno are just being ridiculously funny! grin

5 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
An so what? Even your father left your mother for ashawo.

That's not the point please...

No one is against Reno leaving his family per SE!

The issue is his hypocrisy! That's what is what!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Elock1: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
BaddestQueen:
shatap and go and offer your sacrifice to your new God Reno
Shatappp
shataaaaap
easy with the shataapp cheesy
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by BCD2much(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
tinsel:

Nobody said it isn't Reno's blood or questioning the mode of birth, Reno can't be preaching what he doesn't practice.
Same Reno has been in peoples lives, private, health, what's wrong serving him his medicine.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by IvarTheBoneless: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

You mean APC didn't roll in the mud prior to 2015?!!

Who can be said to have been more silent and tolerant towards hateful propagandist than Goodluck Jonathan?!!

Oga, talk another thing abeg! Trying to make saints out of Buhari and APC will make the wisest of men look really stupid! tongue

You're not too smart. Just stick to writing a sentence or risk exposing your lack of intelligence.

Not insulting you, but just stating facts.

Read my comment again...slowly or give it to someone with half a brain.

The comment wasn't about APC. It was all about Reno suffering the same treatment he's been dishing out.

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
A mentor to the lost sheeps..

3 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by zionstaar75: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
ElSudani:
Is this a reason for threatening him and his family?
leave them,I wish they know the damage they're doing to their candidate.e go soon clear for their eyes
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

His time is coming sha.
Life na turn by turn. cheesy

True dat... He will collect in future if he dares step anyhow. Nothing stays hidden forever!

That's the danger of consistently running around in public!
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

You're not too smart. Just stick to writing a sentence or risk exposing your lack of intelligence.

Not insulting you, but just stating facts.

Read my comment again...slowly or give it to someone with half a brain.

The comment wasn't about APC. It was all about Reno suffering the same treatment he's been dishing out.

It's all connected sir... Your attempt at insulting people failed.

Now, get lost! cool

4 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Angelfrost(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:
The games have started.....

The attack dogs are tearing at each other's throats....

PDP vs LP vs APC vs NNDP....

Let the fun begin......

Indeed... There will be blood! And it pleases me deeply! tongue

I have taken a cool VIP spot from the fence to watch the show of shame! cool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Mariangeles(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Indeed... There will be blood! And it pleases me deeply! tongue

I have taken a cool VIP spot from the fence to watch the show of shame! cool

On whose side are you on? cheesy
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by IvarTheBoneless: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

It's all connected sir... Your attempt at insulting people failed.

Now, get lost! cool

Kiss My Black Ass. K.M.B.A for short.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by dragunov: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
BaddestQueen:
if I tell you say I no love vawulence make I die.

off to twitter to enjoy myself
Nairaland is getting boring.
repeating same thing all over again.

Thanks to seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by PointZerom: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
ipigs are desperate because their pandora obituary is dead on arrival. meanwhile reno is still a fool.

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by PointZerom: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
dawnomike:
The table is shaking right now

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by festusukpong(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oga Reno is highly respected by all in our society, hence, I don't literally believe that this is true.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by RomanGreen: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
tinsel:

No it's not stupid, Reno deserves whatever knocks he's getting. Reno Omokri has been shaming single mothers and slay queens as if he's a saint. He's always quick to attack anyone. Today he has crawled into his shell coz someone is spilling his secrets. Let him chew on that

3 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Mfetenang: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
So?
What's wrong with that?
It's his penis and his money, he can do whatever he wants.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Joe4real1988(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Moneyyman:
"If you're coming to a fight, make sure your hands are clean"
He that cums for equity must cum with clean hands

4 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Yoighaman(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wow! This is breaking news, it's going to be interesting.

Waiting for Reno's response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.