Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza (65761 Views)

Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza, Secretly As Third Wife (photos) / Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by hotseat: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2022
What a government of uncles, in-laws, cronies, etc!

Little wonder Malami has been dancing naked in the village square!

The President is his OWN father in law!

What a feat!

E no easy to be president inlaw o!

Little wonder still, Bubu has been unable to act decisively in handling matters of national importance!

Buhari is a metaphor for disaster!

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by frog12: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2022
this man is now untouchable
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
What can we not hear?

I think this idiot is planning to remain first family forever.

What do I know.

You call your president who has been conducting your destiny for the past 7years idiot? Get at it, because the idiot is still in charge of your destiny till February 2023, and that seems a long way off. Know what? There ain't nothing you can do about it no matter how much it pains you.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2022
This news go pain and the rest of the APC paid urchins, cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Iceberg3: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Moh247:
No wonder Malami dey do anyhow... Na where he get him liver from be that

Weyrey dey service Buhari's daughter with 6 child
See this sophisticated m...........,so you are shocked!!!
Continue with your zmb,while they cruise along,egungun sef,you nor go see grin
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by ZUBY77(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Okealaaye:

You call your president who has been conducting your destiny for the past 7years idiot? Get at it, because the idiot is still in charge of your destiny till February 2023, and that seems a long way off. Know what? There ain't nothing you can do about it no matter how much it pains you.

An idiot is conducting my destiny for 7 years. How Ironical.

His Chief Justice is marrying his daughter. Can you people not think for once?

Are we running a Mornachy here to strenghten allies?

Calling him names is good. A country killed their own yesterday.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by ify0000(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
6 Kids......Wow!
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by tiswell(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
setobaba:
as a third wife

Buhari won’t agree to this if he was in life time
even after 6kids shocked

baba she won't get it any better elsewhere
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
ZUBY77:

An idiot is conducting my destiny for 7 years. How Ironical.

His Chief Justice is marrying his daughter. Can you people not think for once?

Are we running a Mornachy here to strenghten allies?

Calling him names is good. A country killed their own yesterday.

It is not a crime bro nether is it forbidden.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by NaBanga: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
GOFRONT:
Who marries a lady with six kids from her previous marriage.

It's not unusual in many cultures across the world. For some it's love. For others it's opportunity and help. There is no such thing as "evening newspaper" and "old cargo" for those who see value in the individual. Everyone should respect their own culture and way of life while respecting others.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
ify0000:
6 Kids......Wow!

You guys and your southern mindset. Malami is not marrying her for more kids or for sex. Get your minds out of the gutter.

It is a career move.

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
NaBanga:

It's not unusual in many cultures across the world. For some it's love. For others it's opportunity and help. There is no such thing as "evening newspaper" and "old cargo" for those who see value in the individual. Everyone should respect their own culture and way of life while respecting others.

Abi OO. I must also add that strengthening families, through marriage, is a popular practice worldwide. Even more so in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by careytommy37(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Northerners divorce at the drop of a hat. Seen people divorce because coffee for breakfast was too cold.

Nothing like old cargo or used goods. Women can marry up to 4 - 5 husbands in their lifetime.

Threaten a woman with divorce , she might just accept and marry a friend of yours.

Seen a woman marry 3 different guys on same street. shocked Currently on her 7th husband.

Guys in their 40s married 16 times ! A very rich man in Kano married 33 times shocked

Yes I meant THIRTY-THREE. Tati tiri for Godsakes! shocked

Babangida's daughter married as 3rd wife.... Abacha's daughter recently remarried as 4th I think.

@bolded, sure it not the same woman I wrote about below?

The former wife of our gateman in our former compound in Nyanya used to be married to his friend who is also a gateman in a compound not too far from ours then. They later got divorced too.

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Texasbound190: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Did my eyes read after 6 children?Mo fo o
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Neddyogu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na so dem go dey deceive everybody with their fake hypocritical conservative chastity bullshit. Go dey share Toto upandan. Rubbish and ingrediensia.

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by IvarTheBoneless: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
careytommy37:

@bolded, sure it not the same woman I wrote about below?

The former wife of our gateman in our former compound in Nyanya used to be married to his friend who is also a gateman in a compound not too far from ours then. They later got divorced too.

LOL. This is a Bauchi lady, she married a Reps member. Divorced and married man across the street.

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
The only thing Buhari has successfully achieved in his administration is to marry off all his children to influential people and tour all around the world.
No wonder he kept on contesting even after losing 3 times. Man wanted to have a taste of the "Life of a president" and live his last days to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by setobaba: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
tiswell:
even after 6kids shocked

baba she won't get it any better elsewhere
As a president daughter or what ? Bro
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Dottormentor: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Shege malami the don , husband to old pussy and fresh pussy, keep it up mr filer
Blaqputin:

https://punchng.com/malami-marries-buharis-daughter/
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Tundex911: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na dem dem sha...

Peace ✌️
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by tnerro1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
This one na oloshosim in a different pattern
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by MarkBenn: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Almost everything up there is from previous, congratulations to them.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by sript: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
membranus:
Buhari using Nigerians to catch cruise, saying wetin una fit do.

In truth what can they do, with full chest
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by etrange: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
slimfit1:
Who is Gold digging here now?

You hear about a marriage and the first thing that comes to your mind is gold digging. Must there be gold digging? People have other reasons to get married.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by tiswell(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
setobaba:

As a president daughter or what ? Bro
even at that,she is 'expired"

Any man that takes her as first wife won't be sincere,and most likely a gold digger
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Prince001(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Now it's clear..

Yes ooo,. That's reason that loyal dog AG they protect his in-law by all means instead of the constitution
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Bimpe29: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Happy married life to Abubakar and Hadiza.
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by poncedeleon: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Northerners divorce at the drop of a hat. Seen people divorce because coffee for breakfast was too cold.

Nothing like old cargo or used goods. Women can marry up to 4 - 5 husbands in their lifetime.

Threaten a woman with divorce , she might just accept and marry a friend of yours.

Seen a woman marry 3 different guys on same street. shocked Currently on her 7th husband.

Guys in their 40s married 16 times ! A very rich man in Kano married 33 times shocked

Yes I meant THIRTY-THREE. Tati tiri for Godsakes! shocked

Babangida's daughter married as 3rd wife.... Abacha's daughter recently remarried as 4th I think.

you are very right. heard of 36 times of a local person
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by bitbillionaire: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
I get your point. But I notice you are only against ladies from rich privileged background marrying men from poor, humble background.

If it is okay for a super-rich multi-millionaire businessman to marry a local girl from poor background and upgrade her life I see nothing wrong in rich women doing the same to poor men.

What is good for the goose must also be good for the gander!

Subsidywise20:

True.

In real life does one expect Chief Emeka, owner of Emeka and Sons inc..the bigtime spareparts manufacturer and importer with two fifty bedroom mansions and other properties to hand his Harvard educated and trained daughter over to a local vulcanizer, named Obinna who has one roadside shop along Enugu-Portharcourt road...and lives in faceme i face you.

Or does one expect Chief Ade, owner of Ade arilnes, and worth 250 billion dollars to hand over his Oxford trained daughter to Rafiu the shoeshiner who lives in one room apartment with five other guys in Ajegunle, Lagos?

Or does one expect Alhaji Rabiu, owner of Rabiu Inudstries ltd, makers of stationery, toiletries, etc... to hand over his Edinbrugh trained medical doctor daughter to Sulaiman the farmer...in one remote village, whose brother cleans toilets for a living.?

Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
bitbillionaire:
I get your point. But I notice you are only against ladies from rich privileged background marrying men from poor, humble background.

If it is okay for a super-rich multi-millionaire businessman to marry a local girl from poor background and upgrade her life I see nothing wrong in rich women doing the same to poor men.

What is good for the goose must also be good for the gander!

It goes the other way round too...rich guy will marry rich girl because he wants his kids brought up in the way that befits his class, and a poor illiterate girl is not going to help, no matter how beauteaceous....
Re: Malami Marries Buhari’s Daughter, Nana Hadiza by AbuAeesha: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
bibianna:
Good for them!
But has the groom spoken or done something about the recent jailbreak?
as per Chief security officer of the nation abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant / Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.