Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society (6131 Views)

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / JW And The Catholic Who Among These Folk Are More Disillusioned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2022
johnw47:

false jw mad max
all you can do is call out names, so funny

You stinking idiotic Deeperlifer, the highlighted started when?
Do you remember you first used that for me?

Well it's because you kept trying to stop me from commenting saying:
"run! run! JW run!"
But i ignored you and continue chatting with interested Nairalanders that you began using abusive speeches for me.
So when i call you "IDIOT" don't complain i'm only paying you back in your own coin Mr OLAADEGBU! cheesy
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Ever since you opened this account the below is the only thread you created on this forum in the religion session.
So why are you lying Mr OLAADEGBU when the cartoon artistic impression in Deeperlife tracts is all what you have to share always?

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2022
So Mr OLAADEGBU (johnw47) stop lying, Max knows your true identity.
I only call you out to tell you that you can't hide it from me! wink
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You stinking idiotic Deeperlifer, the highlighted started when?
Do you remember you first used that for me?

lost false jw mad max

like i said and like you keep showing, when confronted with truth
you throw around your satanic names

deeperlifer, smile, u so so fearfully paranoid

false jw, the highlighted started long ago when i saw that you are mad,
even before you said you can defeat 6 fully armed military combatants single handed,
and before you said for all to read that your wife loves playing with your dic

but don't worry about it mad max, many crazies don't know that they are crazy

MaxInDHouse: Well it's because you kept trying to stop me from commenting saying: "run! run! JW run!"

really do i say that, so funny, mad max you are becoming even more insane

MaxInDHouse: But i ignored you and continue chatting with interested Nairalanders that you began using abusive speeches for me.
So when i call you "IDIOT" don't complain i'm only paying you back in your own coin Mr OLAADEGBU! cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

not abusive speech from me but truth oh fraud jw

Mr OLAADEGBU, smile

false jw, you have become so much more paranoid and crazier than ever:

your paranoia is from your devil:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Don’t be suprised mad max, he claim to know my identity then too. That’s the tactics their masters in watchtower told me when they are finding it hard to connect “jesus” with angel michael.

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2022
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max
like i said and like you keep showing, when confronted with truth
you throw around your satanic names
deeperlifer, smile, u so so fearfully paranoid
false jw, the highlighted started long ago when i saw that you are mad,
even before you said you can defeat 6 fully armed military combatants single handed,
and before you said for all to read that your wife loves playing with your dic
but don't worry about it mad max, many crazies don't know that they are crazy
really do i say that, so funny, mad max you are becoming even more insane
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool not abusive speech from me but truth oh fraud jw
Mr OLAADEGBU, smile
false jw, you have become so much more paranoid and crazier than ever:
your paranoia is from your devil:
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

I'm not surprised nah Kumuyi is a LIAR so what should be expected of his disciples?

You created a thread for about four years ago on the section where you claim you're more interested (religion) and the only thing you can post is the same cartoon in Deeperlifers tracts.

You can't preach nor defend your beliefs all you do is copy and paste whatever Kumuyi say and you're running after JWs to argue blindly always raising topics about JWs with the other account.

Well it's your soul keep deceiving yourself! cheesy
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
johnw47, Don’t be suprised by mad max, he claim to know my identity then too.
That’s the tactics their masters in watchtower told me when they are finding it hard to connect “jesus” with angel michael.

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t be suprised mad max, he claim to know my identity then too. That’s the tactics their masters in watchtower told me when they are finding it hard to connect “jesus” with angel michael.

And so you're not MindHacker, shey?

Well do you now believe in Jesus or you're still agitating profusely as you always do with your two monikers (MindHacker, Maynman)? wink
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And so you're not MindHacker, shey?

Well do you now believe in Jesus or you're still agitating profusely as you always do with your two monikers (MindHacker, Maynman)? wink

Yaldaboath worshipper bwahahahaha

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ever since you opened this account the below is the only thread you created on this forum in the religion session.
So why are you lying Mr OLAADEGBU when the cartoon artistic impression in Deeperlife tracts is all what you have to share always?
@bold smiley so mentally imbalanced

lost false jw mad max

deeperfife tracts, really, one of them even say's on it "answers in genesis"
gee you dum, aren't you

i have copied some of olaad's cartoons and used them myself
mostly the ones that show you false jw's to be frauds ,so that means i'm olaad,
wow you really were a intelligence officer, funny

mad max, your paranoia is from your devil:

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Maynman:

Yaldaboath worshipper bwahahahaha

Do you approve anything from the Bible?
Your delusion is chronic! cheesy
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2022
johnw47:

@bold smiley so mentally imbalanced

lost false jw mad max

deeperfife tracts, really, one of them even say's on it "answers in genesis"
gee you dum, aren't you

i have copied some of olaad's cartoons and used them myself
mostly the ones that show you false jw's to be frauds ,so that means i'm olaad,
wow you really were a intelligence officer, funny

mad max, your paranoia is from your devil:

OK Sir! grin
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Maynman:
johnw47, Don’t be suprised by mad max, he claim to know my identity then too.
That’s the tactics their masters in watchtower told me when they are finding it hard to connect “jesus” with angel michael.

mad max is saying so many people are also other people
but he doesn't know that he is mad smiley

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you approve anything from the Bible?
Your delusion is chronic! cheesy

Yaldaboath worshipper, my friend. cheesy

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK Sir! grin

lost false jw mad max
what else could you do but agree, u r as dum as they come

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
johnw47:

mad max is saying so many people are also other people
but he doesn't know that he is mad smiley

Bwahahahah, that’s what his masters in watchtower told him.
His salvation lies on those masters OPINIONS cheesy

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2022
How i wish both of you agree on the reason of faith and keep Max in a corner! grin

So Max is your problem now.

One is always posting cartoons claiming he believes in Jesus the other is always condemning anyone who claims he/she believes in Jesus but over Max's case they're now best of friends! Luke 23:12 smiley
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not surprised nah Kumuyi is a LIAR so what should be expected of his disciples?
You created a thread for about four years ago on the section where you claim you're more interested (religion) and the only thing you can post is the same cartoon in Deeperlifers tracts.
You can't preach nor defend your beliefs all you do is copy and paste whatever Kumuyi say and you're running after JWs to argue blindly always raising topics about JWs with the other account.
Well it's your soul keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

lost false jw mad max

u getting crazier and crazier, who r u talkin to now?
me, olaad or some voice in your head

your fearful paranoia is from your devil:

lost liar mad max:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Hope you are following the commands of your masters in watchtower, mad max.
You know very well that your salvation relies on them even iesus chrestus or is it angel michael can’t SAVE you.

Aren’t they cute bwahahahah

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
How i wish both of you agree on the reason of faith and keep Max in a corner! grin
So Max is your problem now.
One is always posting cartoons claiming he believes in Jesus the other is always condemning anyone who claims he/she believes in Jesus but over Max's case they're now best of friends! Luke 23:12 smiley

false jw mad max

of course you cannot stop lying oh paranoid and not intelligent at all crazy one

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

u getting crazier and crazier, who r u talkin to now?
me, olaad or some voice in your head

your fearful paranoia is from your devil:

lost liar mad max:

Quote the Bible for Maynman nah at least he's now your friend i will always be your enemy as long as you keep lying that you're not OLAADEGBU, but as for Maynman this is an opportunity to preach you God to him and make disciples for your Jesus. Don't throw away the golden chance all because you want to get back at your enemy! wink
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Without the governing body, mad max will perish bwahahahah.
He knows the god he’s worshipping, YALDABOATH cheesy

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Maynman:

Without the governing body, mad max will perish bwahahahah
Convince johnw47 that there's no Jesus, YES without the GB no human today can be saved! Matthew 25:31-46
So i will never argue on that it's confirmed! wink
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So Mr OLAADEGBU (johnw47) stop lying, Max knows your true identity.
I only call you out to tell you that you can't hide it from me! wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost false jw, crazy as hell mad max

why haven't you been saying i am emusan, have you forgotten you say i'm him too
and some pastor of some church, have you forgotten about those times of paranoia also

you are so fearfully paranoid, of course, it all stems from your habitual lying:

needless to say you are of your daddy the devil:

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2022
johnw47:

lost false jw, crazy as hell mad max

why haven't you been saying i am emusan, have you forgotten you say i'm him too
and some pastor of some church, have you forgotten about those times of paranoia also

you are so fearfully paranoid, of course, it all stems from your habitual lying:

needless to say you are of your daddy the devil:

OLAADEGBU! cheesy
Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Convince johnw47 that there's no Jesus, YES without the GB no human today can be saved! Matthew 25:31-46

Okay, yaldaboath worshipper my friend.

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

lost false jw mad max

how pathetic, salvation is from Jesus Christ, not from your gb
even your posted link to verses say salvation is from KING/Jesus
u r as dum as they come, and of course lie like hell:

1Th_5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OLAADEGBU! cheesy

lost false jw mad max

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Quote the Bible for Maynman nah at least he's now your friend i will always be your enemy as long as you keep lying that you're not OLAADEGBU, but as for Maynman this is an opportunity to preach you God to him and make disciples for your Jesus. Don't throw away the golden chance all because you want to get back at your enemy! wink

lost false jw mad max

u r of course forever the false accuser and paranoid liar:

u r false accuser like your devil;
Rev_12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

u r fearfully paranoid like your devil:

u r forever the liar like your devil:

and false witness mad max, you obviously love it that God hears your much repeated lies that He hates:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Nah wa o! grin
Preach your Jesus to Maynman nah!
Try to save his soul at least he's your friend, i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses so leave my matter and preach what you know to Maynman because he's been going all over the forum condemning Jesus and all those who claims they believe in Jesus, in fact to him you are mentally deranged for believing in Jesus! cheesy

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by Maynman: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Without the governing body, mad max will perish bwahahahah

“Is jesus not same as angel michael” ? grin

Re: Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society by johnw47: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2022
if any new christian want's to know if so called Jehovah's witnesses are any good
just read some of the lies and paranoia etc. in MaxinDhouse posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 / Trinity Explained / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88