Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,296 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido (28169 Views)

Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Tflex01: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Okealaaye:

*TINUBU, ATIKU & PETER OBI*
-----------------------------------------------

I agree we should make 2023 campaign issues based.

I also agree we do not need to compare Lagos with Adamawa or Anambra State and the role of the three presidential contestants in the development of their individual States.

1. *Lagos, for instance, is not competing with any State in Nigeria. Rather, Lagos is competing with all 54 countries in Africa, where this State in Nigeria is currently sitting as 5th largest economy in Africa; having surpassed all West-African national economies including those of Ghana, Senegal, Cote-D'Ivoire, amongst others by far, and still growing consistently to become either third or fourth by the end of this decade. This is courtesy of a development plan created for the State and directly and indirectly being managed by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.*

2. *I equally agree we should not compare Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar, because there is no basis for comparison between them. Tinubu graduated top of his class, with First-Class Degree in Business Administration & Finance, with majors in Accounting, from the prestigious Chicago State University in USA. So, you can compare him with a man that has an Unclassified Degree in Philosophy and another man with an Ordinary Diploma in Hygiene.*

3. *There is no basis for comparison between Atiku or Peter Obi and Tinubu, who worked in the best financial consultancy multinationals in the whole world, including Deloitte, Arthur Anderson, Haskins & Sells and GTE, where he was involved in auditing & setting up fraud proof accounting templates for more than 200 giant corporations worldwide. Neither Atiku nor Peter Obi has that kind of professional experience of international acclaim.*

4. *Yes, there is no basis for comparison of Atiku or Peter Obi with Tinubu, who worked in the biggest oil company in the world - Mobil, where he carried out a forensic and surgical audit of the finances & accounts of the oil giant, which indicted top executives of the oil giant, including the expatriate Managing Director and led to his sack and consequent appointment of Tinubu as Treasurer of Mobil, to implement sweeping changes in the company's finance & accounts and audit departments. It is noteworthy that the Board of the oil giant made it clear they could not find anyone more qualified or with necessary courage and competence to implement Tinubu's recommendations. So, Asiwaju is not a man to compare with Obi or Atiku, because neither the PDP candidate nor the Labour Party standard-bearer ever had such recognition in their respective places of work.*

5. *You can't compare Atiku or Peter Obi with Tinubu, who created a template to turn a State he met with 600 million naira monthly internally generated revenue to one with over 55 billion naira monthly IGR and the 5th largest economy in Africa, with fast improving infrastructure. Neither Atiku nor Peter Obi has such administrative wizardry.*

6. *The legacies of Asiwaju administration's reforms in Lagos State's Civil Service, judiciary, local government system and administration, policing and security system in Lagos State, revenue generation, transportation system, infrastructure renewal and revolution, as well as job creation were quite phenomenal and enduring till today. Would Tinubu's traducers or adversaries say they do not know that he created LAMATA, LASEMA, LASTMA, LAWMA, LASAA, LASAMBUS, LASRRA, BRT & LAGBUS, Lagos State Water-ways Authority (LASWA), KAI BRIGADE, Neighbourhood police, Lagos State Motor Vehicle Administration Agency and 37 additional Local Council Development Authorities and many more, where several thousands of people work and earn income with which they take care of their dependants.*

*Can Atiku or Peter Obi boast of this kind of achievements. How about the envious Bode George, who has made himself Tinubu's worst and unprovoked enemy? Bode George was once a governor of old Ondo State, where his wife, Feyi publicly slapped a permanent-secretary and received instant retaliation and ridicule. The present Ekiti and Ondo States were created from old Ondo State. Now, where are the legacies that Nigerians or the people of Ondo or Ekiti State can associate with Bode George, except his wife's public show of shame, indiscretion and indiscipline? Was it not same Bode George who was also associated with serious financial scandals, as reported and published by the defunct _NEWSWATCH_ Mgazine in the late eighties.*

7. *Is it not known that it was the ingenuity of Tinubu's administration that brought about the phenomenal wonder we now see on the Atlantic Ocean in Lagos, which is known as Eko Atlantic City? Or, is it not known to Bode George and people like him who are chasing Asiwaju's shadow that it was Tinubu's administration that created the master-plan for the development of Lagos Free Zone in Lekki, where the world's biggest refinery (Dangote Petro-Chemical Refinery), a giant gas plant and fertilizer company, manufacturing organisations, an automobile assembly plant and other industrial establishments are being built and Nigeria's deep sea-port and biggest airport are to be, when completed?*

8. *Lastly, Tinubu has explained how he was paid and legitimately made millions of dollars as official income, as a wonder-kid and accounting and auditing wizard working for world-renowned consultancy firms and oil companies in United States of America, Saudi-Arabia and United Kingdom before returning to Nigeria to work with Mobil. None of Deloitte, Arthur Andersen, GTE, Haskins & Sell or Mobil has debunked Bola Tinubu's claims about his official earnings and privileged positions he held while working with them in the 80s, despite his interview and claims that have gone viral. He was barely thirty years old, when he had made about three million dollars, officially, in the early eighties. Working for Deloitte in the beginning of the eighties, he said he was paid an $850,000 bonus (almost one million dollars) at the end of certain official travels to Saudi-Arabia for auditing of some oil companies, in addition to untouched salaries paid into his bank account and which had accumulated to over $1.8 million (One-point-eight million dollars). When you add the bonus to the untouched salaries, he earned a total of about $2.7 million (Two-point-seven million dollars) legitimately or officially from Deloitte, at barely 30 years old! That was before he moved on to better paying jobs and ended at Exxon Mobil in London, UK and, later, Nigeria. So, why would he not be very rich; considering that he had millions of dollars to invest, about forty years ago, and knowing his exceptional abilities.*

*Now, Bode George and his co-travellers have heard very well about this. They must have read about it. They might even have interrogated these claims and discovered realities that are contrary to their unfounded and unkind allegations that Tinubu made his money or wealth after he became governor of Lagos State. But has Deloitte or any of the internationally renowned accounting and audit firms or oil companies he has worked for denied his claims? Haven't they been defending him that he had no blemish in his records with them? Has Chicago State University and Mobil not been defending him ceaselessly about his age and education credentials? These are reputable multi-national organisations, not Nigerian companies.*

*If Bola Tinubu were not highly educated, would he have been able to work in such highly reputable world-class organisations? Would he have been able to make the incredible achievements credited to him by those organisations? Did he not demonstrate it in his administration of Lagos State? Has he also not exhibited it in politics, party formation, leadership and electoral achievements? Would anybody with honesty compare either Atiku or Peter Obi with Tinubu on any of these bases? Except for insincerity, dishonesty, envy and mischief, nobody in his or her right senses would consider Atiku or Peter Obi as a match for Tinubu. Asiwaju is far more experienced than the two of them put together.*

1. None of the two can match him in international work experience.

2. None of Atiku and Peter Obi has legislative experience.

3. None of Atiku and Peter Obi has been able to lead the formation of a political party and nurture it to success like Asiwaju has done with AC, ACN and APC.

4. Tinubu has been a very consistent politician, who cannot be compared to Atiku and Peter Obi, who are desperate and politically unstable and constantly changing their party addresses.

ATIKU: From PDP to ACN to PDP to APC to PDP

PETER OBI: From PDP to APGA to PDP to Labour Party.

5. None of Atiku and Peter Obi has demonstrated generosity and compassion for the downtrodden as much as Tinubu.

6. None of the PDP and Labour Party candidates or any other presidential contestant has raised leaders or prosperous individuals as much as Tinubu.

*In conclusion, Tinubu is a phenomenon, whose abilities are not comprehensible to his opponents and adversaries like Bode George and co. He is not in any way comparable to Atiku or Peter Obi in political sagacity, international connections, administrative acumen and organisational skills, creativity, private sector influence, generousity and human compassion, as well as management of human and material resources.*

Well written.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by IvarTheBoneless: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zorn:
On the contrast , Tinubu doesn't open his mouth again because of the stupidity, senseless and emptiness that accompanys his chronic mouth odour when ever he opens his dirty mouth. Learn how to talk without sounding stupid .

Actually, reading your comment made my head ache. You sounded really daft, if i must be polite. undecided

I am not surprised you disagree with me, 1,000 units of your brains wouldn't understand me. That's the truth.

Tinubu will be your President, like it or not.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Komu1048:

And if that's the yardstick, do u think 80% of Obituary will make that list. Esp ur type
bro even in your wildest dreams, me and you are not on the same level. This is an online forum , yes, but I tell you that with every fibre of my being. You are too small.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Thegoodone13(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Two Elephant want to fight. Tinubu and Atiku.
The fight is between Northern and southern. All APC in the North will support Atiku and all PDP in the south will support Tinubu but they will not declare it open. God protection will be upon us. This is last chance for two of them because of their age. Only God know who will win.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by rollandben(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Even as a Yoruba Man, I don't want to eat Agbado and Corn

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Tflex01: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Tell that to the tinubu urchins and atiku apologists who fight and bully others daily because we want Nigeria to be better. Ask them why they have refused to promote their candidates but spend time fighting Peter obi and others like him. I used to think like you , till I realised that this is a battle for the strong willed. The people online and offline are paid jobbers with a destiny to continue the suffering and decline of Nigeria. I am Nigerian. I am Nigeria. I am fighting for her good and part of doing so is calling people stupid when they are stupid.

Nigeria needs to change its electoral law. Only people that can pass a mental competence exam should be given a voter card. That way people with good reasoning will move this nation forward though their choices. The current paradigm of everyone allows politicians weaponize poverty against the illiterates. They hand them phones and Internet subscriptions to come online and attack Peter obi

If it is by mental test evaluation all Obituary supporters will be disenfranchised because almost all of you guys behave like ma.d dogs.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by IvarTheBoneless: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
jaxxy:

The silence in ogun state abi? A made buhari president, Buhari was a serial loser b4 i made him who he is, i made Osinbajo vp, Emilokan. grin

Do you really understand what 99% means?

Better go to your primary school and request a refund of your fees.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tflex01:

grin

Lol calm down little boy. I'm sure you already know by now that you come from the generation of losers as Igbos are perpetual losers in Nigeria project and politics...

Solemnly waiting for your "Biafra or death" noise after next year election. cheesy
you will scream oduduwa Republic soon as well. Tell Sunday igboho to eat well. His wailing will get to the high heavens. However this time, even the python dance done in the east will be a preamble with what will.be done in the South West. Shameless people. Go and Check it now, an igbo man is the landlord where you live . Lol. You will always be beneath any igbo man you come across. Learn to be okay with that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Tflex01: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thegoodone13:
Two Elephant want to fight. Tinubu and Atiku.
The fight is between Northern and southern. All APC in the North will support Atiku and all PDP in the south will support Tinubu but they will not declare it open. God protection will be upon us. This is last chance for two of them because of their age. Only God know who will win.

Are you sure about this?? grin
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
jaxxy:

The silence in ogun state abi? A made buhari president, Buhari was a serial loser b4 i made him who he is, i made Osinbajo vp, Emilokan. grin

You are a small boy yet to recover from victimization and marginalization syndrome. If he had kept quiet at Abeokuta, would they have had Primary election? If he had kept quiet at Abeokuta, would they have jettisoned the consensus candidacy?

You and your people are actually victimized and marginalized. EKWUEME demanded for Primary election as against Consensus candidacy choice of majority of PDP BoT members in 2002. Obasanjo as a sitting President contested PDP ticket for a second tenure with EKWUEME. If Ekwueme had been denied that Primary election, the cry of EKWUEME would have been louder than that of Tinubu at Abeokuta, all the IBOs would have turned Nigeria upsidedown.

I know you prefer Lawan as Consensus candidate, hence, it is a sin that Tinubu cried against an Injustice.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tflex01:

If it is by mental test evaluation all Obituary supporters will be disenfranchised because almost all of you guys behave like ma.d dogs.
says the tinubu urchins who got bested In their usual online thuggery. Soon we will take it offline and bully you druggies as well. See people that have mainly oluwole certificates. Your type don't support Peter obi because when he talks you don't have an IQ high enough to even understand him. Kpele it's not your fault you are daft , you were born like that.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Advocate500: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
signature2012:

I will also like you to have a flashback of what happened prior to 2015 election.

All the name calling and threats toward a particular candidate.

this is an upper cut, he won't reply you again, they thought we have short memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
buckeyemedia:
For starters, APC’s Chairman is a former PDP henchman, & Abubakar Atiku’s main man.

Only a confused Hausa Fulani will trust a Yoruba man with power over his Hausa Fulani brother.

Ethnocentric hate and bias will forever be the achilles heels of you IPOBians.

Many Northerners will work for Tinubu's win because it is in their permanent interest to do so. An Atiku's win will only compromise and complicate things horribly for many Northern leaders but pointless explaining the details to bigots like you who do not understandthe concept of politics being about permanent interests.

I'll just remind you that you all said the same moronic and simplistic thing during APC primaries. I.e Tinubu stands no chance of emerging APC candidate because no Northerner would work against Buhari and Adamu in favour of a Yoruba candidate.

The rest, as they say, is history. Clearly you people learnt nothing from that humbling lesson so I expect you all to be humiliated again by March 2023.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Advocate500: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prince111111:
they are bunch of hypocrites
this is 2022,not 2015 when certain people from a particular region was using a casket to campaign against Jonathan, some of you should ready to receive half of what gave others rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nigerfine3: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
fact. Now you see why I attack them. Let them feel the pains of unwarranted attacks.
The OBIdient foot soldiers are just up to it, give them double dose of whatever they dish out.
These armies are fun to support

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Ajanakuasla: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Asiwaju strength is only fear for insecure people. He has some men that one of them can convince million of people and that is one of his crime. If the contest is in ur favour u won’t go for violence , u only wait for time to ripe. Aside all these the Almighty God is on his side. He is a special made, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Advocate500:
this is an upper cut, he won't reply you again, they thought we have short memory.

What is the name of calling of 2015 if you have memory at all. Are these nuisances and frustrations created by the IBOS on social media because of Peter Obi worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Thegoodone13(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tflex01:

Are you sure about this?? grin
. Its game and the same thing happen 2015.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by TinubuAdvocate1: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
I love how Tinubu maintains silence 99% of the time.

It doesn't mean he wouldn't still beat the shiit out of you when the battle starts.

People like Peter Obi with verbal diarrhea run away before battle starts.
why didn’t he maintain silence before the primaries? Oga this one pass am, he knows he isn’t loved

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Komu1048(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
bro even in your wildest dreams, me and you are not on the same level. This is an online forum , yes, but I tell you that with every fibre of my being. You are too small.

Chest beating, arrogant on nothing. By people's comments, one can discern their level of wisdom or maturity n yours is far below average. So I don't see you passing your terms, and if education, age, and intelligence is used i’m sure you n ur people wouldn't even near the 5% u presently hold.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Komu1048:

Chest beating, arrogant on nothing. By people's comments, one can discern their level of wisdom or maturity n yours is far below average. So I don't see you passing your terms, and if education, age, and intelligence is used i’m sure you n ur people wouldn't even near the 5% u presently hold.
be quiet. See someone with an oluwole, a common street urchin us here talking about competence. Oga you no follow . Gbagbe e
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Zorn: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Actually, reading your comment made my head ache. You sounded really daft, if i must be polite. undecided

I am not surprised you disagree with me, 1,000 units of your brains wouldn't understand me. That's the truth.

Tinubu will be your President, like it or not.
Headache is actually a sign of relief of insanity , that's to say the therapy is working wonders already . Disagreeing with your madness should be the least every sane person should have to do , more so should pray that mother earth never allow a misfit like you grace the surface of this earth again and by no means should your worthless gene be replicated for the betterment of humanity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by JustforMen: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
I love how Tinubu maintains silence 99% of the time.

It doesn't mean he wouldn't still beat the shiit out of you when the battle starts.

People like Peter Obi with verbal diarrhea run away before battle starts.

He is incoherent... That is why! grin grin grin grin

This is a sallah joke

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
What a big lie!
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Advocate500: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
babaolofin:

What is the name of calling of 2015 if you have memory at all. Are these nuisances and frustrations created by the IBOS on social media because of Peter Obi worth it at all.

maybe your lack of retentive memory have denied you the event of 2015 ,when a group of people from a particular region were using R.I.p gasket to campaign against a sitting president, oga Nigeria did not start in 2022,obi supporters or whatever you called them have not done what Buhari supporters from the south west did to Jonathan, So rest abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tflex01:

grin

Lol calm down little boy. I'm sure you already know by now that you come from the generation of losers as Igbos are perpetual losers in Nigeria project and politics...

Solemnly waiting for your "Biafra or death" noise after next year election. cheesy
we are already shouting Biafra.

https://twitter.com/Soplux1/status/1545740555593961472?t=DTJ0Uve_Nb6RjLxHw1oaBw&s=19
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by IvarTheBoneless: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
JustforMen:

He is incoherent... That is why! grin grin grin grin

This is a sallah joke

Not a funny one. Very dry that's why. undecided
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by samabiodun: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
signature2012:
Not just some.Many Northern APC members are behind Atiku.
Watch out for cross -carpeting towards end of the year.

Come next year..

Peter Gregory Obi will be our president.
that was how many Northerners are behind Ahmad Lawal during the primary that make him won. your eye will soon open.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
why didn’t he maintain silence before the primaries? Oga this one pass am, he knows he isn’t loved

He is not loved and not wanted but Northern Governors almost beat up Adamu for declaring Lawan consensus candidate with many quickly issuing statement that Adamu only speaks for himself and not the APC?

Anything that makes you IPOBian sleep well sha. All I know is that you people have become such shameless haters and goal-post shifters because of bigotry for Yorubas.

Whether you want to believe it or not, many influential, wise, honorable and decent Northerners are committed to power shifting to the South and specifically to the SW through Tinubu who happens to be the only Southerner many of them can trust implicitly having been beneficiaries of his benevolence, to include even Lawan, at one stage or the other.

Continue fooling yourself till Tinubu wins. You did same before APC Primaries so keep doing your thing.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by NwokoloOwa: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wow!

I never knew Lamido was an empty barrel. I use to rate him averagely till I read this nonsense
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Diligent1(f): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
DKM123:
I would go to sleep and resign to fate if the two thieves were the only choice we had to make. Luckily for us, we have a GOOD OPTION called Peter Obi. God be praised.
You think you can compare the performance of Obi to Tinubu, you must be joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) / Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.