Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido (28172 Views)

Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Omookunnimi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Nigerians need young vibrant minds not old crooks... Not even the one in Lagos who installed "Mr shocked" in Abuja; who openly insulted the sensitivity and sensibility of all sane Nigerians as being his entitlement, therefore must "fight dirty" to become president by all means. Agboro talk! Time for youths to take charge!

The I love Tinubu is that almost every political post whether connected to him or not, his name will be mentioned by the people of rofotofo republic. This simply means, he is the best. Oga NLA gbogbo presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
samabiodun:
that was how many Northerners are behind Ahmad Lawal during the primary that make him won. your eye will soon open.

Exactly what I said above. Even GEJ that cannot scrape the ankle of Tinubu, in terms of politics, won in 2011 because many Northerners worked for him in their then permanent interest.

We are to then believe Northern leaders, especially those in the APC, will abandon Tinubu to work for Atiku merely because he is from the North? Bro leave them. Their eyes will clear indeed in the end.

People should not also that Sule Lamido is a lousy politicians and Northern hegemonic always speaking sentimentally and erroneously.

It is the reason he is a has-been today when he was angling to become President not too long ago.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by IvarTheBoneless: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zorn:
Headache is actually a sign of relief of insanity , that's to say the therapy is working wonders already . Disagreeing with your madness should be the least every sane person should have to do , more so should pray that mother earth never allow a misfit like you grace the surface of this earth again and by no means should your worthless gene be replicated for the betterment of humanity.

Still no iota of intelligence.... e pain am sha. Can taste your salty tears. grin

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Charly68: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lamido is a politician to the core , he knows how to dazzle the opponent
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Agugbadin: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Because he is a Northerner period.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Omookunnimi(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
2023: Some APC members prefer Atiku to Tinubu — Lamido

[i]•Peter Obi, a nomadic, social media politician
•Ango Abdullahi, Obasanjo wrong on Atiku

[b]Vanguard

This was the same man that said that he know Buhari very well few days to convention. He said the President will never support Tinubu hence there is no way Tinubu would win the ticket. Now that Tinubu has won, he is technically promoting Atiku just to rubbish Tinubu. If I may ask, how many times has Tinubu jump from one party to another just to become president? Atiku has done that countless times. Obi just did that of a recent. Tinubu Oga for all of them has not do that. The hypocrite man never mentioned Atiku for jumping from party to party just to be president. Yeye man. Your eyes will clear when Tinubu become president next year because majority of the north are for him.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Zorn: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Still no iota of intelligence.... e pain am sha. Can taste your salty tears. grin
GTFOH . Senseless idiot .

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by rippa(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
muykem:
I will like you to learn something from this post. You will see that nobody will insult Lamido for this statement but assuming he directed that statement to Peter Obi, you know the rest.
This one was not alive in 2014/2015
This toxicity u are seeing from Obi supporters is just a quarter of what APC did then
U need to understand the difference between govt in power and opposition party.
Even before then, Lai Mohammed and co where always attacking the govt in power, just that PDP refused to their work and LP is now helping them.
Tinubu urchins need to be taught history.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by TinubuAdvocate1: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
candidtalk:

He is not loved and not wanted but Northern Governors almost beat up Adamu for declaring Lawan consensus candidate with many quickly issuing statement that Adamu only speaks for himself and not the APC?

Anything that makes you IPOBian sleep well sha. All I know is that you people have become such shameless haters and goal-post shifters because of bigotry for Yorubas.

Whether you want to believe it or not, many influential, wise, honorable and decent Northerners are committed to power shifting to the South and specifically to the SW through Tinubu who happens to be the only Southerner many of them can trust implicitly having been beneficiaries of his benevolence, to include even Lawan, at one stage or the other.

Continue fooling yourself till Tinubu wins. You did same before APC Primaries so keep doing your thing.
you’re sick! I must say. Are you interested in competency or power shift? You just sit behind your phone to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Kagd10: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Meanwhile the people saying Tinubu was talking poorly about Buhari in his declaration speech in Ogun state, just before the primary had it wrong because he didn't. It was rather about Osinbajo, not Buhari. Tinubu said Buhari offered him the VP position but he had to give it to Osinbajo. Since Osinbajo is an indigene of Ogun's state, Tinubu was rather narrating to Osinbajo's people in Ogun state (who were trying to support Osinbajo) about everything that happened from the beginning.

TBH, while I didn't have a problem with Osinbajo contesting alongside Tinubu in the primary, it would be wrong if he doesn't support Tinubu after Tinubu's emergence. Tinubu did a lot for Osinbajo. If Tinubu had chosen another person as Buhari's VP, Osinbajo wouldn't have been known, even in the south because he wasn't even deep neck into politics to begin with. He wasn't a state governor or anything to begin with. It was Tinubu who brought him out.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by rippa(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Omookunnimi:

This was the same man that said that he know Buhari very well few days to convention. He said the President will never support Tinubu hence there is no way Tinubu would win the ticket. Now that Tinubu has won, he is technically promoting Atiku just to rubbish Tinubu. If I may ask, how many times has Tinubu jump from one party to another just to become president? Atiku has done that countless times. Obi just did that of a recent. Tinubu Oga for all of them has not do that. The hypocrite man never mentioned Atiku for jumping from party to party just to be president. Yeye man. Your eyes will clear when Tinubu become president next year because majority of the north are for him.

How will his eyes be clear?
Whether tinubu win or not, it will never affect him. He can decide to move to APC or remain in PDP. Na me and u go continue the suffering just as we are doin now with Buhari
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nazgul: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
This lamido is a goat, the Atiku he's promoting isn't he worse than a normadic.

Atiku was VP to Obsanjo, after he failed to clinch the party's ticket in 2007 (he lost to Yar'adua) he moved to ACN to contest as Presidential candidate of the Action Congress in the 2007 presidential election.

By 2011, he was back to PDP and contested the presidential primaries of the People's Democratic Party during the 2011 presidential election losing out to incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.

In 2014, he joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the 2015 presidential election and contested the presidential primaries losing to Muhammadu Buhari.

In 2017, he returned to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and was the party presidential candidate during the 2019 presidential election, again losing to incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

In May 2022, he was chosen as the Peoples Democratic Party candidate in the 2023 Nigerian presidential election.

Now between Peter Obi who started his Political journey in APGA then to PDP and now LP and Atiku who has been greedily absconding from the PDP and returning back Evey now and then, who is a normadic?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by fredoooooo: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
No sharing...BAT 2023 , YOU say we do
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by benjaminlawson(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
It happened in 2015, when nearly all PDP members in the north shifted their loyalty to APC presidential candidate. So Alhaji Lamido, if this also happen in 2023, that is not new.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Bluntemperor: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jostoman:
I also prefer Atiku to bat because Atiku is not a tribalistic person and that is why I don't hide my admiration for him.

This one never learned anything about power or absolute power corrupt absolutely!
Nothing 'nice' about Politicians until you see them in operations!
So your Atiku is not tribalistic but recently,he quickly deleted a condemned post he made on Deborah and here you are talking nice.
I pity you,if you know how desperate the politicians are! Keep your nice opinions!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by adioolayi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
"Tinubu may be a master tactician. He is a good guy in planning and propaganda but then he is on the wrong political platform and even the way he came out, the way he won the primaries, it is very clear that even members of the APC are going to vote against him. I am being honest because of the issue of pride and their chairman who said they are going to punish Tinubu for making some uncomplimentary remarks about the President."

See dundee's talk... grin grin

..and you think APC Chairman will work for PDP to win cheesy cheesy

When you know politicians are only interested in gaining power first, before they talk about sharing it.

Anyone that believes any APC politician will work for PDP's emergence and vice versa is dreaming grin grin grin.

2023 elections will be same of same...lots of propaganda leading to the Elections...nothing more.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by ibechris(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
signature2012:
Not just some.Many Northern APC members are behind Atiku.
Watch out for cross -carpeting towards end of the year.

Come next year..

Peter Gregory Obi will be our president.

Amen brother!
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
you’re sick! I must say. Are you interested in competency or power shift? You just sit behind your phone to type rubbish

I am "sick" because l am not interested in liar and fraudster Obi? UGM and IPOB terrorist, go and vote for who you want abeg. Your idea of who is "competent" does not have to same be as who I deem competent.

That is the essence of democracy and the reason we vote so that the wishes of the majority carries the day.

Froth at the mouth and bark, like a rabid dog, all you want. That will change nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Last last you are wasting your time trying to bully intelligent folks who see what is substantial, above the veneer of propaganda woven around Obi, to vote your IPOb candidate as President of Nigeria.

You stupid terrorists, calling people "sick" for rejecting your messiah, think Nigeria is the SE where you force people to sit at home every Monday at gunpoint?
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Dorakay93(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nairalanders don't even think straight this days, what a post express is different from the comments u will see.
IPOB have hijacked Obi's movement, Reno is giving some people sleepless nights. Election is not won by cyber bullying and noise making.
Being obi-dient shud come with mental yusfulnes, but unfortunately some of d purpoted obidients are worse than Lagos agberos and upper iweka thugs and Moto boys in onitsha.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by TinubuAdvocate1: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
candidtalk:

I am "sick" because l am not interested in liar and fraudster Obi? UGM and IPOB terrorist, go and vote for who you want abeg. Your idea of who is "competent" does not have to same be as who I deem competent.

That is the essence of democracy and the reason we vote so that the wishes of the majority carries the day.

Froth at the mouth and bark, like a rabid dog, all you want. That will change nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Last last you are wasting your time trying to bully intelligent folks who see what is substantial, above the veneer of propaganda woven around Obi, to vote your IPOb candidate as President of Nigeria.

You stupid terrorists, calling people "sick" for rejecting your messiah, think Nigeria is the SE where you force people to sit at home every Monday at gunpoint?
did I mention any candidate to you? Ohh it seems Obi is the only candidate associated with competency wow. I see!
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Exactly what I said above. Even GEJ that cannot scrape the ankle of Tinubu, in terms of politics, won in 2011 because many Northerners worked for him in their then permanent interest.

We are to then believe Northern leaders, especially those in the APC, will abandon Tinubu to work for Atiku merely because he is from the North? Bro leave them. Their eyes will clear indeed in the end.

People should not also that Sule Lamido is a lousy politicians and Northern hegemonic always speaking sentimentally and erroneously.

It is the reason he is a has-been today when he was angling to become President not too long ago.
GEJ a former president cannot s scrape the ankle of Tinubu whose greatest office has been Lagos Governor?. What manner of weed are some of you from the SW smoking?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Insonnid: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
see below

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by DCatt: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu all the way by all means.

As for igbos, they contribute nothing but headaches to Nigeria and should be encouraged to leave. The problem is, igbos won't leave Nigeria, they have to be forced to.
Tflex01:

Una no dey tire grin

What you all need to be happy in life is for any Northern PDP member to talk bad about Tinubu presidency. APC primary did not teach you lessons lol. Tinubu is your next president so prepare another round of wailings till 2031.

Shoot at sight to anybody that shout Biafr.a or death after 2023.

grin

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by king6869: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVOWkz6BaP8
GardenOfGod:
2023: Some APC members prefer Atiku to Tinubu — Lamido

[i]•Peter Obi, a nomadic, social media politician
•Ango Abdullahi, Obasanjo wrong on Atiku

[b]Vanguard
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

GEJ a former president cannot s scrape the ankle of Tinubu whose greatest office has been Lagos Governor?. What manner of weed are some of you from the SW smoking?

Lol. At your age Pa Shukwudi? What office has GEJ ever deliberately contested or fought for in Nigerian politics let alone be shaping platforms and thousands of future as Tinubu has done?

GEJ became governor by 'goodluck' and became President by 'goodluck' too. Alamco chose him to be a look-the-other-way docile stooge VP in Bayelsa and so did OBJ when he made GEJ VP to Yar Adua.

In fact GEJ's greatest claim to fame was that everyone wanted him for his stooge credentials. Even Buni and Malami recently. lol.

He is not a self-made and domineering political titan like Tinubu. Nowhere near. Shocking I have to be schooling you like this.

I would have thought you'd have a bit of wisdom at your advanced age but na something strong dem do una for that SE sha. Looooollllll.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by whirlout: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
He is 1000% correct. I said it as Tinubu was emerging their candidates that the Buhari will shift his support base to Atiku in the opposition party. It will be done low key but the bigot will only support his fellow fulani man vs a Yoruba man especially one with as much baggage as Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nwabueze22: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you people like elect Jesus Christ as the president of the ZOO called nothing will happen. At last Biafra must be surely restored.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Kaiser20: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Toxic propaganda food APC/CPC served Sir GEJ in 2015 will be served Double portion to the Drug Baron Tinubu in 2023.
"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Billygee2u: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Nigerians need young vibrant minds not old crooks... Not even the one in Lagos who installed "Mr shocked" in Abuja; who openly insulted the sensitivity and sensibility of all sane Nigerians as being his entitlement, therefore must "fight dirty" to become president by all means. Agboro talk! Time for youths to take charge!
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by aloma007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Tell that to the tinubu urchins and atiku apologists who fight and bully others daily because we want Nigeria to be better. Ask them why they have refused to promote their candidates but spend time fighting Peter obi and others like him. I used to think like you , till I realised that this is a battle for the strong willed. The people online and offline are paid jobbers with a destiny to continue the suffering and decline of Nigeria. I am Nigerian. I am Nigeria. I am fighting for her good and part of doing so is calling people stupid when they are stupid.

Nigeria needs to change its electoral law. Only people that can pass a mental competence exam should be given a voter card. That way people with good reasoning will move this nation forward though their choices. The current paradigm of everyone allows politicians weaponize poverty against the illiterates. They hand them phones and Internet subscriptions to come online and attack Peter obi

My brother, you are just creating more and more enemies for Obi.
Myself as a Yoruba man vying to vote and support the candidacy of Peter Obi becomes sad anytime I see OBIdients tackling others.
We must have known that politicians will do whatever to downgrade opposition but it is supporters who will keep marketing their own candidates.
#stopthebullying
#campaign4Obiwithoutbullying

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Billygee2u: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
grin grin angry grin angry

They no won AGBADO. grin grin

I told them the south has only one candidate, and thats Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by KingRSHD2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.