Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido (28181 Views)

Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. At your age Pa Shukwudi? What office has GEJ ever deliberately contested or fought for in Nigerian politics let alone be shaping platforms and thousands of future as Tinubu has done?

GEJ became governor by 'goodluck' and became President by 'goodluck' too. Alamco chose him to be a look-the-other-way docile stooge VP in Bayelsa and so did OBJ when he made GEJ VP to Yar Adua.

In fact GEJ's greatest claim to fame was that everyone wanted him for his stooge credentials. Even Buni and Malami recently. lol.

He is not a self-made and domineering political titan like Tinubu. Nowhere near. Shocking I have to be schooling you like this.

I would have thought you'd have a bit of wisdom at your advanced age but na something strong dem do una for that SE sha. Looooollllll.
Tinubu should just try and even become vice president by even goodluck let's see.

He would fail woefully in 2023.No matter how much the SW hypes him the rest of the country see him for whom he really is.

He is very very unpopular outside the SW and has the least realistic path to the presidency amongst the top 3 candidates

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Wpp1: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Snakes everywhere
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
aloma007:

My brother, you are just creating more and more enemies for Obi.
Myself as a Yoruba man vying to vote and support the candidacy of Peter Obi becomes sad anytime I see OBIdients tackling others.
We must have known that politicians will do whatever to downgrade opposition but it is supporters who will keep marketing their own candidates.
#stopthebullying
#campaign4Obiwithoutbullying

Thanks
you are convinced to vote for Peter obi. Thus their attacks doesn't affect you. Their attacks are aimed at discouraging others from seeing the light like you. If we keep it cool our base will not grow. This is their stock in trade. Welcome to the game. It is a very dirty place. Even Peter obi is learning the hard way. They have attacked him for weeks now unprovoked , because that's what they do. We need to match them energy for energy. Else they will discourage others who would have seen the light and become obidient.

The role we are playing is for the good of Nigeria. Check out my profile in the past, I don't exchange words or bully anyone, but since this is what is required for us to survive In this space, you have to contribute your quota. You have to press their neck hard that they can barely breathe. If you don't press their neck, they will press yours and our vision will be dead on arrival. These urchins are enemies of Nigeria and will do and say anything because they have been paid to promote their principals , which attacking others. I hope you leave this pacifist line and join us in the vawulence department.

You are welcome fellow obidient.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by AntiWailer: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
I have told those urchins that tinubu should prepare for premium tears, but they choose not to see the handwriting on the wall. They will be relegated worse than the igbos they mock. Then we will see them crying for oduduwa Republic. Sunday igboho will wake up again. Python dance will be a small thing to what will be done to you

U said same before primaries.

He won and u moved on to come back and say another thing.

February no far. No need for chest beating.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by gudugudumeje: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
And with PDP having every office given to the North, north, north; and the division tearing it apart... Joke on.... See as you lose Lagos, Kano and Rivers in a straight row. Joke on and fall at last with a cry and bangs.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
I love how Tinubu maintains silence 99% of the time.

It doesn't mean he wouldn't still beat the shiit out of you when the battle starts.

People like Peter Obi with verbal diarrhea run away before battle starts.

He is silent since just to cover up his old shaking mouth and arrows language..

I pity the man shaa
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
AntiWailer:

U said same before primaries.

He won and u moved on to come back and say another thing.

February no far. No need for chest beating.
primary no be national election. Na party delegates dey primary election. Na me and you dey national elections. Him go smell him yansh. Like you said time for far again

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by IvarTheBoneless: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

He is silent since just to cover up his old shaking mouth and arrows language..

I pity the man shaa

That's your next President. Preserve the pity for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Ferdinandu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
2023: Some APC members prefer Atiku to Tinubu — Lamido

[i]•Peter Obi, a nomadic, social media politician
•Ango Abdullahi, Obasanjo wrong on Atiku

[b]Vanguard
Who listens to this greedy Idiot who wants to turn Jigawa state Sule Lamido Royal Dynasty
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

That's your next President. Preserve the pity for yourself.

E pain my guy...

Lol..

Let me ask u... Be sincere

Tinibu and Obi who is more intelligent,

If u lie u die this night
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Guynexttdoor: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vote obidati 2023

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by fredoooooo: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
No shouting...BAT 2023 , YOU say we do
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
did I mention any candidate to you? Ohh it seems Obi is the only candidate associated with competency wow. I see!

Anyone who says others are "sick" for making an electoral choice they are fully and constitutionally entitled to make, as Nigerian adults, is an Obidient.

No doubt about it and nothing to do with competence that is not a word anyone truly knowledgeable about Nigerian politics will use to qualify Obi.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by rolams(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
We already know say everything na setup
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by seunayantokun(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Some fulanisation agents you should have said.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
babaolofin:

You are a small boy yet to recover from victimization and marginalization syndrome. If he had kept quiet at Abeokuta, would they have had Primary election? If he had kept quiet at Abeokuta, would they have jettisoned the consensus candidacy?

You and your people are actually victimized and marginalized. EKWUEME demanded for Primary election as against Consensus candidacy choice of majority of PDP BoT members in 2002. Obasanjo as a sitting President contested PDP ticket for a second tenure with EKWUEME. If Ekwueme had been denied that Primary election, the cry of EKWUEME would have been louder than that of Tinubu at Abeokuta, all the IBOs would have turned Nigeria upsidedown.

I know you prefer Lawan as Consensus candidate, hence, it is a sin that Tinubu cried against an Injustice.

This is where u goofed. I wanted Osinbajo as consensus not robber stamp lawan who is a so called tinubu boy gone rogue.

Emilokan refused to allow the best candidate for the party emerge now Apc is doomed with a DOA Muslim/Muslim ticket.

IvarTheBoneless:

Do you really understand what 99% means?

Better go to your primary school and request a refund of your fees.

u are decieving urself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Anyone who says others are "sick" for making an electoral choice they are fully and constitutionally entitled to make, as Nigerian adults, is an Obidient.

No doubt about it and nothing to do with competence that is not a word anyone truly knowledgeable about Nigerian politics will use to qualify Obi.
and where did I say you shouldn’t support your candidate? I only talked about you prioritizing zoning over competency, I never told you not to support whoever you want to. Well I’m not surprise the way you reason, your choices already shown how myopic you are. So I’ll excuse you for that.
And hope you haven’t forgotten that it’s your pay master that put us in this mess, thank God he admitted he brought Buhari to power because of his selfish interest.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yoruba Governors are not southern Governors

Louder Sir. Those at the back can't hear you.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Tochj(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
muykem:
I will like you to learn something from this post. You will see that nobody will insult Lamido for this statement but assuming he directed that statement to Peter Obi, you know the rest.
He insulted Obi as well
He called Obidient movement a social media thing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
candidtalk:

You Obi fans are so fundamentalist and extremist. Like terrorists only interested in their own views and demands.

Here we go again with hypocrites sugar-coating lies with vocabularies.

Praytell, who were the people that called Jonathan names like Jonathan, Drunk Ijaw man, clueless, etc? Who labelled his wife as shepopotamus? Are you guys now allergic to the same medicine you give out?

That's to far back. Who started labelling others with dissenting views children of hate and perdition, inconsequential 5% and other derogatory names? Guess you Tinubu fan boys can't take same pills you dish?

This is just the beginning. What you sow you will reap. Just chill!
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by edosignature(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Same way some PDP members prefer Tinubu.

It's vice-a-vice.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tflex01:

grin

Lol calm down little boy. I'm sure you already know by now that you come from the generation of losers as Igbos are perpetual losers in Nigeria project and politics...

Solemnly waiting for your "Biafra or death" noise after next year election. cheesy

Cc Seun, Justwise, Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, see what this guy wrote up here.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

GEJ a former president cannot s scrape the ankle of Tinubu whose greatest office has been Lagos Governor?. What manner of weed are some of you from the SW smoking?

This is how you know people who are bereft of intelligence. His moniker is candidtalk but he should change it to trashtalk.

Just imagine saying GEJ can't "scrape" the ankle of Tinubu? What has Tinubu achieved that GEJ hasn't achieved even more except maybe using his company, Alpha-Beta, to corner 10% tax from Lagosians.

This is to tell you that many unintelligent people roam nairaland and it's of no use engaging them in an intellectual discourse. They don't fail to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. At your age Pa Shukwudi? What office has GEJ ever deliberately contested or fought for in Nigerian politics let alone be shaping platforms and thousands of future as Tinubu has done?

GEJ became governor by 'goodluck' and became President by 'goodluck' too. Alamco chose him to be a look-the-other-way docile stooge VP in Bayelsa and so did OBJ when he made GEJ VP to Yar Adua.

In fact GEJ's greatest claim to fame was that everyone wanted him for his stooge credentials. Even Buni and Malami recently. lol.

He is not a self-made and domineering political titan like Tinubu. Nowhere near. Shocking I have to be schooling you like this.

I would have thought you'd have a bit of wisdom at your advanced age but na something strong dem do una for that SE sha. Looooollllll.

You're simply unintelligent. GEJ contested and won the 2011 presidential election.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by OmoEpe(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
muykem:
I will like you to learn something from this post. You will see that nobody will insult Lamido for this statement but assuming he directed that statement to Peter Obi, you know the rest.

IPOB miscreants aka obituarists, are the most intolerant region in Nigeria

They are cannibalistic animals in human skin
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by OmoEpe(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Tell that to the tinubu urchins and atiku apologists who fight and bully others daily because we want Nigeria to be better. Ask them why they have refused to promote their candidates but spend time fighting Peter obi and others like him. I used to think like you , till I realised that this is a battle for the strong willed. The people online and offline are paid jobbers with a destiny to continue the suffering and decline of Nigeria. I am Nigerian. I am Nigeria. I am fighting for her good and part of doing so is calling people stupid when they are stupid.

Nigeria needs to change its electoral law. Only people that can pass a mental competence exam should be given a voter card. That way people with good reasoning will move this nation forward though their choices. The current paradigm of everyone allows politicians weaponize poverty against the illiterates. They hand them phones and Internet subscriptions to come online and attack Peter obi

If that law is passed,believe me, 95% of Biafranistan won't be eligible for voters card o

Be careful what you wish fot
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by tuniski: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
That is the simple reality. Tinubu will come a distant 4th in the north of the country. I am predicting atiku to win the north east and west while obi takes north Central. Kwankwaso will even get more votes in the north than tinubu
In the entire north obi won't get 500k votes. It is a straight contest between atiku and tinubu.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
OmoEpe:

If that law is passed,believe me, 95% of Biafranistan won't be eligible for voters card o

Be careful what you wish fot
see a supporter of oluwole carriers. People are talking and you are talking.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by edungene7: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Political statement Lamido is experiencing menopause in politics he is only playing a script having collected advance payment from Atiku 2023 go shock Una nah we go use our legs dey go door to door to remind them of the torture
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by AntiWailer: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
primary no be national election. Na party delegates dey primary election. Na me and you dey national elections. Him go smell him yansh. Like you said time for far again

February is here .

I will quote u. Trust me.

Ur colleagues I quoted after primaries still dey their hole hidden.
Re: 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido by Eddygourdo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
AntiWailer:

February is here .

I will quote u. Trust me.

Ur colleagues I quoted after primaries still dey their hole hidden.
quote me. I am victorious even in defeat. Sha when we defeat you, don't start fighting and wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / Gunmen Kill Businessman, Edwin Umealo, In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.