Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] (9615 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by newmusic: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2011
Media Hype!!!
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by cold(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2011
But who knows,there just might be some truth in that rumour o!

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by babyboy3(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2011
@Cold

Whats this? a remake of "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover"
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by cold(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^Not even close.That was back in 1989,this is the real ish
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by muyoto: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
[size=15pt]ROTFLMAO!!!   grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by THEAMAKA(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
yeah, make fun of her because she is a Nigerian and not American, OOOO WEEE

1 Like

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by antitpiah: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^

Whats wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Doofan(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2011
She is a big liar. That s how she has been spreading rumors about herself and dbanj.when she collected 2.5 million fornthe fall in love video she is a good actress but a very bad liar.she constantly puts up pics of her and dbanj.so that people will still think they r dating the poor guys new babe is my friend please leave him alone u were fucking atiku so he dumped u no na jay z she go sing with next idiot
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2011
^^lol
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2011
Doofan:

She is a big liar. That s how she has been spreading rumors about herself and dbanj.when she collected 2.5 million fornthe fall in love video she is a good actress but a very bad liar.she constantly puts up pics of her and dbanj.so that people will still think they r dating the poor guys new babe is my friend please leave him alone u were bleeping atiku so he dumped u no na jay z she go sing with next
you're a dumbass. when the story initially broke, who was the one claiming to date? it was D'banj saying Genevieve is his true love. or do i need to dig up the article for some of you? Genevieve NEVER EVER granted any interview where she blatantly stated her and D'banj were dating. and so what if she took the money from the fall in love video? what was she supposed to do? she did a job and was paid for it, so what? or was she supposed to do it free of charge?

and who releases pictures of her and d'banj together? the only time her and dbanj were "together" was at her bday party. so WTF are you talking about?
your bad belle reeks from your post. why would Genevieve make up lies about herself for cheap attention? why would she lie about starring in a movie with someone? it is her enemies like you that spread those malicious rumors just to get folks to attack her.

BAD BELLE.

1 Like

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by babyboy3(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2011
it was D'banj saying Genevieve is his true love

Quotes from an Interview

D’Banj was recently in Malaysia for a Koko concert, while out there he did the obvious press rounds…In one of the interviews after they kicked around the usual questions, the interviewer asked the question many like myself wanted him address, Him & Genevieve Nnaji…what’s the deal?

When asked if he was no longer single, engaged to Gene and set to get married in August (These rumours sha)…He said he was aware of the rumours (thanks to twitter & facebook)

In response to him & Gene dating, and possible engagement, here’s what he had to say:

She’s my very good friend, I don’t know where these rumours are coming from. But I can not complain because Genevieve is beautiful

Maybe they are really good friends with benefits **wink wink**
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2011
spicyhoney:

Ahaha Nigerians and embarrassing rumours
This is beyond embarassing!!!
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2011
THE AMAKA:

you're a dumbass.

And you had to call her/him names to sell your story? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by buy1get3(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2011
thats my Gurl, Big Up!
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nayah(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2011
Hope will not be like the James Bond Girl stuff, if it's true then I'm very happey and proud of her
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na wa o. Naijerians and bad belle. And so if she's to act alongside of 007. Wat is it wt U guys? Is it coz it was made public? Wat if d film came out and U are like "oh dats Genny". Na Una go still insult her. Maybe by then Una go say she don join Illuminati or she sleep wt producer. For Christ sakes try and celebrate one of ya ownsessssssss..........

Oh shosh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 Jss 3 Girl Twerking Without Panties / Drake Begs Nicki Minaj For Sex On Instagram / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.