Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

See Reason Why Women Say This About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reason Why Women Say This About Men (357 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reason Why Women Say This About Men by Jowanonline(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2022
I own a saloon and sometimes I close very late and hubby usually come and wait for me. There's a lady I fixed her nails and it was not exactly what she wanted. I told her to come the following day so I can make some adjustments since it was already late. She refused and insisted I do it at once. By the time we finished it was already 11: 43pm. She said her house is very far, and we were not going the same direction. I asked hubby to drop her, he said he doesn't have much fuel. We waited to see if any Keke or bike will come but non, and it was already 12 : 23am. She pleaded with me to sleep in my place I accepted because she has been my customer for some time. We got home around 12: 45 am we moved to bed straight while she was in the kids room.

Note that my kids went to visit my sister so they were not home and she slept alone..at a time in the night I couldn't find hubby on the bed. I thought he was in the rest room, but he wasn't there.

I went to the kitchen but he wasn't there I didn't even remember that we had a visitor, it was when I wanted to pass the lobby that I heard someone whispering softly, followed by a soft cry obviously caused by pleasure.

You know I was still feeling sleepy and couldn't really recollect myself, until I heard Nancy will look for me, the lady said , abeg , abeg. That was when my eyes were fully opened. I pushed the door at once and my husband was fully na''ked on top of this l'ady. Thank God my shock absorber is always close. I remained very calm.

I didn't attack because my mom once told us a story of how her aunt husband beat up his wife along his side chicken. So I maintained.

The lady was not startled. I only said I need answers. Hubby left the room immediately.

The girl said , Tell her the truth.

i am happy to be alive now writing you. Because what I later heard almost took my heart away.

The have been dating, and he was the one who directed her to my shop. I didn't know that all along I have been making my husband's side chick to look good for him. This is a lady we have gisted about everything. There was a day she told me she hasn't eaten since morning, I told one of my worker to go and buy food for her.

They planned everything. She is 3 months pregnant for him.
I'm with my sister, thinking on the next move.
It's now that I know that I'm a strong woman.

God abeg oo.
Please advise her, Don't call name's

Re: See Reason Why Women Say This About Men by HopeNeverDies: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Are u related to the Victim or what?
Re: See Reason Why Women Say This About Men by rickpat(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2022
what a man!!...having a side chick is not enough for him then he stylishly brought him close to the wife...that man does not value or respect the wife... exposing her to such danger...what if the side chick poisoned her.. anyways...that marriage is gone...the wife can't forget something like this even if she pretends to have forgiven him...too bad...foolish man. are you the first to cheat that you have to be this stupid...

madam leave the both of them before you die for nothing and leave your kids motherless and have them live like orphans cus that fool of a man will not take care of them...

TO EVERY WOMAN OUT THERE IF YOUR HUSBAND HAS A PERMANENT BABE OUTSIDE,YOU SHOULD BE VERY WORRIED CUS THE LONGER THE TIME YOUR HUSBAND DATES THAT SIDE CHICK THE CLOSER THE TIME FOR YOUR MARRIAGE TO COLLAPSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reason Why Women Say This About Men by czarr(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Nigerian film.
Re: See Reason Why Women Say This About Men by blinking001(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
As a married man, they are rules to cheating.
1. Never get caught
2. Never bring home diseases
3. Never bring home bastards
This are quite simple rules most sensible men
should abide by.

Your husband cheated so your marriage can continue soaring in peace and harmony. He cheated because men are not monogamous beings. Nature made it that way. They are highly polygamous. Sensible women who are self aware with high self esteem know this fact and aren't bothered anymore by this nature of men.

Don't leave your husband because he cheated on you. Go back home, make him a good meal, kiss his forehead, then have an honest conversation with him. They has to be something you're not doing right for your husband to disrespect you in such manner. Use his side chick as a mirror and learn what your husband truely likes.

Talk to him, you guys have to get that child off his sidechicks stomach ASAP. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

New To Nairaland And Looking For Friends! / Ok ..in The Mood For Garrrrri N Ground Nut Plus Ice Block!!! / Ukrainian Lady Narrates Her Experience In Nigeria, Says All Wants 2 Collect Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.