Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer (7582 Views)

When A Girl Is Caught Sleeping With Her Lecturer / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Mynd44: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2011
aleyi:

I don't buy the idea of sleeping with the lecturer. was aware of a similar situation when i was in school,According to the girl she didn't give in bt,she got an extra year.she has graduated now and waiting for service.

Not everyone can afford an extra year
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by SALady(f): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2011
@OP girfriend had a choice to have the lecture reported. Its possible he's done it with many girls before and many would be willing to come out and expose him. Again her second choice would be to change school.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by boobfan: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2011
@SA Lady,are you advising someone in a secondary school?Change school or report!Just SMH
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by DaDoctor: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2011
MY OPINION ON THE ISSUE!

Yes it is glaring that this could be true, we had had panels set and ivestigations done as per the subject in question. Some Lecturer were caught napping while some were set free. There was this particular case of frame up of a lecturer by a female /dull student. Note that ONCE A FEMALE STUDENT FAILS YOUR COURSE , THE NEXT SHE SAYS IS THAT 'HE' ASKED ME FOR S E X AND I REFUSED SO HE FAILED ME' Very popular this day.

Schools these days have women/feminist association that aim at the protection of the female students and to the best of my experience laws have been enacted to this cause upon their reccomendation. Most times forcefully. I still doubt if it is all schools that have this in place though.

From experience and as a class room person in more than 3 Universities in Nig, i want to say it aloud that IN AS MUCH AS FEMALE STUDENTS EXISTS THAT ARE ACADEMIC MATERIAL, THERE EXIST ALSO THOSE AT THE FAR END OF INTELLECTUALITY. THE DULLARDS AND THE POPULATION IS NCREASING BECAUSE OF ONE SAME MENTALITY OF I HAVE WAT IT TAKES TO GET AT LEAST A 'C' GRADE.

Now there also exists instance where the female students in most of these unis seduce weak lecturer to lay with them. In most cases as i have witnesed they simply intimidate you(the cultists) forgetting that u may also know that which they know. In some other cases they simply run to you crying and begging for a few marks to scale through with envelopes and 'almost naked'(AT AN UNHOLY TIME). Most of them simply ask their pimps to get your address deliverd to them and they pay you an unholy visit all in the bid to lure you.

More interesting is the fact that if you are a very intelligent and respected lecturer, and handsome , you are even a target as they would openly toast you especially the rich/runs ones. The aim? To use you as a tool to get to all of your other colleague.

MY POINT IS THIS. THE BLAME SHUDNT JUST BE ONE SIDED AS THESE EXPOSITIONS I HAVE MADE WOULD HELP PUT SOME CLAIMS STRAIGHT. MOST LADIES ARE SIMPLY NOT SERIOUS MINDED AS THE MALE COUNTERPART. BECAUSE OF THE SAME MENTALITY.

This experiences arent limited to these above as afore mentioned, but time wouldnt permit me to continue.

DA DOCTOR WRITES FROM AN ACADEMIC BACKGROUND!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by SALady(f): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
boobfan:

@SA Lady,are you advising someone in a secondary school?Change school or report!Just SMH

^^^ What are you on about though?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / What's Your Position?-(photo) / Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.