Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax (404 Views)

As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix) / As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? / Divorce & Remarriage, Can A Christian Do It? Is God Ok With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by michaelwestern(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
There's too much pollution in the entertainment industry nowadays. It's difficult to watch movies and other social media stuffs without being bombarded with the temptation to sin or just ingesting ungodly conversations. Christian movies are usually somehow and I don't know how people enjoy comedies where the name of God is being used in vain.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Much as I'll like to only pray and read the Bible in my free time, there's always a need to find something interesting to relax. I watch basketball but they don't play games everyday.

I just need suggestions on entertainments that a Christian can use to relax.
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Mastakija(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Read bible listen to sermons
If you're truly Christian it'll definitely be fun for u to read bible

And its also very fun when you go outside and evangelize
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Mariangeles(f): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Being a Christian does not mean being boring or being hard on yourself.
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by THELATTERMAN(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Watch mount Zion movies
Hangout with Christian friends
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
michaelwestern:
1. There's too much pollution in the entertainment industry nowadays. It's difficult to watch movies and other social media stuffs without being bombarded with the temptation to sin or just ingesting ungodly conversations. Christian movies are usually somehow and I don't know how people enjoy comedies where the name of God is being used in vain.

2. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Much as I'll like to only pray and read the Bible in my free time, there's always a need to find something interesting to relax. I watch basketball but they don't play games everyday. I just need suggestions on entertainments that a Christian can use to relax.
1. There are no such things as Christian movies or Christian Entertainment. All that you lot like to tag Christian, in sin against God by the way, are merely unholy( of the world of men) ideas and traditions that you have been fooled into believing is of God simply because it is sold you using His name. undecided

Such lies only deceive and remove you from obeying God's own Truth, Jesus Christ warned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

2. If fun is what you want, visit a social club(that does not pretend to have God's name attached), a park, go to the beach, library etc. undecided
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by jafaru196: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
use cringemdb website,they screen Hollywood movies with no pollution and speak in tounges long you will be seeing visions
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Weezy463: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
jafaru196:
use cringemdb website,they screen Hollywood movies with no pollution and speak in tounges long you will be seeing visions
he can also be playing with his kpekus..aiswear!..he go gbadun the feelin
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by michaelwestern(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mastakija:

What's your definition of a true Christian because reading the Bible is not naturally fun for a lot of Christians. It requires discipline and with time it later becomes interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by michaelwestern(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
jafaru196:

Thanks. I don't understand the stuff about visions though.
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by GoodIsGod: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Join a Christian group on Telegram and WhatsApp. It's fun a time when christians discuss and argue biblical views with love
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by jafaru196: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
michaelwestern:

Thanks. I don't understand the stuff about visions though.
about the speaking of tounges ,if you speak consistently,you will start seeing visions which will then entertain you and anytime you are bored you will love to do it ,speak in tounges from 12am to 2am in the midnight for 120 days before the 40th you will start seeing .
for example you can be interceding about Nigeria and God will allow you to see private meetings happening in aso rock just like elijah
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
michaelwestern:
There's too much pollution in the entertainment industry nowadays. It's difficult to watch movies and other social media stuffs without being bombarded with the temptation to sin or just ingesting ungodly conversations. Christian movies are usually somehow and I don't know how people enjoy comedies where the name of God is being used in vain.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Much as I'll like to only pray and read the Bible in my free time, there's always a need to find something interesting to relax. I watch basketball but they don't play games everyday.

I just need suggestions on entertainments that a Christian can use to relax.

This is one of the several things the Bible teaches which is, how to block off the world and its evilness whilst living in God's World (heaven) which you have entered, IF YOU HAVE ENTERED IT.

And of course if you have experienced heaven, you will know that it is always a mistake to return to this ugly evil world you know.
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by AntiChristian: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Righthussle: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Why Christian wan relax ? Do you want to belong to the world? Biko don't relax, relaxation is vanity.
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Righthussle:
Why Christian wan relax ? Do you want to belong to the world? Biko don't relax, relaxation is vanity.
Relaxation is vanity? So Jesus Christ who instead came to give you Rest - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 - came to give you vanity? undecided
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Join a Christian group on Telegram and WhatsApp. It's fun a time when christians discuss and argue biblical views with love
Further mental indoctrination does not and will never relax your mind. lipsrsealed
Re: What Fun Things Can A Christian Do To Relax by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mastakija:

More mental indoctrination will never relax one's mind. Instead it increases one's level of answer and need to control one world.... that is mentally ill. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Theophilus Sunday Powerful Ministration Before The Throne / [updated] Download Latest Apostle Joshua Selman Messages 2022 & Audio Sermons Mp / How I Was Saved From Sango Attack By Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.