Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) (40722 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Banbanna(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
luxs:
Go shock say Benin pple fit use this water nw enta europe

You well so? cheesy
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by harmargedon: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Yet Lagos is their problem grin
Flat heads terrorist grin
I'm sure you just commented without reading.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by hayoholla(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dem don repair ekhenwan road grin that road na die. grin. Make we talk tru Benin and road na water and oil. grin
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Osariemen12: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Now I know, Emeka is behind this handle. Why are you not proud of your Tribe? Half Edo and half Igbo. You are not lucky at all grin grin grin

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country. You can only rule your 4 Igbo indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Abia States. We dash una Edo State, that State has no value in this Country. grin grin grin

Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it. grin

Always changing narrative and pointing accusing fingers. I wonder what you intention was if not to lure me and the people of Abia into unnecessary argument when you mentioned Abia in your useless post. One thing I want you to know is that your campaign of calumny cannot work again. Majority of us have made our choice as a people. You can call me whatever you want. One thing I am sure is this: Edo no be Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Osariemen12: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What's the difference between Okokomaiko in Lagos and Benin GRA? grin grin grin

The right question should be: what is the difference between Aduwawa and Ikoyi?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obaseki he is the governor.

You can't call Obaseki in this case. Lucky Igbinedion is who to call if it is okay to call Tinubu when Lagos experience flooding in 2022.

Like Tinubu, Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion and his dad really wrecked Edo state. Lucky and BAT served their states in the same political era.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Tomilola360: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
lordm:
If it's Lagos now, they will not let Tinubu rest. Now who will we call

Hahahaha! Very stupeeed ppl. Tinubu na their family problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Kay25(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
lordm:
If it's Lagos now, they will not let Tinubu rest. Now who will we call
Don't mind them they don't know the difference of nature and man made causes..there is nothing and nothing u can do to water when it decides to pave its way even advanced country when floods shows up they just try manage it .really don't see why tinubu should b blamed for it in lagos
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by shortIGBOman: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osariemen12:

Not as much as your own governor has destroyed your state. We understand our leaders here and Obaseki is one of the best choices we have made in recent times. Swerve with your tribal marks. Edo no be Lagos.

Emeka, did you just say Obaseki is the best? No talk this thing wey you talk within Edo State. If you try am, you won't come out alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Oxala: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Low elevation compounded by very poor drainage
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Olamicwoto: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
My broda 4+4 ogbane na, edo can never be Lagos. May na enjoy obaseki govt

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by shortIGBOman: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osariemen12:

The right question should be: what is the difference between Aduwawa and Ikoyi?

See village Edo Man. People dey talk of better place, he dey mention Aduwawa. Maybe it's because, Aduwawa is the only area that has good road in Benin. Make una thank Buhari for building that Road. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by harmargedon: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
lonecatt:
Are there any state un Nigeria that do not have situations of flooding. just curious
you mean you've seen flood in Sokoto State before undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by harmargedon: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
sonnie10:

Did you know that primary education is free in almost all the states?
don't mind the illiterate
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by lonecatt(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
harmargedon:
you mean you've seen flood in Sokoto State before undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided
No , just asking
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Adakintroy: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Come agility 2 mike 12. Na boat we de use now.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by davidupdate89: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
lonecatt:
Are there any state un Nigeria that do not have situations of flooding. just curious

Yep...rain is not even falling here.

Just drizzling Sometimes

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by shortIGBOman: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osariemen12:

Always changing narrative and pointing accusing fingers. I wonder what you intention was if not to lure me and the people of Abia into unnecessary argument when you mentioned Abia in your useless post. One thing I want you to know is that your campaign of calumny cannot work again. Majority of us have made our choice as a people. You can call me whatever you want. One thing I am sure is this: Edo no be Lagos.

Come and see your Ugly and incompetent Governor Obaseki,see as the man dey disgrace himself. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Olamicwoto: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
U dey lie sa. unda oshiomole govt,
D flood reduce ooo

Don't mind the fools. It has been like that since the time of Igbinedion; even when Oshiomole added new lanes to that Ugbowo. That axis down to Textile Mill junction/Tv Road is a flood prone area that I believe will be hard to addressed. All in all, it comes once or twice a year. Edo no be Lagos. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Asour: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
lonecatt:

Yes,

Highlands like Jos, Plateau is not likely to.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Osariemen12: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, did you just say Obaseki is the best? No talk this thing wey you talk within Edo State. If you try am, you won't come out alive.

You can't choose your leaders, failed ones at that, and choose ours for us. I know our rejection of your APC in our dear state last year still pains you. Dooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by lonecatt(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Asour:

Yes,

Highlands like Jos, Plateau is not likely to.

ok thanks
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by shortIGBOman: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osariemen12:

Will the useless shortIGBOman see it. Foolish skull trader.

Osasu, come and see the only Road Obaseki built in Edo. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by lonecatt(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
davidupdate89:

Yep...rain is not even falling here.

Just drizzling Sometimes
you dont mean it, as in all round the year?
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by rolexino(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lagos younger cousin
Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by okuta007: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Edo na Lagos las las

Shorrop there those are Federal Roads not under Obaseki’s Edo State Roads

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Osariemen12: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Come and see your Ugly and incompetent Governor Obaseki,see as the man dey disgrace himself. grin grin

As beautiful as this.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Osariemen12: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Osasu, come and see the only Road Obaseki built in Edo. grin grin

Better than anything road in southwest Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by shortIGBOman: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Osariemen12:

Better than anything road in southwest Nigeria.

Osasu travel and see. You will know that, Edo is the most backward State in this Country. grin

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by haffaze777(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What's the difference between Okokomaiko in Lagos and Benin GRA? grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) by Charly500(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tomline matter don tire everybody, it has always been like that since i was plying that ugbowo road to school back then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD / The First Air Peace Lagos – Akure Flight Touch Down Akure Airport (photos,video) / Visa Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.