Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji (2505 Views)

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / Ex Aide Ben Obi: Peter Obi Used Helicopter To Attend Olumba Olumba Obu / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Vixlot: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is a scam. Obi uses PJ all the time. In 2019 during their presidential campaign with Atiku, he used a private jet permanently for 2-months that he paid $600k for. Atiku later paid part of the money. He’s still owing the company about $300k. Even recently he still used PJ.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1545738840672968704

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BigSarah(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
That was during the 2019 election, I'd like to know if he used it before becoming the PDP VP candidate.

fyneguy:

Lol the way you guys defend his lies, amuses me

Isn't it obvious, that it was Atiku that did the major bankrolling of The 2019 election, even the comment by deji inferred that.

He's a business executive, I won't be shocked if he has used a PJ, but the point to say using local airlines is an attempt to sway voters is completely false.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by immortalcrown(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
What is the essence of this news? Is it a criminal offense to be in debt? This is not tangible at all to be used against Obi in the 2023 election. It is funny how you people keep trying to use very weak points against Obi. grin

Is owing money as bad as certificate saga, drug case, bullion vans, age falsification and bad health?

That he used a private jet and says he hate it does not make him a liar. I hate medicine but I take it when sick. I hate soft drinks because of their contents. But some times, I take it because of the personality of who presents it to me. How does it make me a liar? Saying I hate something is different from saying I never do that thing. And not everything I hate is bad in its nature. So, that I occasionally do what I hate is not a crime if that thing in itself is not a crime.

samabiodun:
the essence is Obi said he hate PJ just a week ago let call a spade a spade no one lie like Obi
Your point is still unclear. You try to take his words out of context. I hate soft drinks because of their contents. But I drink them once in a while. And my hate for them does not mean drinking them is a crime. What will be a crime is stealing them or stealing money to buy them. He said he hates private jets. He did not say he never uses it. He hates it because of its cost. The money should be used for something else. He only uses it when it becomes a necessity, not all the time to show he is rich. Sometimes, what you do not like will be your only option. Also, that he hates it does not make using a private jet a crime. So, that he hates a private jet but occasionally use it does not make him guilty of any offense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by samabiodun: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
I always wondered why Igbos want to go back to Buhari era in 2023, the presidential candidate that use all his life to lie is that one you want to govern your country come 2023, liar is a disaster, Igbo youths please get brain let Buhari continue 3rd time instead of Pandora Obituary.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Ajanakuasla: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Talk is cheap. Anybody can pinpoint the problem but do u have political will to solve it
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by MadamExcellency: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
See poorly photoshopped materials

3 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by samabiodun: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
What is the essence of this news? Is it a criminal offense to be in debt? This is not tangible at all to be used against Obi in the 2023 election. It is funny how you people keep trying to use very weak points against Obi. grin

Is owing money as bad as certificate saga, drug case, bullion vans, age falsification and bad health?
the essence is Obi said he hate PJ just a week ago let call a spade a spade no one lie like Obi

2 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by SadiqBabaSani: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obi Datti need to clarify and let us be sure all this allegations are not mere fabrications. We dont need a liar appearing sanctimonious

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by fyneguy: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:

That was during the 2019 election, I'd like to know if he used it before becoming the PDP VP candidate.
Lol the way you guys defend his lies, amuses me

4 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by fyneguy: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

Address the fact that he lied

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by SadiqBabaSani: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
fyneguy:

Yeah I have often said Obi needs to be sure about the many things he is saying
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by javaguru: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

help me ask them

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Akurakambe(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Deji is a clown. Though what he said was all lies but Peter Obi can afford private jet if he wish.

Peter Obi was already a billionaire at Deji's age and was sitting on the board of 3 major banks including one as its chairman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by chatinent: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
What's with the attack here and there?
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by immortalcrown(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
samabiodun:
Your point is still unclear. I hate soft drinks because of their contents. But I drink them once in a while. And my hate for them does not mean drinking them is a crime. What will be a crime is stealing them or stealing money to buy them. He said he hates private jets. He did not say he never uses it. Sometimes, what you do not like will be your only option. Also, that he hates it does not make using a private jet a crime. So, that he hates a private jet but occasionally use it does not make him guilty of any offense.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by SarkinYarki: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria thing mist always be different ..How will chartering a private jet cost 600k for 2 months

1 Like

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by mycar: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Did he use it alone or was tagged along, so,if he becomes the president, you will expect him not to use presidential jet. are you trying to tell me that PO is wasteful?
He never said that he has never entered a private jet but he sees it as a waste of money. just like me that don't like going to office with SUV as I see it as unnecessary when I can go with a sedan that consumes lesser fuel but I still go with SUV sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by OkoroBufo: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:

The earlier you realize that Peter Obi is a fraud, the better for you. It is an act of foolishness to think of him a saint a man who was part and parcel of a corrupt system from his days as a Governor hiding his assets in shell companies abroad among several corruption cases hanging over his neck.
His VP was also sacked as a sitting senator for election rigging before decamping to PDP until his recent appointment as VP to Obi. Both men were cut out of same corrupt system, much as an old wine in a new skin.
Obi has always been a beautiful liar, deceiving the gullible in the day while perpetrating fraud at night.
https://www.nairaland.com/7215948/ex-aide-ben-obi-peter
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/26/obis-ideology-and-the-debate-after/

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by immortalcrown(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
fyneguy:
He did not lie. I hate soft drinks because of their contents. But some times, I take it because of the personality of who presents it to me. How does it make me a liar? Saying I hate something is different from saying I never do that thing. And not everything I hate is bad in its nature. So, that I occassioanlly do what I hate is not a crime if that thing in itself is not a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BigSarah(f): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

The earlier you realize that Peter Obi is a fraud, the better for you. It is an act of foolishness to think of him a saint a man who was part and parcel of a corrupt system from his days as a Governor hiding his assets in shell companies abroad among several corruption cases hanging over his neck.
His VP was also sacked as a sitting senator for election rigging before decamping to PDP until his recent appointment as VP to Obi. Both men were cut out of same corrupt system, much as an old wine in a new skin.
Obi has always been a beautiful liar, deceiving the gullible in the day while perpetrating fraud at night.
https://www.nairaland.com/7215948/ex-aide-ben-obi-peter

-Okoro bufo

Peter Obi has always stated he's not a Saint, and I'm not gullible to believe any politician is a Saint.

But amongst the Top 4 candidates, Obi and Datti, are the best and safest options.
In my opinion.

#Obidatti2023

7 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by ExplorerReturns(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Trash as usual. How do you expect a billionaire on the board of 3 banks not to use a private jet when situations requires it? So you expect him to use a commercial airline if there is an emergency meeting outside the state by 8pm? Deji shame on you

4 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by vedaxcool(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
He is cursed with the demonic spirit of lying. He lies even when it is not requested it needed. Just like the issue of wearing more than one watch. He is a deranged liar!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by OkoroBufo: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:

Peter Obi has always stated he's not a Saint, and I'm not gullible to believe any politician is a Saint.

But amongst the Top 4 candidates, Obi and Datti, are the best and safest options.
In my opinion.

#Obidatti2023
Don't try playing half smart here, the narratives have always been about his impeccability, corrupt-free, saintly and holier-than-thou character. We were inundated with threads about how he has always been flying economy class unlike his other corrupt class.
Don't try shifting the goalposts, even on this thread, his supporters are trying hard to disregard the authenticity of the news, just because it hit them like a shock. When you jump on the bandwagon unthinkingly, it's only a matter of time you come crashing.
To any sane mind, a man who had been bursted of his lies several times without taking responsibility, is the worst of all the candidates.

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by RuddyFusion(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Make una try harder......#ObiDatti2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by popez: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
At this rate Deji might just run mad. Because what is this? cheesy

Can't this mofo go a day without talking about Peter OBi? Peter obi is not yet the President, heck he even said Peter Obi doesn't stand a chance in the election. So what's this obsession with Peter Obi?

Deji face the ruling party, and the candidates that stand a better chance at victory na. Na wah! Na so craze take dey start o

5 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BigSarah(f): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Don't try playing half smart here, the narratives have always been about his impeccability, corrupt-free, saintly and holier-than-thou character. We were inundated with threads about how he has always been flying economy class unlike his other corrupt class.
Don't try shifting the goalposts, even on this thread, his supporters are trying hard to disregard the authenticity of the news, just because it hit them like a shock. When you jump on the bandwagon unthinkingly, it's only a matter of time you come crashing.
To any sane mind, a man who had been bursted of his lies several times without taking responsibility, is the worst of all the candidates.

-Okoro bufo

There's no sincere, realistic metric (based on judgment of character, and capability) in which when Obi is weighed with the other Top Aspirants, that he's not slightly better off..
This is someone that went on live TV, and took questions from journalists concerning every single accusations based on Pandora papers, or the talk of investing State money in Private business.
No other aspirant, has dared that.
One aspirant once said it is my money, imagine the effontry.

To suggest he's the equivalent or even worst off, that's not being fair.

note: I recently joined the #Obidatti2023 train, I've tried to be objective, so please don't group me with the over-enthusiastic supporters of Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by IvarTheBoneless: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
If Obi gets 50,000k votes in the North...

Just pack your load, Rapture will be that same day.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by IvarTheBoneless: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
shocked
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by OkoroBufo: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:

There's no sincere, realistic metric (based on judgment of character, and capability) in which when Obi is weighed with the other Top Aspirants, that he's not slightly better off..
This is someone that went on live TV, and took questions from journalists concerning every single accusations based on Pandora papers, or the talk of investing State money in Private business.
No other aspirant, has dared that.
One aspirant once said it is my money, imagine the effontry.

To suggest he's the equivalent or even worst off, that's not being fair.

note: I recently joined the #Obidatti2023 train, I've tried to be objective, so please don't group me with the over-enthusiastic supporters of Peter Obi.
Compared to other aspirants, on what standards has he been proved to be any better?, perhaps your obvious sentiments as his other supporters who would rather find it irksome and throw insults whenever questions are being asked about him.
To think you could be easily deluded by an excuse that a sitting Governor could be so ignorant as to the code of conduct in declaring his assets including that of his wife and kids below 18, says a lot how pliable, more gullible you sound.
Is there any Obi supporter that ain't over enthusiastic, say that to the marines.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by Oilwell(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1545738840672968704

Lies and propagandas. They wont show you the full picture of who& who OBI was accompaning or the whole group he was with. Just isolate him in the pictures and slander him.

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BaddestQueen(f): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
samabiodun:
I always wondered why Igbos want to go back to Buhari era in 2023, the presidential candidate that use all his life to lie is that one you want to govern your country come 2023, liar is a disaster, Igbo youths please get brain let Buhari continue 3rd time instead of Pandora Obituary.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji by BaddestQueen(f): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Totally Locked Down For Bola Tinubu As Yaradua Family is Batified / OBI WINS AGAIN THESE GUYS WAITED TILL DARK TO COUNT D BALLOTS N OBI EMERGED D WI / Result Update From INEC Portals By An Ardent APC Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.