Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) (34653 Views)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Tomek09(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Antoeni:
When Those Terrorist Wants to Attack or Kill Christians They Won’t Think of The Kind Gestures done To Them
That's why I stopped giving alms to aboki beggars and destitutes on the street. These people easily forget wallahi. Annoying bastvrds
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by JooEeL(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
gebest:
how do you mean by eye service? Christianity is all about giving, love and care. The bible says love your enemies, do good to those that hurt you etc.

That's why christians are majorly slaves. Those are concocted moral conducts to make the soon-to-be victim loose their guard.

The French and English were also as dumb as current weak black xtian nations today until the what is called the "age of enlightenment". This was when the lower rung of the society abandoned folktale biblical fictions as these and took the revolution right to the doorsteps of their oppressors.

This is what closed the gap between classes in those societies and stopped the viewing of the royal class as "gods"/"masters".

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Oches4me(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
DOTian:
The christians are always the ones bending backwards to please these arrogant Muslims. How many time have we seen them reciprocate?
All they do is to boldly term others that don't worship with them as "infidels" and "unbelievers".
Can't we see that the more we stretch the bounds to accommodate them and their arrogant nuisance, they more they're emboldened!?
Ur utterance shows how arrogance is ur religion
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

You're a man. Don't sweetheart me.

I am pumping my Amaka...sweet enough for me.

By the way. I am always unbiased. Na u dey biased towards your people.
I'm a babi gurl.
do you want to have sex with me kiss
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

I am a Muslim... still don't support this.

Leave all that cheek turning stuff. Fight fire for fire.

Too many Christians have died in Kaduna especially for no reason.

No matter how much you give them gifts, they still wouldn't like you. So don't bother.

As for the herdsmen, they know only one language. If they kill 1, kill 10. "They don't forgive nor forget"

By the time you give ratio 1: 10, they will relent. That memory will serve them well.

You are most likely a Yoruba muslim
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by harmargedon: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
gebest:
how do you mean by eye service? Christianity is all about giving, love and care. The bible says love your enemies, do good to those that hurt you etc.
but yet we are angry that Boko boys were freed from prison, let's show them love by freeing all the inmates in prison grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Sparrk007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is pure love but if those cows them no want see christian
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
ljoh:
Eye service
This is why Muslims kill them
What a rude comment!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by harmargedon: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eriggs:
May the Almighty Allah bless them richly. This is what I want in my country
yes, but let's wait for the scores next week undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
gebest:
God was specific about the kind of giving He requires and this is nowhere near what God commands. undecided
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by VTINO: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Latinval01
That's the teaching of the Holy Bible
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
VTINO:
That's the teaching of the Holy Bible
Wrong! Nowhere in Scripture are you told to give those of other religions on their religious holidays. undecided
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Stanleyq: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
ljoh:
Eye service
The only important thing is, they did something good and i support armsgiving. Love is unconditional, u don hate who hates u, u dont love only those who loves u,
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by 9jaGovernment: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Christian's Sha

Make una good mind no kill una

Yoruba Muslims dey my vicinity dey ask whether I fit borrow them funds to celebrate eid, I just send small boy to buy sachet dry gin and share for them

Comrade with a vawulence mindset. Be calming down and make sure are Obident.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by vince96w2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
The same churches that will be a target for easy bombing...

Christianity is too peaceful for my liking....

We need just small vawulence.....
this one's go chop come get strength bro attack in name of blasphemy
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by 9jaGovernment: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Christian's Sha

Make una good mind no kill una

Yoruba Muslims dey my vicinity dey ask whether I fit borrow them funds to celebrate eid, I just send small boy to buy sachet dry gin and share for them

Comrade with a vawulence mindset. Be calming down and make sure you are Obident.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by vince96w2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Stanleyq:
The only important thing is, they did something good and i support armsgiving. Love is unconditional, u don hate who hates u, u dont love only those who loves u,
there is an exception in this case..Those people are not humans..You that help them is the first target when kasala burst..we need to stay away from them..

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by mastermaestro(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
Christians keeps projecting themselves as weak people.

I hardly agree with you, but not on this one. They are playing to the gallery which in turn emboldens the Muslim fanatics to perceive them as weak people trying to buy their affection.

Shameful act of cowardice! angry

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Stanleyq: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=vince96w2 post=114579673]there is an exception in this case..Those people are not humans..You that help them is the first target when kasala burst..we need to stay away from them..[/quote.Agreed to stay away from them and even provide self defence, but that doesnt stop one from doing good to them, and God said, anything u do to my brethren, that u do unto me, he did nt say, anything u do to particular people. Remember that Jesus fixed the ear of one of the men that came to kill him, if u do not do like him, u are not a christian
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
Don't mind them. Like it'd stop their thirst for blood undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
I have never seen a church or mosque give something to traditionalists...eye service because they know that there is no difference between christians and muslims...same people...same madness.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
DOTian:
The christians are always the ones bending backwards to please these arrogant Muslims. How many time have we seen them reciprocate?
All they do is to boldly term others that don't worship with them as "infidels" and "unbelievers".
Can't we see that the more we stretch the bounds to accommodate them and their arrogant nuisance, they more they're emboldened!?

Forget it man, that's what Christianity and Christ stands for.

Love your neighbor as you love yourself!
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Babalola0920: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Religion is a framework of humanity and justice and if your religion didn't cover those two you're practising something different...
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by louis07(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Keep deceiving your self pastor and wasting offering.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by KGREAT(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
You are wrong bro. Christianity is all about love and giving ❤
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by hajimutex1: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
This what we called peaceful coexistence among us this how he supposed be at all time.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Bigchristo22(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
ljoh:
Eye service
it’s not eye service that’s how it supposed to be come to UAE and see how Muslims and Christians celebrate together, it’s only in Nigeria some brainwashed miscreant feel hate for the other religions, happy Eid Mubarak to those celebrating today
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by donsheddy1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Happy holidays people. Don’t forget to check us out for your graphics and website design/development jobs. WhatsApp: https:///2348031975415

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by onuman: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:

Appeasement.

Whoever appeases Islamists is arming them.

There are too many Islamists in northern Nigeria. That's the reason why many of them don't tolerate any leader who is not an Islamist for Nigeria.

Obasanjo appeased political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states when they urinated on Nigeria's Constitution and adopted unconstitutional Sharia criminal laws.
What followed the appeasement is Boko Haram. Here we are today everywhere with Islamic terrorists gunning for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.