Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) (34644 Views)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2022
gebest:
how do you mean by eye service? Christianity is all about giving, love and care. The bible says love your enemies, do good to those that hurt you etc.

Shut up and have sense.. You should give to who needs them most... There are Christians who are also hungry too... Have you ever seen Muslims sharing food to Christians..
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by kindlyheart: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2022
all I see is a black man sharing love with his fellow black man. that's how it is supposed to be.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Eriggs:

dem don come. Dem wailers, children of hatred. Dem must show dem head sha

They are right.. It's should be blood for blood.. I stay in kaduna all my life.. Na me know wetin my eyes Don see and how many friends I have lost to this idiots
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Splitmind:
Muslims should never accept gifts from kuffars, after disposing of those items they should perform ablution immediately.

May ogun kee you and your brothers..you practise the worst religion on earth..ogun put hypo for your ablution water.. Name the type of you I for like jam for riot end your life for you
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2022
ChuksHills:

My brother it is not weakness it is love and love is the symbol of Christianity. Jesus Christ thought us to show love to people who don't like us that is our enemies

You are a full.. I wish you are in Kaduna.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
In my opinion, there's no need for this.

Respect is best given/gotten from a distance. Everyone should respect themselves. We have 'seen ourselves finish'. One thing I've learned is that you fear who you do not see or know their next move. Let everyone lock up; no hatred but show humanity from a distance. All it takes to churn out more dead bodies is the proper brainwashing and boom! What if they came there with bombs?! Christ sent us as sheep among wolves, doesn't mean we have to go around showing ourselves as weak, as tasty sheep, and expecting the 'wolves' not to eat us. Why didn't their fellow worshippers cater for them? Because to the best of my knowledge, I know Muslims live communally, especially Northern Muslims.

You do God's work with wisdom because He doesn't want us dead but He wants us to live to testify to Him with our lifestyle. Mtchew! Una try. When una know full well say the country no send una and those people dey persecute una on a normal, una still dey show unasef. Una well done. I don't want to hear fim! about how an attack was made on you people again o! angry angry

Very daft move.. The love and unity in Christians need to be worked on
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Oches4me:
Ur utterance shows how arrogance is ur religion

Your religion is more worse.. The most bleeped up religion in earth..
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Stanleyq:
The only important thing is, they did something good and i support armsgiving. Love is unconditional, u don hate who hates u, u dont love only those who loves u,

You people should open your eyes.. Do you feed who has no remorse in killing you?
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Blueace247(f): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Aystarz:

You gotta do what Christ admonishes you, no matter what. That's what makes you a true Christian.

Alaye park well..
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by mrkings84(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Oches4me:
Ur utterance shows how arrogance is ur religion

Yeah, you can say that again and again, but one thing is sure. Christianity is about true and genuine love. Christianity is about perseverance, long suffering, and doing giving salvation to those who are perishing!!

No pains
No gains!!
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Nostring: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2022
DOTian:

Christianity is against suicide! Suicide is what you ignorant bunch of fake christians here are preaching to your hordes of followers in Nigeria these days. "Turn the other cheek" doesn't mean you should always make yourself available to be slaughtered by some wild adherents of a wayward religion, who happen to be your neighbors..

"Show love even to your enemies " doesn't mean that you should always kiss the guns of your would be killers, you ignorant lot! If your understanding of Christianity is that you have to stand like a tree and allow a pugnacious religion to wipe you out of the surface of the earth, then you are reading your Bible upside down.

I NEVER said that christians showing love, care or whatever to their neighbors are bad. I said that the lack of love , understanding and restraint from the Muslim population to the christians, especially in the north is totally unacceptable and must not just be condemned, it must also be challenged!!

I say these, taking into consideration our recent history. The killings in Southern Kaduna, the maiming of people in their thousands all over Benue and Plateau states. Most of the victims being christians! Most of the killers being Muslims! The killings at Owo, etc. This is not the time to be sooooo ignorantly dogmatic with your Christianity. This is the time to be bold and strident in your condemnation of evil as a Christian in Nigeria..

All I asked is for you to point out cases where the so called Muslim faithfuls go out of their ways to show love to their christian neighbors in Nigeria as Christians always do and you are here vomiting saliva all of the place.

In Egypt and some other Arab countries during the Arab Spring, we saw clips of the Muslims standing guard to protect churches to help the christians fend off any possible attacks and to show comaredeship. Why are such examples rare in Nigeria!?

The Muslims can not continue to be the only "receivers of love"! Such breeds a feeling of "superiority complex ". Let them go and learn how to show love to their brothers and sisters too. Folks in Southern Kaduna, in Beneu state and in Plateau. They badly need such solidarity and love as we speak..
Cho Cho Cho Cho .. yet u ended up spewing thrash as usual , even in ordinary neighborhoods , we have ppl paving ways for others irrespective of their religion differences,e.g during my nysc in Ogun that year, there was this rich Alhaji(may God bless his soul) in the area I stayed that took half of usual house rents from all corpers that stayed in one of their buildings, and I no remember them asking about religion or tribe bfr getting the accomodation .. but because they no snap put am online for dull brains bigot like u to validate , u go com online to rant ur stupidity undecided lipsrsealed fool get of my mention
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Owologbo(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfzP3ckI2Oh/
This will not make the Muslims love you ok.
They will still cut your head when they are direct to; from wherever they receive their instructions from.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by CeceNene(f): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
This is a kind gesture.... Yet, watch your back guys, these people will not hesitate to slash your throat when the time comes
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by vince96w2(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Stanleyq post=114579869][/quote]Jesus said his breathren.. This people don't believe Jesus exists..well you may not understand unless you experience what we talk about or have someone that has in Kaduna and other places...one has to apply wisdom..
I know what am saying
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by GABRIEL6036: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Good move. God bless we Christian. We practice good religion with good example and characters of Our Lord Jesus Christ who sit on the throne. Glory be to his holy name. Amen
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Sholaayeni070: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2022
What of the IMAM who rescue some pastor during the riot in north
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by biafranrealson: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Cowards every where
This is pure act of cowardice
Just like pleading with them .
Next time , they will choose for you what you will serve them
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by abidem4real: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfzP3ckI2Oh/
That is what Christianity symbolizes; meekness even in the face of persecution, tolerance, showing of Godly love, philanthropy and etc.
Christianity is the true religion of PEACE!
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by lildush(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dey will eat and have strength to kill d christains later.. wat a pity
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charity begins at home. I hope someone doesn't start shouting it's not ethical to share care and support with other religions.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
gebest:
how do you mean by eye service? Christianity is all about giving, love and care. The bible says love your enemies, do good to those that hurt you etc.
oga rest ....same Bible said, "sufferreth not , that a witch might live"....oga stop decieving yourself.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by emmyileri(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Romans 12:20-21
NIV:On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
NIV:Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Lovelydaisies: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Blueace247:

Very daft move.. The love and unity in Christians need to be worked on

We all need to work on loving one another, Christian or not. Let love lead.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Wwwq: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by Belteshazzar1: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let love lead...
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by labelle123(f): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
TolaniLuv:
E. No stop northerners Muslim to still slice xtian throat with Dagger. Xtian like eye service ! Like we give them money on the street of Lagos doesn’t mean they love us. I have stopped giving them money on the street they should go to their people
. I don stop that one since. After all they see us as infidels
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) by TolaniLuv: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
labelle123:
. I don stop that one since. After all they see us as infidels

To them we are infidels!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.