Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (65978 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is Birnin Kebbi the capital of kebbi state. see how we slaughtered and barbecue Rams and cows across the city to celebrate the Sallah.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
MORE

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
MORE PICTURES across the city. mynd44

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
MORE AGAIN

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lalasticlala this is for you only but sorry o its not your favourite!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
MORE

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by VeryWickedMan: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
My neighbour's cow has been making eye contact with me since yesterday. I think its interested in me.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
more

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
MORE

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
MORE

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na wah oh. Na fee town enjoyment

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah oh. Na fee town enjoyment
that was how we do it here on Sallah day

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by sweetonugbu: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
The enviroment

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
sweetonugbu:
The enviroment
yes enviroment matters

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Rich4god(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by LikeAking: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Abeg, no negative vibes/bad energy on this post.

Op nice one.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by IrepChrist: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nigerian economic potentials are highly under tap.... In a working economy these should be well packaged for export.... Those meats can stay for months if it's well dried.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Odetokun3(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Not bad

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chai see better meat. kiss kiss kiss

BARBECUE IS LIFE MEHN.

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is UNIVERSITY OF SUYA no doubt abourrit kiss

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by pquaver(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Abeg if na for meat, leave am for Aboki. Them get Professorship for meat arrangement cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Olam09(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Meat dey cheap for north because na suffer head plenty for there. Who get big money to buy meat. Northerners don't really have that money to purchase a ram on a norm.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
I miss Yauri ! Kebbi state is a lovely place to be,from Birnin Kebbi to Argungu,Yelwa Yauri to Jega,Kaoje etc. The people are nice,friendly and highly accommodating. Food ?;very cheap ! I specifically miss Yelwa Yauri,a very lovely and peaceful town. I had a chance to work with some very wonderful Hausa/Fulani guys at the defunct NEPA Undertaken office, Abarishi road,Yauri. I can't forget my immediate Boss then Malam Umar,a peace loving,gentle and very down to earth fulani man and of course,all my Gees- Prince, Garba (Garus),Hamza,Abedeen,Abass (a very pleasant Yoruba guy from Igboho whose family members took me in as one of their own),etc. Even though I left Kebbi some twenty years ago,the memory lingers on !

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by McStoic(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kaii..the environment where the rams were slaughtered look dirty. Nice efforts though

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by andycoal40(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I miss Yauri ! Kebbi state is a lovely place to be,from Birnin Kebbi to Argungu,Yelwa Yauri to Jega,Kaoje etc. The people are nice,friendly and highly accommodating. Food ?;very cheap ! I specifically miss Yelwa Yauri,a very lovely and peaceful town. I had a chance to work with some very wonderful Hausa/Fulani guys at the defunct NEPA Undertaken office, Abarishi road,Yauri. I can't forget my immediate Boss then Malam Umar,a peace loving,gentle and very down to earth fulani man and of course,all my Gees- Prince, Garba (Garus),Hamza,Abass (a very pleasant Yoruba guy from Igboho whose family members took me in as one of their own),etc. Even though I left Kebbi some twenty years ago,the memory lingers on !

Very good town.. I served in Saminaka during my nysc

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
andycoal40:

Very good town.. I served in Saminaka during my nysc

You can say that again bro. Please remind me,where is Saminaka located ? It sounds very familiar but I can't remember anything about it now.

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Awise09(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omo see better meat and I de stay up north I no see salah meat taste oh!

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by eazyduzit: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You can say that again bro. Please remind me,where is Saminaka located ? It sounds very familiar but I can't remember anything about it now.
Saminaka is in Lere LGA of Kaduna State,Saminaka is the LGA headquarter.

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
eazyduzit:

Saminaka is in Lere LGA of Kaduna State,Saminaka is the LGA headquarter.
You're right however there's another Saminaka too located in Yauri LGA, Kebbi state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Manir,

You no going to drop your contact so make I show for una side come chop meat.

I dey Badariya like this o

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by TheMostComplex1: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2022
sweetonugbu:
The enviroment

The environment is dirty & I might throw up if I consume the meat because i have seen the environment. It looks like an isolated place people urinate in

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by fman(m): 2:51am On Jul 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I miss Yauri ! Kebbi state is a lovely place to be,from Birnin Kebbi to Argungu,Yelwa Yauri to Jega,Kaoje etc. The people are nice,friendly and highly accommodating. Food ?;very cheap ! I specifically miss Yelwa Yauri,a very lovely and peaceful town. I had a chance to work with some very wonderful Hausa/Fulani guys at the defunct NEPA Undertaken office, Abarishi road,Yauri. I can't forget my immediate Boss then Malam Umar,a peace loving,gentle and very down to earth fulani man and of course,all my Gees- Prince, Garba (Garus),Hamza,Abedeen,Abass (a very pleasant Yoruba guy from Igboho whose family members took me in as one of their own),etc. Even though I left Kebbi some twenty years ago,the memory lingers on !

Wooow. I have never been there before.
I wish I could be there soon.

N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'?