Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Is SMS Spied And Intercepted? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is SMS Spied And Intercepted? (410 Views)

See The Scam SMS I Received Today / What Is SMS Alert Fee? / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is SMS Spied And Intercepted? by ayufun: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
My sister's second SIM (Airtel) was spied after someone made her intention to do that.

She got an alert today, and the other person knew about it without having access to my sister's phone.

I'm not used to the phone, but need ideas what app was used to do that, and how can it be intercepted?

I've been trying to go through the phone, and install message blocker, VPN, and antivirus but still need your noble advice.
Re: How Is SMS Spied And Intercepted? by walex4lag(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Techpally, sexPally, FarmPally, Ayufun is a FRAUDSTER looking for partner in crime. He wanted me to create bulk sms for him without proper identification contrary to law. I rebuked him... PUBLIC & SECURITY agencies should please WATCH OUT!

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 10A Review & Unboxing Here! / Xmas Grand Sale; Our Products going at a whooping 20% Discount plus Free Gifts!! / How To Spy On Your Spouse Or Kids Phone Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.