Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists (22388 Views)

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Onosb1990(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Sri Lanka PM offers resignation after protesters storm president's house
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4KG1yH8E1s
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by chuksanambra: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2022
olatade:
I said it

I remember your post

2 Likes

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by erai30(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2022
I'm sure they purposely paid the ransom because of that aboki Sadiq, other wise them for nor shake body at all, at all.
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Bolu004(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2022
IgOga:
Before nko....na arrangee now....dem open kuje to bandits....bandits fulfil their end of the bargain.....government can now claim they did not pay terrorists.....smh

Like you didn't see the Ghana must go bags in the picture above. LoL
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Bimpe29: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2022
What a sorry and gory moment of our nationhood!

1 Like

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Lexusgs430: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
It's not a coincidence...... The terrorists, are simply honouring their promise....,......

3 Likes

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by OscarJaden(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Medical and transfer done successfully

The kuje prison break was just a medium of exchange

4 Likes

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Atarakpa: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2022
That's the agreement

4 Likes

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Jostoman: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2022
greencard:
Na wa,
Who take this govt serious again lipsrsealed

They've turn the country to a joke and It not even funny, we've become a laughing stock to far lesser nations.

That's why everybody wan japa.

As for us wey still remain , May Nigeria not happen to you and I
it is APC that we not happen to us again.
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by saintol(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2022
We all know you are doing trade by exchange. Strategically releasing members at the prison for this very exchange. This government is just using us to play game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Jostoman: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Ekpekus:
Someone said this when the Kuje prison break (prisoners exchange) occured grin
yes now
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Kurt92: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Tecnophone:
The soldiers were guiding the forest entrance, it took the permission of the army commander before the negotiator was allowed in. Nigeria government is boko haram.
before nko
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by ISellBeer: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Business as usual

FG freed boko boys and tagged it jail break, to return the favour boko boys freed kidnapped victims.

Nice business

2 Likes

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Now I understand why they allowed that prison break to happen in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by BaddestQueen(f): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
angry

Weyrey people

Negotiating hostage release for jailbreak

Buhari isn't a war veteran military general, he is a scammer

Apc is a failure
we are voting Obi together
we won't reinforce failure

1 Like

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2022
As predicted.

That arab man go run go his country fast.

Naija in the trenches

2 Likes

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Advocate500: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu was right all along, but most of us were blind by ethnic and religious sentiment we could not see the bigger picture is unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by sinkhole: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Minime10:

The thing is that millions of Nigerians are so dumb so much so that, they can't even use their brains.
When apc finish acting their script on una head some of una go get sense by force. Apc's Boko Haram attack kuje prison and set their members free, and a day after, apc's Boko Haram releases 7 of their abducted kaduna train passengers.
I don't think you're right by saying that Nigerians are dafts!
At least, the people talking on this forum are not from Ghana or elsewhere.
Go to the markets and talk to ordinary Nigerians and you will be amazed of what they know about FG, unfortunately, hunger and extreme poverty are also being used to deal with those people and survival overides their sense of decision, at times!

1 Like

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Susu888(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Ah e shock some people.... Una no know wetin dey occur for naija tlkless of the rest of the world.

There r these group of people who exist in countries across the world run nd they're all connected to the world central government they hv purposes divergent of the staged scripts you see playing in front of you. They're called the deep state nd its top members r carefully selected by bloodlines belonging to the masonic sects.

What is going on in reality is completely different to what you see in the news and this is a constant fact across all nations of the world, news concerning what is going on in the government is mostly false just lies!!

Democracy is how they hijack the nations they're in.

1 Like

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by JoeyNaza: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
olatade:
I said it

Go open church like dis, na prophet you be grin grin
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Calicoe: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Chai... There is nothing anybody can say or do now to prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by UptownVibes(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2022
APC is terrorist government. I have said this and I will keep saying it. Opposition have less work to do on APC .. These evidences are enough to nail them.. Even though some Nigerians all in the name of tribe and religion ,has chosen to be fools forever. A lot of them on this forum..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by 9japride(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2022
It seems this thread is very quiet. Where are those misfits always disturbing nairaland with darling daddy noise. They all are all cashing out to jappa and leave other zom.bies behind. Very wicked set creatures with fake patriotism. Smh.
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Allisgud: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2022
Wetin dey pain me na those life them don use play their rubbish game
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by UptownVibes(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2022
JoeyNaza:

The terrorists said they didn't want money ,that they needed their members released to free the kidnapped victims. So it was obvious, since over three hundred of them were allowed into the federal territory without,the army,DSS or police intercepting them.. Nigerian is finished.. The next president will have to deal with a lot..
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by DKM123: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2022
This country is full of evul leaders.. Yet they are humans still rooting for this evul leaders to come back under the same party. God forb!d BAT thing.
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by olatade(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
JoeyNaza:

grin
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by luluosas(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Shame on the security apparatus in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by OmoBaale1(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Amotekun777:
Just imagine... a whole FG working in collaboration with Terrorists against her citizens.

This is soooo unheard of. The Northerners are just a different breed of animals, I swear. They despise progress, growth and development yet, they want to tie everyone down to one Nigeria.

It shall NEVER be well with all Yoruba leaders against Oduduwa nation.
Asee Wa

1 Like

Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by hardon1(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2022
jmoore:
APC Buhari gave Bokoharam and ISWAP permission to release the terrorists in Kuje Prison under the guise of prison break.

Somebody made this comment here the day the prison break the unfolded, I was doubting. I am beginning to have a rethink
Re: 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Negotiation gone wrong 7 captives for over 60 inmates? Whoever did the negotiation is not a good business person.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest / Buhari Raises Committee On Ministers Portfolios / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.