Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 (17159 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by 6ixT8: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Check the first post on this thread for league code

Ibime come and talk about the sponsorship. E be like na you go sponsor am. As e sure me say na you go still be the champion again.

I also noticed last season that Nairalnad FPL has gone overseas, there are lot of Indians manager on board.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
6ixT8:

Ibime come and talk about the sponsorship. E be like na you go sponsor am. As e sure me say na you go still be the champion again.

I also noticed last season that Nairalnad FPL has gone overseas, there are lot of Indians manager on board.

I no know where all those Indians come from oh. Maybe Muki needs to clean them up.

Playing for money no.make sense because players will just start copying template teams in order to chase money
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamSirPhil(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Bro...

I finished 16th in my first season in this mini league. Please which amongst FA and Carling do I qualify for?

I've asked some weeks after last season was over buh was told it wasn't ready.

See below.

Team name: SirPhilip FC

Ibime:

Check the first post on this thread for league code

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Ibime(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2022
iamSirPhil:
Bro...

I finished 16th in my first season in this mini league. Please which amongst FA and Carling do I qualify for?

I've asked some weeks after last season was over buh was told it wasn't ready.

See below.

Team name: SirPhilip FC

Everything is closed bro. You have to ask when FPL opens. I can't keep track of random requests. I no be full time admin. Na when FPL open I then give a week for people to request code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Let's keep this thread active already... GW1 starts in 2days

GW1: Haaland Vs Kane - Which is better?

Haaland had been favorite option since the start, but he missed good chances and blanked during the community shield, so some managers think he doesn't worth the price anymore even with 1.5 xG against a strong Liverpool defence. Who agrees and who disagrees?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
OAM4J:

Haaland had been favorite option since the start, but he missed good chances and blanked during the community shield, so some managers think he doesn't worth the price anymore even with 1.5 xG against a strong Liverpool defence. Who agrees and who disagrees?
IMO it's too early to bring in any expensive CF
Kane is a late bloomer too
After 3 matches they should all be settled
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Whao! so you are not considering any. You are one of the few I see not jumping into the bandwagon. I even see some considering having the 2 players.

But if any of the 2 or both haul, it might affect your rank, because of high ownership of both. And Jesus is a must have with more than 72% ownership.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
OAM4J:

Whao! so you are not considering any. You are one of the few I see not jumping into the bandwagon. I even see some considering having the 2 players.

But if any of the 2 or both haul, it might affect your rank, because of high ownership of both. And Jesus is a must have with more than 72% ownership.
I will rather have Salah in midfield
Then Jesus and one of vardy or mitrovic than having any of Nunez, kane or halland
I will get them later but not now those guys are too expensive to blank
Halland is playing westham very difficult
We are not sure Nunez will start since firminho and Jota are available
Kane first month is always blank too
So you see my reasons for not really hype on them yet
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Then Jesus and one of vardy or mitrovic than having any of Nunez, kane or halland

I get you. You made some good arguments.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by tshabalala: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't see Kane blanking against Saints
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
tshabalala:
I don't see Kane blanking against Saints

Probably, but what will you do about Haaland against Bournemouth in GW2? Sell Kane to buy Haaland?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by mycinegist(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's almost New Season for EPL 2022/2033
If you are playing FPL, take this time to join the trend by joining our league!!!

Click the links below to join the league's >>>>

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/m41d1x

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/wgyys4

As e dea hot ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by mycinegist(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Are u in for a money league?

It's almost New Season for EPL 2022/2033
If you are playing FPL, take this time to join the trend by joining our league!!!

Click the links below to join the league's >>>>

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/m41d1x

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/wgyys4

As e dea hot ooo

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by tshabalala: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Most likely depending on his gw1 performance
OAM4J:

Probably, but what will you do about Haaland against Bournemouth in GW2? Sell Kane to buy Haaland?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamSirPhil(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
So what's gonna happen now? Shud I wait for a week or what.

Ibime:

Everything is closed bro. You have to ask when FPL opens. I can't keep track of random requests. I no be full time admin. Na when FPL open I then give a week for people to request code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Ibime(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2022
iamSirPhil:
So what's gonna happen now? Shud I wait for a week or what.

Bro it is closed. Nothing come out.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2022
OAM4J:

With KDB in number 10 position, and Cancelo playing way high up the pitch whether in RB or LB spots, Haaland go get chances die.

Kane always, as in, always scores against the Saints. And with the addition of Perisic in WB, Kane will be a lethal weapon this season. And he had a good preseason.

I've never decided who to go with, but one thing is certain... I must have one of them in my team.

I see the major differential in the GK department. There are cheaper Keepers that can give you plenty save points. Then the premium GKs that can guarantee clean sheets. Which to go for?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Only if Mitrovic and Vardy can stay injury free.

I'd rather start with the template from the beginning and watch as things go, then WC early (GW 3 or 4) knowing that there will be unlimited transfers in World Cup month.

If you take the risky path and fall behind early, to recover go hard o.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2022
iamoyindamola:

You better tell your Jesus to carry him preseason form enter league o.

73% ownership no be beans grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2022
timbros:

You better tell your Jesus to carry him preseason form enter league o.

73% ownership no be beans grin
Highest ever grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by timbros(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Highest ever grin

cheesy

If him no deliver by GW3, the % go just plummet to 10 or below.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2022
ofcourse
timbros:

cheesy

If him no deliver by GW3, the % go just plummet to 10 or below.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
iamoyindamola:
ofcourse

You are the most prominent Arsenal fan here, I think.

Why don't you create a league for Nairaland Arsenal Fans and drop the code here and on the fan thread. I see all other fans threads are doing similar.

It's not too late and if you leave it open others can always join later... Or what do you think?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
OAM4J:

You are the most prominent Arsenal fan here, I think.

Why don't you create a league for Nairaland Arsenal Fans and drop the code here and on the fan thread. I see all other fans threads are doing similar.

It's not too late and if you leave it open others can always join later... Or what do you think?
My guys(those I know in our thread) hardly play
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
iamoyindamola:

My guys(those I know in our thread) hardly play

Don't let that discourage you. There are more followers just reading posts on that thread than those actually posting on it. I follow the thread constantly too...but I don't have the time and energy to banter. You can start it, even if it's only 2 of us there, it will improve with time.

But if you don't have the time and energy to admin it, I can understand...It's not easy.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
OAM4J:

Don't let that discourage you. There are more followers just reading posts on that thread than those actually posting on it. I follow the thread constantly too...but I don't have the time and energy to banter. You can start it, even if it's only 2 of us there, it will improve with time.

But if you don't have the time and energy to admin it, I can understand...It's not easy.
Didn't know you an arsenal fan
I will post the code soon
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Didn't know you an arsenal fan
I will post the code soon

I know... but Arsenal has always shown as my favorite club on my Fantasy profile every year. I was very active on some of those fans thread years ago...and the current Arsenal fan thread was created by my good friend Naijababe before she got tired of Nairaland and deactivated her account.

I will stop by on Arsenal fan thread to say hi soon. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by iykmora(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Two Arsenal fans struggle it out in intriguing #fpl contest, who wins? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Ibime(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
iykmora:
Two Arsenal fans struggle it out in intriguing #fpl contest, who wins? grin lipsrsealed

Arsene Wenger
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Trojan8(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
iykmora:

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by OAM4J: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
iykmora:

lol grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 by Jack14(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
OAM4J:

One can have both the

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Manchester City Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 2) On 5th November 2014 / Chelsea Vs West Brom (2 - 2) On 13th January 2016 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool Capital One Cup (1 - 0) On 25th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.