Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? (374 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Get Your Dream Website From The Best Web Design Company At 8000 Naira Discount / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? by dailytells: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please i need your advise

I hosted my site with smart web for 3years and I was operating on a reseller hosting account which I paid heavily.

The reseller account just expired 2 weeks ago and I just arranged money to pay them, but they told me that my account has been deleted from their server.

I told them, that I had a reseller account with them where other sites are hosted, but they still insisted that my website has been deleted from their server.

The worst part of this is that, this is a blogging news website that I have a Google adsense on it.

Please what should I do to get my original website back?

Please who has such experience and what should I do?
Re: Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? by ayoncox: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
dailytells:
Please i need your advise

I hosted my site with smart web for 3years and I was operating on a reseller hosting account which I paid heavily.

The reseller account just expired 2 weeks ago and I just arranged money to pay them, but they told me that my account has been deleted from their server.

I told them, that I had a reseller account with them where other sites are hosted, but they still insisted that my website has been deleted from their server.

The worst part of this is that, this is a blogging news website that I have a Google adsense on it.

Please what should I do to get my original website back?

Please who has such experience and what should I do?
Ask for backup from them
Re: Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? by dailytells: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2022
They said they don't have the backup. I have send them series of mails in this regards to this for them to check their server and bring the backup
Re: Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? by semasir: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Unfortunately not possible except you've had your own backup. Next time, stop patronising these people especially with our local network (this is what we've become) though I can understand if you choose them over others.

Is there anywhere on their website where there terms indicated this action especial within two weeks? Legal action would have been okay but this is not feasible in cases as this.

Just start afresh pls.... I had an awful experience too so I don't use Nigeria hosting providers anymore but would only register local domain extensions then japa foreign
Re: Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? by Dajugba: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
dailytells:
They said they don't have the backup. I have send them series of mails in this regards to this for them to check their server and bring the backup

This was same wicked punishment betahost247 gave to me. In 2020 things was tough for me that year, my host expired I pleaded for twice payment, 6500 then balance them the next month at the contacted time that year.

They declined! I pleaded they give me access to backup my site they declined. They changed my password and restricted me to use it at both server and site dashboard.

This was same people I used their service before, for over two years plus, and had to imagine what kind of people without understanding. Do away from some Nigeria Hosting because they are not considerate, except to that of speedyconnect dot net. Those guys are awesome, I still see them as one of the best. And I planned using them again for my next site.

Betahost247 was playing with my site. Sometimes they will put it online, sometimes the site would be offline for days. I contacted their Admins, but all acting rude. I gave up on the site. I look back and I regretted using their service.

Then later few months I chat them I can now make payment they told me they don't have my site backup and nothing can be done about it. What a great loss!
Re: Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? by Veiniously: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Always be on backup my website auto back up every 7 days and it's free. .....
Re: Can I Recover My Website From A Hosting Company That Deleted It From Server? by terrahostNG: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Sorry for that. Let me know how https://terrahost.com could be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Ok / Website Design For Your International Business To Attract Customers & Clients / Enough Of Hoarding This Gsm Database! Get The Gsm Database At A Rediculous Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.