Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections (1542 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / 'No Single Person Can Influence The Outcome Of The National Convention' - Wike / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections by kenedy175(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Here is another social media analyst on the loose.

Let's start from the NW, what impact did kwankwaso make in the previous elections in NW generally? In 2019, the APC won in NW, getting 72% of the votes while Kwakwanso/PDP only managed to get 27% of the votes. If Kwakwanso and his PDP then struggled to get 27% of the votes, what has changed that would give him (NNPP alone) 40% even when PDP has its own presidential candidate? Your reasoning that the north would only vote for a northerner is pedestrian, to say the least. So in your mind, an El-Rufai (a politician) would tell his supporters to vote for NNPP or PDP because the person contesting under his party is a Yoruba man? What can be more foolish than this? You need to understand politics first before you can make any projections.

Other projections you made are as wrong as the first one because the premise on which you built them is amateurish.

I made this open so people could rub minds and talk about what they think without insults.

If you read the introduction of the write up, you'll clearly see the basis upon which this prediction was made. Remember, it's just a prediction. All what I was trying to paint is that Kwankwaso will do well in the NW. PDP and APC won't be left out either. In essence, votes will be shared in the NW.
Re: Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections by kenedy175(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

Kwankwaso might be overrated so dont rate him above kano..ss is moving away from se.apc is getting strong in ss,almost as Strong as pdp.in ss,party structure decides votes not popularity

Okay. Let's assume what you said is right. What party structure does APC have in the SS? The only state they can boast of is Cross river. And I bet you, APC won't win cross river either
Re: Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections by garfield1: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2022
kenedy175:

Okay. Let's assume what you said is right. What party structure does APC have in the SS? The only state they can boast of is Cross river. And I bet you, APC won't win cross river either

In every ss state,apc has heavyweights.they have won election in all ss states.buhari got 44% in bayelsa,apc won bayelsa guber.apc controls edo north,akpabio gave buhari 25%,apc controls delta central and they ate getting stronger...
I dont think tinubu will win crs but he will get 35%.but apc will win the guber
Re: Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections by kenedy175(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

In every ss state,apc has heavyweights.they have won election in all ss states.buhari got 44% in bayelsa,apc won bayelsa guber.apc controls edo north,akpabio gave buhari 25%,apc controls delta central and they ate getting stronger...
I dont think tinubu will win crs but he will get 35%.but apc will win the guber

Okay! Remember all this happened prior to this particular moment. Like I said, Nigeria is very polarized and politically aware at the moment. These big weights could only try to deliver but will only do as much. Also put into factot APCs performance lately.

Still, 2023 will be interesting. These are all speculations
Re: Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections by ItsTutsi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
I tire bro!! Some permutations will weak ur body
ObosiLandlord:
When did the North Central become Peter Obi stronghold? The same North Central we have states like Kwara, Kogi etc? Are you high on Mkpurumiri this morning Emeka?

Re: Probable Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Elections by ItsTutsi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
I tire bro!! Some permutations will just weak ur body
ObosiLandlord:
When did the North Central become Peter Obi stronghold? The same North Central we have states like Kwara, Kogi etc? Are you high on Mkpurumiri this morning Emeka?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ortom's Aide Resigns And Join Apc / Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed Sharing Money To Politicians - Reno (video) / Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.