Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike (14759 Views)

NUPENG November 6 Strike: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen In Lagos, Others / Russia-ukraine War: Fuel Scarcity May Continue, Oil Vessels Face Delay On Sea / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Dis thing wey dey happen 4 abj no decide funny atal cry
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Bluntemperor: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
Mtcheww

They have already done the strike na!
They came up with excuses that ' Diesel is now costly,so diesel Trucks went on strike,yet the same Trucks carried the Petrol for the larger use of the Masses and now we are buying N220,N80 per litre in many places- Ojota, Ikorodu especially and Ogijo- in Ogun State! Masses have to go and run to many Kilometers to get this PMS at an exorbitant prices! But why?
Unfortunately,the government just became silent,only for Minister of State on Petroleum - Silva-to be adding insults to our injury - 'we can't benefits on international increased in Petroleum products,due to inactive Refineries '
Why is the Minister there and who has power to repair these moribund Refineries- na wao!
Why do we enjoyed suffering our people like this?
Too Shameful!
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by HPHC: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2022
It's well. Let this government pack their load and leave biko.

Incase you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction related problems kind see the flyer below for solution

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Cokahot: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
I'd be going on full tank tmrw man. I haven't drove in a week tho. By tmrw sure,with 2 bottles of octane booster. My fuel must last
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Splitmind: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Everyone should stop wailing please, is it the first time there is scarcity? Let the fool marketers do their worst.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by PS712: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:
And you still think there is a government in Nigeria?
Do you not think the question should have been whether there are citizens in Nigeria?
Longest fuel scarcity since 1999, at highest pump price, highest Naira to Dollar exchange rate, yet no occupy Nigeria like it happened in 2012, a country of hypocrites that get what they deserve. See the drama involving jail break which some predicted here on NL that we'll soon hear release of train kidnap victims and it is playing out exactly as predicted.
This is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Viscuz: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2022
PS712:

Do you not think the question should have been whether there are citizens in Nigeria?
Longest fuel scarcity since 1999, at highest pump price, highest Naira to Dollar exchange rate, yet no occupy Nigeria like it happened in 2012, a country of hypocrites that get what they deserve. See the drama involving jail break which some predicted here on NL that we'll soon hear release of train kidnap victims and it is playing out exactly as predicted.
This is sickening.

All the sai babarians are all mute
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Even if they repair the refineries,fuel would still be expensive because the price of crude is above 100 dollars per barrel.

Unless government wants people who lift crude to sell to domestic refineries at 50 dollars per barrel.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Dpharisee: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
endsarrrs:
The government should fix the refineries and also electricity(power) Nigerias problem will be half solved forever
Which government are you talking about, the current one or the incoming one in 2023?
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:
And you still think there is a government in Nigeria?

Bro I am the last person to think of traveling out..

But I come de reason am now
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Olamicwoto: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2022
adenigga:

…demand dollars, say FG owing members billions

Source: https://punchng.com/Fuel-scarcity-may-worsen-as-marketers-threaten-strike

APC must not smell presidency again
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by poseidon12: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2022
9182736455O1999:
I still dey wonder who swear for this country. undecided

Nigerians swore for themselves. Nobody forced you guys to vote for a disaster like Buhari, two times.
And now some of you are warming up to vote for another disaster called Tinubu.
After voting, you guys will come online to lament.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by poseidon12: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2022
endsarrrs:
The government should fix the refineries and also electricity(power) Nigerias problem will be half solved forever

Yeah right.
The government cannot fix the refineries or the electricity problems.
Only the private sector can. We need complete privatisation of those two sectors.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2022
poseidon12:

Nigerians swore for themselves. Nobody forced you guys to vote for a disaster like Buhari, two times.
And now some of you are warming up to vote for another disaster called Tinubu.
After voting, you guys will come online to lament.
Abeg o, do i look like a buhari or tinubu or APC supporter to you.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by endsarrrs(f): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2022
MarianaTrench:

With which money?!
PPP
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by iFESTAC680(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2022
9182736455O1999:
I still dey wonder who swear for this country. undecided

Choi cheesy shocked
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by iFESTAC680(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2022
I will just go and buy one pack of candle until they decide to have some sense
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Emma1Oj(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na to pack my cloths to live for office remain. Because the ridiculous amount I spent on transport last wk is still painning me till now. Now still seeing dis is another wahala.

Office go turn to my exile house for now.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
We can give you diesel at the best market rate. Today we give N798/litre.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Ray02: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
poseidon12:

Yeah right.
The government cannot fix the refineries or the electricity problems.
Only the private sector can. We need complete privatisation of those two sectors.
Privatisation that was part of what they used to campaign against Atiku in 2019. This govt has done more harm than good with their politicking.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by 300Spartans: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
Not under this government

They should keep their threat to themselves

And you expect a reasonable Nigerian to vote APC in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by 300Spartans: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
The useless ipob terrorists and other saboteur are hellbent to paint our government black but they will not succeed

IPOB were also responsible for Kuje prison break...some of you APC supporters take some foolish Nigerians for granted.. I don't blame you.. It is them I blame
. mumu na them take vote APC again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Digmygold: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
BigSarah:
Understand this the APC government doesn't care about your troubles, They singly believe in religion and tribe...

And that's very smart, because that's what majority of Nigerians only Care about

It's left to ordinary Nigerians to change from such mindset, and do what will benefit them largely..

#Obidatti2023

Take a look at how majority of APC supporters defend their incompetence?

Is it on logical terms or using tribal and religious innuendos

Social Media President is all Obi is going to get. Let him keep being fooled by Social Media sensationalism just like PYO.

You prefer a stingy President who brags about it? What do you think he's got to offer other than stinginess? God save the Nigerian youths from bandwagon mentality.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Kfed4ril(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:
Not under this government

They should keep their threat to themselves

Under this same government we’ve had fuel queues since January till date and no end in sight.
So what are you saying Mr man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert / Senate Approves Over N214bn For Buhari Over N180bn Virement Funds / Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.