Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. (448 Views)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. by oaroloye(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
SHALOM!

I was recently banned 29 days on FACEBOOK for threatening to punch someone in the face- once I had brought my step-ladder. (I could only use my step-ladder, you know- because I never met my real ladder.)

Coming back from that ban, someone was commiserating with us, about how his post to a CHRISTIANS VS. ATHEISTS Debate Group was banned on the grounds that he had not yet been a member for three days yet!

I replied that I had never heard of such a rule, and shared what I had been banned for, showing the screenshot of the ban, and thepretext, as proof.

Before I finished my next Post, I was informed that my post about my being banned for violating Community Standards had been hidden from view, and that only I and the Admins could see it.

I was invited to either:

(1) REQUEST A REVIEW: LET OTHERS DECIDE.

(2) DISAGREE WITH THE DECISION.

Note that no option to ACCEPT THE DECISION and LEAVE the Post where only I and the Admins could see it, or DELETE the offending Post and even APOLOGIZE was not offered.

Remembering having had no positive experiences with option (2), I chose option (1), hoping that, if someone Human looked at my Post, they would see reason, that no one living was even threatened.

Instead, the censorship was instantly escalated to a 29 day ban!

They did not even pretend to view my case!

After a few days of depression, it suddenly occurred to me that I could open another FACEBOOK account, on another SIM LINE.

I did so in a few hours, and joined some of my old Groups, and new ones.

I was careful not to write anything gratuitously offensive. I backed up all my aggressive statements with documented facts. Where I used strong language, I replaced syllables with the censorship (*Bleep!*) so as not to be accusable of swearing.

However I... erm... just couldn't keep holding in the gas... you know?

I f(*Bleep!*)ked up, and wrote this:

@Joel Gonzalez (wrote): >>>Michael Gaul oh yes. I am behind on my reading.
What list of scriptures should I start reading by myself without any guidance.
Because, its a broken jigsaw puzzle.
<<<

THE PLAN OF GOD IS THAT PARENTS SHOULD TEACH THEIR CHILDREN HIS WAY FROM AGE 13 [BAR MITZVAH] THROUGH 19.

He does not have a Plan for Children whose Parents raised them to be Criminal Evil Idiots.

@Joel Gonzalez (wrote): >>>Glen Coull let a teacher showm me the picture when he is done.<<<

THE WAY YOU OYINBOS REASON, IS THAT IF ANYTHING EXISTS, IT WAS CREATED SPECIFICALLY FIR YOU, AND IF YOU WANT IT, IT SHOULD BE HANDED OVER TO YOU.

How can descendants of peoples who invaded foreign lands, raped and pillaged the inhabitants, to appropriate their lands and resources, threatening that they will kill anyone who competes with them for what they want, abusing The Bible as Trojan War Camouflage, fail to understand that THEIR INABILITY TO PERCEIVE GOD IS A CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR FOREFATHERS' ACTIONS?

[See: THE DESCENT OF MAN and Selection in Relation to Sex, by Charles Darwin (1871).
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897).
KILLING HOPE, by William Blum (1995).
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins (2004).]

YOU ARE CURRENTLY SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR FOREFATHERS' "MANIFEST DESTINY" DOCTRINE.

If you therefore do not figure this out, by your own maximal effort, dissociating yourselves from the utter wickedness of the Past, YOU WILL HAVE LIVED FOR NOTHING, AND LOST YOUR SOULS IN THE END.

The first Psychologist, BORIS SIDIS theorized that the above-average person uses no more than 10% of their Mental Capacity, but that with appropriate training from infancy, they could learn to use and retain 100% use of their Mind.

He tested his theory on his own son, raising him to be better than himself. He could read THE NEW YORK TIMES at age 2. He published his first book at age 7. Entered and graduated University at ages 11 through 15.

[See: THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS-America's Greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace (1986).
THE EINSTEIN FACTOR: A Proven New Method for increasing your Intelligence, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe (1995).
THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: A Chronological Paper-Trail, by Charlotte Iserbyt (1999).]

YOUR LOW IQ IS NOT YOUR NORMAL STATE, BUT IT HAS BEEN CAREFULLY IMPOSED UPON YOU BY YOUR GOVERNMENTS.

I mean the REAL Governments, for which your Politicians are merely the puppets.

They could not handle you as geniuses, so they made sure that you would be raised with crippled Minds.

THIS WAS THE SITUATION THE LAW OF MOSES AND GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA WERE SPECIFICALLY CREATED TO FIX. The Law of Moses told us everything we needed to know to achieve 100% CONSCIOUS AWARENESS. When YAHWEH GOD saw that we were all too stupid to figure it out, he sent His Son to explain It to us in KIDDIES CARTOONS so DUMBED-DOWN, that even idiots could get it.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

If you want to understand the puzzle, you must achieve TOTAL CONSCIOUSNESS, and RUN YOUR MIND AT THE LEVELS GOD PLANNED.

This is not a painless procedure.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
SELF ANALYSIS, by L. Ron Hubbard (1951).]

I quickly received a notice informing me that "YOUR ACCOUNT, OR ACTIVITY ON IT, DID NOT FOLLOW COMMUNITY STANDARDS."

No reason for this draconian decree was given. This may be very important.

I merely assumed that this was a reaction against my last post, which had some basic facts of History in it.

I disagreed with the decision, and they had another message on the next page, promising that it only took a day or so to review cases.

I had no doubt that my case was already decided.

This is what happened when I lost my first account, in 2016. This was the month ALFREDO BOWMAN, the Food Supplement Healer, was assassinated.

There was a remote connection with my banning, because I shared someone's Post of Video Footage of a Secret FEMA Detention Camp in the Bush, discovered by ALEX JONES and JESSE VENTURA, that had hundreds into thousands of WATERPROOF COFFIN LINERS stacked up.

They said that the implications were that the Government was planning to release a GENETICALLY-MODIFIED DISEASE, that would kill miilions- who would be brought to the see camps to die, and be buried in these coffin liners, supposed to prevent contamination of the surrounding ground waters.

I later learned that everyone who shared that video had their account suspended.

What was especially significant to me, was that an attempt was literally made to assassinate ME. A coworker offered me some cooking oil she had "just discovered," at a cheap rate, so I tried it out. After a month using that Oil, I collapsed with High Blood Pressure.

A series of misdiagnoses and contraindicated prescriptions followed, that were, in hindsight, intended to kill me, and make it look like "natural causes."

These people have an international reach. Medical Professionals are vulnerable to having their licenses revoked, if they do not obey orders to kill certain patients on command.

One Doctor Ma(*Bleep!*)i who was being used to mistreat me, who was something of a friend to me, but clearly obeying orders to prescribe me drugs that were not helping me, straight-up resigned his job, and left the country, citing "Study Leave."

One should be on one's guard, if one wants to be involved in this "Conspiracy Sh(*Bleep!*)t, and take nothing for granted.

Trying to log out of my account, so that I could open a new one, I was dumped into a page that told me categorically that my last post was "SPAM."

That it DIDN'T FOLLOW THE COMMUNITY STANDARDS ON SPAM.

This is very important.

I answer a legitimate question with legitimate facts, that settle all the issues, and my answer is called "SPAM!"

Why aren't the questions that BLASPHEME GOD: THE CREATOR flagged as "SPAM?"

Maybe you can use MOZILLA FIREFOX, or PHOENIX Browsers to acquire this video through savefrom dot net.

Minutes 55 through 65 explain exactly what the Black Race is up against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

1 Like

Re: Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. by Lighthouse50: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Brilliant...
Re: Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. by peggywebbs(f): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
The whites are more more spiritual than we are. However, they are not religious that's our work.
Re: Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. by TI1919(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Who get Nokia charger?
Re: Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. by sonmvayina(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
TI1919:
Who get Nokia charger?

Small pin or big pin?

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Suicide A Sin / LGBTQ: The Image And Likeness Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.