Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees (47083 Views)

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My problem is not even with this Agbado munching gorilla, but to my fellow Christians who'll foolishly and stupidly vote for this insensitive ugly thing.

Christian should wise up and vote the best flying ticket, don't be so stupid to vote in this jihadist. Their plan is to attack Christians forever. Remember what is happening to Christians during this foolish Buhari regime. When the jihadists start unleashing their mayhem you won't be spared, infact you'll be the target.

This Agbado munching ape is so determined and willing to destroy christians completely.

Shaky shaky hand thief, agbado and cassava munching bastard.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by shinealight(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Duru009:

My dear, that was how many YEARS ago. NIGERIANS of today are far more wiser and well informed.
Thesame TINUBU that brought the dullard Buhari into power. YOU Can't even compare the SUFFERING NIGERIANS are passing through NOW........

You must be very very wicked

Lol….I’m actually a very very nice and considerate person, even if I say so myself! grin grin
Just keep watching…..we’ll discuss again in Feb 2023, the Lord permitting!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Mubarakgano(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
If Mr. Tinubu wants our northern votes, He must nominates a muslim as his vice presidential candidate otherwise it will be Mr. Atiku turn and that will bring another 8years of governance to the north.
I wish this will happen because it will really wowwww me!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Taiwojon(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is not right.

Tunubu this will not work.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Eniitankorede: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/i-will-be-fair-to-all-tinubu-speaks-on-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Tinubu and APC are very wise. Picking a Christian northerner will not win election for APC. They know it. It will play into the hands of Atiku and kwankwaso. The north is where majority of the votes will come from.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Slurity(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/i-will-be-fair-to-all-tinubu-speaks-on-muslim-muslim-ticket/
who cares about CAN? I AM A CHRISTIAN and I can boldly say that they are not representing Christian body but themselves.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by limeta(f): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
ictplotter:

U guys should stop this religious bigotry and stupidity. If you want votes to be divided base on religion, Muslims candidate will still win because Muslims have the largest population in Nigeria.

You are a head slammer
You will not say the same if it was Christian /Christian
Hypocrite
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Foodforthought: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
badoh:

Can you face Tinubu and call him bastard to his face? Please express your opinion in a civil way. If somebody call you or your own biological father bastard, how will you feel? Let him choose who he feels will guarantee votes for him to actualize his goal and leave the electorates to do the talking on the day of election. Thank you.
Na you sabi. If he is your benefactor you have the right to worship him. Leave my comment and focus on the real issue.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by OmoOshodi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
The same Muslims would stage protest and riot for Christian Christian tickets if emerged as the President...,.

One Night Nigeria remains the biggest United Kingdom scam

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Kennitrust(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
“The picture of Tinubu sitting on a chair rather than on a mat during eid prayers today, just like Buhari has been doing for some years now, sends a clear message of health-related incapacitation.

I have seen him being helped to get down from a vehicle or get up a staircase.

There is nothing wrong with someone being sick or being old. But there is everything wrong with someone who is not healthy trying to foist himself upon an unhealthy country.

Nigeria has suffered enough that it needs to start the process of recovery. And a man who is going from one medical trip abroad to another should be taking care of his health instead of thinking of ruling a sick nation.”

— Azuka Onwuka
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Kennitrust(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
“The picture of Tinubu sitting on a chair rather than on a mat during eid prayers today, just like Buhari has been doing for some years now, sends a clear message of health-related incapacitation.

I have seen him being helped to get down from a vehicle or get up a staircase.

There is nothing wrong with someone being sick or being old. But there is everything wrong with someone who is not healthy trying to foist himself upon an unhealthy country.

Nigeria has suffered enough that it needs to start the process of recovery. And a man who is going from one medical trip abroad to another should be taking care of his health instead of thinking of ruling a sick nation.”

1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by sehin79(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket flew in 1993 ..29 years ago when there was no social media..
Why would it be a problem now.. common man on the road wouldn’t bother with that..it is the politicians that play politics with it..Nigerians just want problems solvers simply..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by blossom4real(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Muslim Muslim ticket is not against the Nigeria Constitution

If you don't like it, vote Atiku or Obi. This is democracy.

Una evil agenda will fail. Muslim-Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Franking: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Imagine Tinubu as president and Ganduje as Vice president. Two prehistoric beings. Ugly and corrupt ancestors. God forbid.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by aribisala0(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
THE ONLY reason for a Muslim/Muslim ticket is

Tinubu's PERSONAL INTEREST

If not for HIM we won't be having this conversation
He should know that any attempt to to that will make THAT the only issue as far as his campaign is concerned. It will fail. Even without that it is not certain for him but that will further confirm his already legendary selfishness
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by aribisala0(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Anyway this is a legitimate politcal discussion.
No one is being accused of "INCITEMENT"

Obi supporters have to learn how to play politicss without bitterness

Nothing Omokri said is anywhere near what we hear from those criticizing an all Muslim ticket
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Pymetrics: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My problem is not even with this Agbado munching gorilla, but to my fellow Christians who'll foolishly and stupidly vote for this insensitive ugly thing.

Christian should wise up and vote the best flying ticket, don't be so stupid to vote in this jihadist. Their plan is to attack Christians forever. Remember what is happening to Christians during this foolish Buhari regime. When the jihadists start unleashing their mayhem you won't be spared, infact you'll be the target.

This Agbado munching ape is so determined and willing to destroy christians completely.

Shaky shaky hand thief, agbado and cassava munching bastard.

You people should deal with these stats

*IMPORTANT FACTS EVERY NIGERIAN MUST KNOW AHEAD OF 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS*

*1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?*

*2. Are you equally aware that there are only three Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?*

*3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.*

*4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.*

*5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?*

*6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?*

*Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting Islamization agenda. On the contrary, Muslims are not shouting Christianization agenda of the South because Muslims will not heat up the polity or disturb the relative but fragile peace Nigerians are enjoying.*

*PLEASE � LET THIS FACT GET ACROSS EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA HOME � AND ABROAD*
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by chuksanambra: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sunday2021:
you are not a Christian, you are just a foolish crumbs eater. Do you have a life outside tinubu crumbs? Fooooool.

Look at this idiotic pauper. Your father's mates are under my employment and I pay them salaries. I have never received a kobo from any politician and I will never. You on the other hand are a failed nonentity from a long line of idiots. I am not the one responsible for your family poverty neither am I responsible for your failure in life.
I have seen Tinubu's works in Lagos. I will vote Tinubu even if he picks a Buddhist as his running mate. If it pains you, go and dissolve your balls in acid.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

daramola stop wasting your time, APC has being programmed for self destruct
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by shegz24(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
What a monumental mistake, the issue of religion remains very sensitive in Nigeria and it should not be taken lightly.

This is unthinking and harebrained on the part of Tinubu

But Abiola did the same, why was it not an issue then?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by basadenet: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
If they tried it, then the end of the road for APC.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by haffaze777(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

Look at this idiotic pauper. Your father's mates are under my employment and I pay them salaries. I have never received a kobo from any politician and I will never. You on the other hand are a failed nonentity from a long line of idiots. I am not the one responsible for your family poverty neither am I responsible for your failure in life.
I have seen Tinubu's works in Lagos. I will vote Tinubu even if he picks a Buddhist as his running mate. If it pains you, go and dissolve your balls in acid.

You have time ooooo, why responding Obidient people?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by edungene7: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Such a motive has an evil agenda he who God has rejected he would place a sign on is head for all to see my words to Christians in Nigeria is we have been acting foolishly for too long my mother will say this one nah see finish which Christian can think of Christian - Christian ticket in Nigeria because some of us as Christians are not contented
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by chuksanambra: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
haffaze777:

You have time ooooo, why responding Obidient people?

Na me Bleep up
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by haffaze777(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

Na me Bleep up

Ignore them
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by dangermouse(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
CAN is another political tool. They care about money more than anything..

If Tinubu picks El-rufai, then it’s a straight win for APC with a huge margin..

Forget about the fake news you read about El-rufai online..

Tinubu is the only candidate with visible good governance while he was a Gov. He will really do well when he becomes president..

Pls enlighten jus on these visble achievements while he was in office?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
JosephXavier:
List of people backing this Muslim-Muslim tickets are:
Northern governors because they want to be vice

Miyetti Allah because they want to enforce open grazing

MURIC because of islamization agenda

Some greedy Muslims and politicians who doesn't want the best for Nigeria who placed their selfish interest above national interests

Nigeria is ethnically and religiously diverse and that should reflect in our leadership for proper representation especially considering the crises we're facing

We don't want a situation where Christian's will be marginalised or underrepresented as Igbos were in this Buhari regime

While I'm against Muslim/Muslim ticket, what has the present Vice, Pastor Osinbajo, a Christian done in the last seven years to protect and advance the cause of Christianity in the midst of persecutions by this regime?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by diplomat058(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslim face the topic and stop diverting attention

If you like, bark from now till tomorrow. I am a Christian and a Yorùbá person, by HIS grace, and my support 100% is for ASÍWÁJÚ.

1 billion Ipob impostors like you cannot change my mind

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Neroclassic001: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
I like what Tinubu just did. Shey we Christians like keeping quiet. If we get involved and even replicate same politics we play in church, the righteous will be ruling Nigeria and her people will be rejoicing. Imagine the effrontery! Chai Christians have suffered.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by mutvy: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
From ethnicity to sectarianism. 98% of Africans are racist, sectarianised, ethnic bigot, they see themselves as religious but highly ungodly and immoral people. If Africans were to be superpower, Africans will be cannibalised on other race. If Africans were to be technological giants, computers, mobile phone, cars etc will not be available to other races.
Africans are naturally wild and reasonable lowlife.Shallow thinking with foolish pride. This is why the remaining races always segregate Africans because they know that Africans are 98% useless. The remaining 2% Africans are the ones thriving in their field of endeavors.
SHAME ON YOU AFRICANS!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Gunayo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
God please divide this country before the unthinkable and unbearable things start happening.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees by Buccalcavity2: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Can someone please articulate the impact of the religious leaning of the presidency (president or vice) on governance of Nigeria or livelihood of faith adherents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo / "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.