Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? (9707 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In May / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2022
It's hymns or nothing else
Re: Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? by Lovelydaisies: 12:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Hymns always. Well composed, simple, ageless, great harmony, easy to learn because of the repetitive nature, sing along-ish, following the mood of the season, deeper meaning of words and understanding of God... I could go on and on.

One of my favorites: Catholic hymn 141- My God Loves Me. As a chorister, hearing hymns' harmony hits on a different level.

Gospel songs dey sha o but I don't always like their gingerly nature, noise and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? by fortunechy(m): 12:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Hymn
Re: Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? by Aimerosa25(f): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Hymns
Re: Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? by Themandator: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:
I'll choose hymns over Gospel Songs because the pattern is cool... Connects one easily.... No too much noise and credible lyrics.

First, know the meaning of hymn, gospel and worship songs before you compare things that are diametrically the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evidences That God Exist / How Amrita (female Ejaculation Or Squirting) Is Spiritual. A Must Read / Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.