Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC (7407 Views)

Heaven Will Not Fall On A Muslim Muslim Ticket Of Bola Tinubu / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am the only one you cannot deceive.

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
How can Buhari's tenure and BAT's tenure give straight 24 years?

Almost forgot about you... lol...

Take your dose of obsession pills...

The obsession is real... you now Iive to respond with your twisted questions... beautiful. No new insults?

Ensure you stay by your phone always... because you never know when I would drop my response.

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Enjoy your obsession. I will feed it very well.

The possibility of a 24 year Muslim rule remains...
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
ivandragon:

Almost forgot about you... lol...

Take your dose of obsession pills...

The obsession is real... you now Iive to respond with your twisted questions... beautiful. No new insults?

Ensure you stay by your phone always... because you never know when I would drop my response.

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Omoslim26:

After Bat tenure we would have done 16years of Muslim rule.
Then ofcus the big North will demand for their own turn which will be another Muslim candidate if the person completes his own 8years Islamic rule,add it all together to bubu and Tinubu own.
How many years do you have undecided undecided
Do you want to pretend to be unaware or ignorant of the stand of Muric and the Muslim community with regards such fiendish and disastrous agendas??
You just want to decieve yourself
See you undecided

Simple... it was a straightforward opinion, but he has chosen to make a mountain out of a molehill.

The irony is that if one were to follow his line of illogical reasoning, then why would the he state that 8 years of PMB & 8 years of BAT gives 16 years which is certain ( in his own wards) one could then challenge that statement by asking what is the guarantee that PMB would complete his tenure of office to make 8 years.

But because one understands the point being made, there is no need dragging the matter because it is simply an assumption informed by realistic possibilities.

He is just on some sort of weird ego trip. Imagine stating that every other commenter is not of sound reasoning simply because they understand the write up & addressed the key issue.

Let him continue to self-service on his over inflated ego. I will feed his obsession.
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/selfish-northern-govs-pushed-tinubu-into-same-faith-ticket-sheni-northern-apc-christian-leader/

The obsession is real... 'normal' people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2022
ivandragon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/selfish-northern-govs-pushed-tinubu-into-same-faith-ticket-sheni-northern-apc-christian-leader/

The obsession is real... 'normal' people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

You sharing a link further reveals your stupidity. You claim I am the obsessed one in this argument, yet you are the one going as far as sourcing for irrelevant material to possibly cover your flaw. You are trying to change the topic but you are so unfortunate because you cannot outsmart me. I said your post means you believe BAT is already the next president. You claim your post means BAT might win or lose. I said your English and mathematical calculations mean you believe BAT is the next president. Our argument is about the meaning of your post, which is your belief. You claim I misunderstand your sentences. I have been challenging you to show how my explanation of your grammar is wrong and you have been unable to do it. The only evidence appropriate here is a combination of English and mathematical explanations to show how your post means BAT might win or not. Does the link you share say your English and calculation mean BAT might win or lose? Are the sentences in the newspaper web page phrased like your own sentences? The argument is about the meaning of your English and your calculation.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
You sharing a link further reveals your stupidity. You claim I am the obsessed one in this argument, yet you are the one going as far as sourcing for irrelevant material to possibly cover your flaw. You are trying to change the topic but you are so unfortunate because you cannot outsmart me. I said your post means you believe BAT is already the next president. You claim your post means BAT might win or lose. I said your English and mathematical calculations mean you believe BAT is the next president. Our argument is about the meaning of your post, which is your belief. You claim I misunderstand your sentences. I have been challenging you to show how my explanation of your grammar is wrong and you have been unable to do it. The only evidence appropriate here is a combination of English and mathematical explanations to show how your post means BAT might win or not. Does the link you share say your English and calculation mean BAT might win or lose? Are the sentences in the newspaper web page phrased like your own sentences? The argument is about the meaning of your English and your calculation.

(1)

(2)

Lol.

See frustration... a 'moth' that thinks itself a bird. There is no argument here, you are just stuck on being arrogant & trying to force your own weird interpretation of a straightforward opinion.

I was only trying to cure you of your Hubris. But since you chose to wallow in it, continue.

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
ivandragon:

Lol.

See frustration... a 'moth' that thinks itself a bird. There is no argument here, you are just stuck on being arrogant & trying to force your own weird interpretation of a straightforward opinion.

I was only trying to cure you of your Hubris. But since you chose to wallow in it, continue.

Only someone who gets frustrated in an intelligent argument will assume another person is frustrated because of an argument. Try not to get frustrated because I am willing to keep you busy on this topic for years.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
Only someone who gets frustrated in an intelligent argument will assume another person is frustrated because of an argument. Try not to get frustrated because I am willing to keep you busy on this topic for years.

(1)

(2)

I can't be frustrated, you are the one obsessed...

The obsession is real... sensible people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
ivandragon:

I can't be frustrated, you are the one obsessed...

The obsession is real... sensible people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me. grin

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me. grin

(1)

(2)

Duh...

I am not obsessed with asking questions, & I am certainly not the one who after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless but still comes back to ask questions...

I seek nothing from you, so there is nothing for me to be obsessed about. By the way, you are nothing like me. I do not go about forcing my opinions on anyone.

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
ivandragon:

Duh...

I am not obsessed with asking questions, & I am certainly not the one who after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless but still comes back to ask questions...

I seek nothing from you, so there is nothing for me to be obsessed about. By the way, you are nothing like me. I do not go about forcing my opinions on anyone.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions & I am certainly not the one who, after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless, still comes back to ask questions...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
ivandragon:

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions & I am certainly not the one who, after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless, still comes back to ask questions...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
ivandragon:

The more you try to turn the game against me is the more your stupidity manifests. I did not call you a liar in the beginning. I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
The more you try to turn the game against me is the more your stupidity manifests. I did not call you a liar in the beginning. I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

(1)

(2)

There is nothing to turn against you, do not overrate yourself. You are just an obsessed & obnoxious character with an over inflated ego.

There was no denial of what I wrote & I stand by it. You are the one getting agitated & having a coronary over it with your obsession of insisting the write up must be interpreted in your own way.

Well, you can keep giving yourself headache about the write up, it will always be there to haunt you & feed your obsession.

I seek nothing from you, so there is nothing for me to be obsessed about.

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
ivandragon:

There is nothing to turn against you, do not overrate yourself. You are just an obsessed & obnoxious character with an over inflated ego.

There was no denial of what I wrote & I stand by it. You are the one getting agitated & having a coronary over it with your obsession of insisting the write up must be interpreted in your own way.

Well, you can keep giving yourself headache about the write up, it will always be there to haunt you & feed your obsession.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 1:47am On Jul 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Panic In Lagos, Ogun Over 'Fulani Invasion' Text Messages / List Of What Goodluck Jonathan Did In The South East / Senators To Discourage Monopoly In Free Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.