Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism (864 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by 1TripleC: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dear Reno Omokri.

For a long time now, you've played a critics to my aspirations as a presidential candidate under labor party.

I want to tell you that as a leader, I welcome criticism. Any leader who is not ready to accept criticism should step aside.

As a past governor of Anambra state, I experienced criticism too. I never jailed or arrested anyone for that. You can go and verify.

Mr. Reno, what you're doing currently is beyond criticism. For your information, I'm not the current president neither am I the vice.

I will advise you to focus on your candidate and market him. I was a vice presidential candidate under Atiku Abubakar during the 2019 Election. He is a man I respect and love so much. Till this day, you've never seen me speak against him because I respect him.

You are someone who've travelled to different countries and experience how Election campaign is done. You've lived in US, Canada and Europe.

There, they devoid of Ethnicity, region or religion during their campaign. They campaign based on what the person has done, his track records and manifestos.

But sadly, knowing how deep Nigeria is divided currently, you choose to bring this primitive and dinosaur antics in our politics.

It is very unfortunate. You have gone beyond constructive criticism to now inciting regions just to score cheap points.

You have to watch it because posterity will judge today's event!. Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by Pauladex(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reno is messing with wrong people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by doggedfighter(f): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by RuddyFusion(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Source?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by mycar: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
simple and classy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by ElSudani: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Source?

You will have to wait till eternity for that. These guys thrive on lies.
There's another thread on Okonjo Iweala, she will soon come out and deny ever issuing any statement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by hisgrace090: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
When Atiku will refuse to settle him well, he will turn against him
Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by LilPeezy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enjoy ur fame for now.... February no far again.... Atiku is our next President
Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by Laggafin: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
If it's truly verified.. then this response is another classic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Aregbesola Drops Cryptic Note After Oyetola’s Defeat / Peter Obi Live Campaign By The Taraba Youths Becomes A Timing Bomb To Nigeria Ht / FACTCHECK: Was Kwara Governor Chased Away By Decamping APC Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.