Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Politics In Military. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics In Military. (456 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics In Military. by barnny(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
I just want to seize this opportunity to draw the attention of all the young adults who are aspiring to join the military to have a rethink before making any move that maybe irreversible.
The military you use to know is now hijacked by politics, leading to the incessant killings of our innocent children all for the sake of trying to survive.

Below is the picture of my Lil younger brother whom I just lost to the cold hands of death this previous week by boko-haram.
This is how a lot of our youths are dying daily in the Nigerian army.

A sign to join Nigerian army is a sign for untimely death.

This is all I will say.

May the souls of all the departed in the Nigerian Army rest in peace.
cry cry cry

Re: Politics In Military. by JBriel: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
RIP to the young man. Joining the military is a suicide mission

2 Likes

Re: Politics In Military. by barnny(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
Amen. Very true embarassed

1 Like

Re: Politics In Military. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Politics In Military. by barnny(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lalasticlala pls help draw this to the front page
Re: Politics In Military. by JASONjnr(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
barnny:
Lalasticlala pls help draw this to the front page

Rest peacefully young chap ...

Joining police or army isn't a good decision...

Had a friend who wanted to do everything within himself to join the military just to come out and have people fear and respect him because of the uniform...

I took my time to talk some senses into him.... Today he's doing just fine...

1 Like

Re: Politics In Military. by shawante(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
So sorry for your loss.. The death of a sibling can be very painful i dont think anyone recovers from such a loss.

But that being said if nobody joins the military how then will we win this war against insurgency, banditry and other vices bedeviling our country.

All we just need are competent hands at the helm of affairs at the military so that they can assure that our officers are adequately taken care of and in any case of casualty(as in the case of your brother) adequate compensation is being paid to the family members, this will boost the morale of our soldiers to adequately effectively and efficiently tackle this insecurity issue and make it a thing of the past.

Once again sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Re: Politics In Military. by shawante(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
Bro one thing must kill a man.. If no be accident e fit be sickness, drowning, being at the wrong place at the wrong time, infact there are a thousand and one ways to die

There are those who have been in the military for over 25 years and nothing happened to them so if you ask me I'd say it's just luck.
Re: Politics In Military. by JBriel: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
shawante:

Bro one thing must kill a man.. If no be accident e fit be sickness, drowning, being at the wrong place at the wrong time, infact there are a thousand and one ways to die

There are those who have been in the military for over 25 years and nothing happened to them so if you ask me I'd say it's just luck.

As usual. The itchiness to want to trend. Please take left turn

1 Like

Re: Politics In Military. by shawante(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

As usual. The itchiness to want to trend. Please take left turn
The truth is bitter but it is what it is..
Re: Politics In Military. by JBriel: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
shawante:

The truth is bitter but it is what it is..

Get lost. Gen Z
Re: Politics In Military. by shawante(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

Get lost. Gen Z
Kid I know you are lost due to the ups and downs in our country, but don't worry the truth will find you sooner or later.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / For The Past 4 Days, Power Supply Has Not Been Interrupted, Is It So Your Area? / The Onyeohi Tinubu And The Iragbiji Drug Lord Is Peeing On His Pants Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.