Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts (39033 Views)

Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by NaijaCover(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Cha E
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by HopeNeverDies: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Damnnn
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Jmichael1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
I hope say sum people no go say nah buhari or tinubu cause dis one....
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by MrDoGood(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Wait doesn't Reno have relatives....... he's disgracing what is left of their name. I know he's hungry to be back to looting after a deceptive portrayal of righteousness.

Don't be distracted by clout chaser
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by fergie001: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
RIP to the dead ,see this one.now righteousness no go see as end time ,but if na America nigga go shout nomerica. is gone! nigha fo US your energy in africa
Hahahahahaha

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Olamicwoto: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by heendrix(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
What's happening in South Africa nowadays, violence is on the rise

It has always been like that in SA... ur just getting to know

1 Like

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by madjune(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silly Nigerian hating Trevor Noah won't talk about this on his show.

If na to bash Nigerians, he will quickly open his mouth.
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Splitmind: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Awon saner clime people have you seen? grin

You wailers should be grateful you live in Nigeria where such things doesn't happen.
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Samskid310(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
I hope they don't blame Nigerians for this

1 Like

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by judedwriter(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gun violence has always been a big problem in SA... the more free access to guns, the more bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Chatflick(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
I buy PayPal funds. Bring all your clean funds. Quote me if you have.
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by mukthar2000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hi All. The Chinese mafia is operating big time in the Cape. Drug addicts and gangsters are being paid minimum R10 000 per child. These are important facts discussed. So please take care of your kids.

Human Trafficking...
WARNING & ADVICE: IMPORTANT
"People I need to share something with you and I hope and pray that every person who has a child or grandchild will read this message although it is a bit long"
I had the opportunity to meet the lady that is in charge of the Organisation that fight HUMAN TRAFFICKING in South Africa, and believe me your hair will stand up when you hear what is going on in our country.
1. Did you know that in South Africa a child gets stolen every 30 seconds to be kidnapped for the sex industry?
2. The popular ages are between 4 and 12 years and then between 16 and 22 years.
3. NOW YOU BETTER SIT DOWN: When a child is stolen, he/ she exchange hands 21 times within 5 minutes. They do this to wipe out the tracks that can lead to the child. You will NEVER see that child again.
4. They immediately paralyse the child with an injection so the child can't make a sound.
5. Small children are passed on by hand. Bigger children are put in a wheelchair and covered with a blanket so everyone will think it is a disabled child.
6. The whole time the child is aware of what is going on around him/ her but are unable to move or make a sound.
7. Within 12 hours the child is loaded in a container with only a bottle of water. About 140 kids fits into one container with no sanitary facilities or ventilation.
8. The containers are then shipped and it takes about 21 days to reach Thailand, China or Japan. The whole time that children are locked in that container. About 4 of the 140 children survive.
9. The sindicates work on 2 survivers per shipment. They say a child is about a 7 milion income in a 5 year period. After that the child's time is up and they throw them in the sea for the sharks to finish their dirty work.
10. DONT'S ===
☆ Don't send your child to the shop or the cafe alone.
☆ Keep your child close to you in the Malls and don't let them out of your sight.
☆ Don't let another child look after your child. Children don't have that sense of responsibility.
11. THE MOST POPULAR TIME AND PLACES TO STEAL CHILDREN ARE IN THE MORNINGS ON THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL, IN THE AFTERNOON ON THEIR WAY BACK HOME, WEEKENDS IN JOLLS AND IN MALLS.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share this with as many parents and grandparents as possible. Our childrens lives are at stake here. It sounds like a horror movie but we live in a SICK world with many "sick" people in it.
****************** ABOVE IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TO READ... PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE
#SaveOurChildren
#SaveOurChildren
#SAVEOURCHILDRENWORLDWIDE
#SaveOurChildren
Copy n paste

1 Like

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Oskiplug(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
God save your people o, South Africa sha.

Get your Graphic designs done for just 2k
Check for details in my Profile.
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by camsyross: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
No peace in the world... Oh Lord where are thou... Come save us cry
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by mukthar2000(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
I forsee all this b4 coming, that make me to reject the free SA visa a friend want to give me them, thank God baby that I no end up in that vampire country.
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by TotalRunter: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Himtulie247:
angry The world is fast running out of time undecided undecided undecided

Time for what? Ignorance is a terrible thing. You are not even as loud as doomsday preachers during world war 2, yet the world kept spinning. Go back to your farm and tend to it so that you will not wake up without a harvest tomorrow because tomorrow never dies. This world will keep spinning long after you and i are gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Sleekfingers: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:

Nigeria Nko?

1 Like

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Dpaulie(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
A child's play compare to happenings in naija
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Realists(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Atarakpa:
Hope those hungry thieves will not blame Nigerians for this.

Nigerians ?, We all know the drugs cartels that operate Jo burg To Lagos route. The terrorists Biafrans get their wealth from Drugs & human trafficking
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by abobote: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Atarakpa:
Hope those hungry thieves will not blame Nigerians for this.
To people like you, everything is about Nigeria.

Show empathy, when its needed.

RIP to dead
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by pacespot(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
It will be a miracle if the world doesn't experience another war in the next few years. These violences are just too rampant.
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
abc115:
South Africa, the most insecured Country in the World after United States
Nigeria is now what?
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Osanoghodua1: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Black is the problem of black. Tis is distressing
God heal us.
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Passionate888: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
South Africa don dey be like Nigeria o
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Splitmind:
Awon saner clime people have you seen? grin

You wailers should be grateful you live in Nigeria where such things doesn't happen.
Your moniker says it all. Better report yourself to yabaleft

2 Likes

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Freelane33(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lekki toll gate will never be forgotten

1 Like

Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by Daniluv1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari sef don reach south Africa?
Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by fidelmarshal199: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
This incident happened 2 weeks ago. I even created a thread bout it but the mods didn't see any need for it to make frontpage. I wonder what caused the changes now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.