Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It (1349 Views)

I Don Collect My PVC I Even Showed PO / Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff / Where Is Pvc Registration Centre Located In Your Local Government Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
We must match our actions with words. We can't afford to miss who will reshape Nigeria and be honest to the people. If you never learnt from Buhari's incompetence, the hunger, suffering, killings, you will never learn. Those that died were not sinners or evil people, protect your future, get your PVC and build the Nigeria of your dream. EscoBAT will not enter Aso Rock when you rise up. Get your PVC.

1 Like

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
What drug does this man take?

1 Like

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is going crazy
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Feggie3: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mumu
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Share the video of Tinubu if he is alive.
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Lexy123O: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
This lunatic is at it again. Stfu

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by TrackerXL: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is not the Pandora Criminal now.

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is evil.

1 Like

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by kk2027: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has taken a dig at opposition parties participating in the forthcoming Osun governorship election.

The Osun election is scheduled to hold on July 16.

Gboyega Oyetola, the incumbent governor, is the flagbearer of the APC, while Ademola Adeleke is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Other candidates are Lasun Yusuf of Labour Party (LP), Akin Ogunbiyi of Accord, and Goke Omigbodun of Social Democratic Party (SDP).

The former governor of Lagos, who spoke at the Osun APC mega rally on Tuesday, described the PDP and LP as “mushroom parties”.

“I ask you to please do the same thing you did in Ekiti. Come out with your PVCs and vote massively for APC,” he said.

“The voting is now in your hand. Be very vigilant. Be watchful. You will not do it in vain.

“Think about your children and vote accordingly so you can see the future. Come out en masse. Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers.

“You’re next. We will be here till tomorrow. We will come back here for victory dance. Look at the trajectory of our lives. We make promises and fulfil them. We are the ones upholding the party, the Buhari party. Don’t answer the naysayers.”
SOURCE
https://www.thecable.ng/they-will-labour-to-death-tinubu-hits-pdp-lp-at-apc-mega-rally-in-osun/amp

That statement was very insensitive of Tinubu to make especially at a time ASUU is still on strike.

2 Likes

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Honjoshy4u: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu's mental capacity has deteriorated badly. How can you say Nigeria labourers made up of civil servants will labor to death?

Evil devilish man.
Sane Nigerians must stop your evil plot with Shetima the Boko Haram sympathiser

3 Likes

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is a walking corpse

1 Like

Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let's watch till the end.
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let's watch till the end.
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 13, 2022
We move
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2022
We move
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Minime10(f): 6:21am On Jul 13, 2022
I watched the drug Lord behaving just like a kid of 5years during the farcade rally
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Very funny
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu is a disgrace
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by rolams(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
This one got more than what he bargain for.
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Get your PVC
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2022
The biggest holy ghost fire is your PVC
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Peacecore: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2022
What of Muslim who has no PVC?
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by flamingREED(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't compare the immortal to mortal.
Re: A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Get your PVC

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidential Ambition In Danger After PDP Win In Osun State / Breaking!!! B A T Killed In Osun State by Gunman (photo) / Tinubu’s Age: Tee Mac Challenges APC To Prove Him Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.