Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) (51720 Views)

Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) / Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
A Nigerian Soldier Identified As Macaulay Omonigho has reportedly died on his way to Kaduna State.

A family member, Macaulay Emmanuel, said they were told that Omonigho died after he fell off a military van conveying him and other soldiers to Kaduna for an assignment on Friday, July 8, 2022.

Gathered that the deceased soldier and his wife welcomed a baby two months ago.

Some Reaction From Friends As Obtained By :

"You left us and your wife with 2 months old baby girl without saying goodbye. Death why him? How can they say you are the only one who fell down out of 7 Soldiers from Army Van on your way to Kaduna yesterday for an assignment by #NigerianArmy #army" Emmanuel wrote.

"If your death was caused by your fellow soldiers in the Van, their generations and those that cover it up will have no peace, none of their generations will clock 20 year's, their young ones will never clock 5 year's their male and female will all die young, their parents will bury all their children and none will bury their elder , except if your death is natural. We will always miss you blood. RIP Macaulay Omonigho RIP Blood, Your daughter and us will always miss you."

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by blazingblender(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmm
Where do this guys
See bad news to post
Abi Are you sure this guys don't pray for it
Jonsing
But sha most of this military drivers ehh
Sometimes the sk Dem de smoke na contraband
Them go de drive like person wey get road
Rip to the dead

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Omihanifa: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
abeg we still dey sallah mood nah. No spoil am for us with your bad news

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Conwarden: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by God1000(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oh my God, this is sad

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
abeg we still dey sallah mood nah. No spoil am for us with your bad news

See More Death News @ . COM

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
After wetin sup for kuje prison in abuja, na mumu dey join any armed forces...
Them go just waste you grin
This was indirectly though..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Conwarden:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers

Keep wailing grin
I still collect 50$ goggle play yesternight grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
African's and their wierld mentality.

"Death why him" So na others suppose die abi

"We will always miss you blood, if you're death is natural" When they already know he fell off military van and died nansense undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Where do this guys
See bad news to post
Jonsing

Bad news full everywhere oga...

If naira cover vex post all the bad news relating to that flood, you go marvel..

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Where do this guys
See bad news to post
Jonsing

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop Na

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by blazingblender(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Bad news full everywhere oga...

If naira cover vex post all the bad news relating to that flood, you go marvel..

na dem de supply na
But that flood no be chilse ooh
The thing worry big time
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rastaramsey:
After wetin sup for kuje prison in abuja, na mumu dey join any armed forces...
Them go just waste you grin
This was indirectly though..

May Almighty God Guide And Protect You

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Trimjos: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
post=114596839:

See More Death News @ . COM
You will soon show us death news of your family members

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Trimjos:

You will soon show us death news of your family members

Everybody will still die one day na.

Better Start Now To Prepare Yourself ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by starbuck(f): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
This curse carry weight angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Any person that died fighting for Nigeria died in vain undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
starbuck:
This curse carry weight angry angry angry

You Have Come Again
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Where do this guys
See bad news to post
Jonsing
But sha most of this military drivers ehh
Sometimes the sk Dem de smoke na contraband
Them go de drive like person wey get road
Rip to the dead

You are very correct with your post
If u see the way this military especially this army drives on highway, you would marvel.
I was coming from abuja two weeks ago.
Na so some soldiers on hilux dey follow me hold ground.
Me wey dey inside tokunbo glk
I dey blow 160 this people dey follow me hold ground for 1 hour plus..
Na so i vexxx match the motor enter 180
To my surprise na so d guy still over take me..
Omo na so i belive say truly soldier always sign their death warrant.
With annoyance i match enter 200
As d guy wan over take me
Na so i shout tell am say oga oga your engine go blast ooooo.
To my greatest surpise he still dey follow me hold ground.
Them no tell me before i say to my self say guy see death for front.
I jejely let them go their own way.
Because they are cursed.

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by willyo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
iamme1234:

If u see the way this military especially this army drives on highway, you would marvel.
Because they are cursed.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by blazingblender(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
iamme1234:

Because they are cursed.
You wan compete with people wey think say as Dem don go training
Death go de fear Dem
Those men aren't afraid of death bro
So if you see them just give chance make Dem carry their wahala pass
The one wey de pain me pass be say
They will be on the wrong lane and still use that their koboko to flog your car if you are blocking their front

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by zaza1955: 3:44am On Jul 11, 2022
post=114596778:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Soldier Identified As Macaulay Omonigho has reportedly died on his way to Kaduna State, Reports.

According to the Information Sighted By , From a family member, Macaulay Emmanuel, they were told that Omonigho died after he fell off a military van conveying him and other soldiers to Kaduna for an assignment on Friday, July 8, 2022.

Gathered that the deceased soldier and his wife welcomed a baby two months ago.

Some Reaction From Friends As Obtained By :

"You left us and your wife with 2 months old baby girl without saying goodbye. Death why him? How can they say you are the only one who fell down out of 7 Soldiers from Army Van on your way to Kaduna yesterday for an assignment by #NigerianArmy #army" Emmanuel wrote.

"If your death was caused by your fellow soldiers in the Van, their generations and those that cover it up will have no peace, none of their generations will clock 20 year's, their young ones will never clock 5 year's their male and female will all die young, their parents will bury all their children and none will bury their elder , except if your death is natural. We will always miss you blood. RIP Macaulay Omonigho RIP Blood, Your daughter and us will always miss you."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

For more related news, visit https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by adecz: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2022
An autopsy will confirm the
cause of death...☠️☠️☠️

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by GhostWisperer: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
iamme1234:

Because they are cursed.
cheap exaggerated lies.

Hilux even with one occupant can't run 200km/h with its 4 cylinder 2.7 cc engine.

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
RIP Gallant Soldier. May God comfort your family.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by AkogunVentures: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

We also have. Land with mini river flow for fishih farmers and pond building.

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Arinze624: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Planned Assassination
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2022
adecz:

An autopsy will confirm the cause of death...☠️☠️☠️
Are you serious shocked
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dem go still put the blame for village people head even when the person dey careless.

Poor village people...

The moment dem don wear this their khaki na so dem dey believe say dem don dey invincible plus enough power to oppress civilians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by BadNews: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.