₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,051,933 members, 4,412,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at 10:58 PM

Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? (4304 Views)

Kano-port Harcourt Train Passengers Narrowly Escape Death / Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
Hello,

What are the steps one needs to take if one wants to be able to travel out of Nigeria in case of emergencies? Where can one go that would be safe, not too expensive and where one can easily run an Internet-based business from? What are the things I need to get right away in order to be able to flee if a volatile situation arises, without ending up as a refugee?

Seun.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by charlisco(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2006
Seun i donot know you so unpratriotic, how can you call this Great Nation (Nigeria) Hell, if you are tired to lived here, is that why you should address Nigeria in such a way.

i found this your topic offensive, please edit it and remove that adjective Hell
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2006
Ok, i'll change it from "fastest way to get the hell out of Nigeria" to "fastest way to escape from Nigeria".
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by africanboy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2006
"Get the Hell out" does not mean that Nigeria is a Hell in anyway. It is a figure of speech.

I vote that the topic stays.

@Seun

What are the steps one needs to take if one wants to be able to travel out of Nigeria in case of emergencies?
What emergency? U want t cause one. Pinched some1's girlfriend?

Where can one go that would be safe, not too expensive and where one can easily run an Internet-based business from?
Are you kidding me?

What are the things I need to get right away in order to be able to flee if a volatile situation arises, without ending up as a refugee?
If your emergency erupts, do you plan to engulf the whole of Nigeria.

Are you related to Alamisiegha, who is in Lagos by the way
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Skidoc(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2006
He's talking of the ongoing Igbo-Hausa/Musilm-Christian crisis everywhere. Dude fears for his life. But seriously, if any civil war happens you should just carry gun and join them. grin
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by charlisco(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2006
@Seun
if you really want the fastest way to escape from Nigeria, of which science has not be able to prove, then mail me in private to list the item 4 u and procedure on how to go about it

Please i do not need conderm from anybody
Just go ahead and post urs
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2006
When Hausas kill Igbos and Igbos retaliate, the natural result is a cycle of violence that ends in a loud explosion.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Eastcoast(f): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2006
my advice just make sure you enter wherever u go legally. if not u may not enjoy yourself as you should
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Skidoc(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2006
Well, practical advice: go to Ghana, Togo or other neighbouring countries. You don't need visa to enter those places.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2006
Ghana, Togo, and other neighbouring countries will be overfilled with Nigerian refugees if anything hapens to Nigeria. Imagine 30 to 50 million Yorubas fleeing through Togo and Benin Republic! So I need a place that is far away from West Africa but is well-developed.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by charlisco(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2006
@Seun
you bother you self too much, i was expecting you mail,
See you can lived in Nigeria peacefull even if there is war (Allah forbid), just mail me let me tell you what to buy. I insist only a mail from you, to avoid overcrowding the ream i want you to know about
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2006
Please post it here so others can learn the secret and be enlightened, too! Thanks.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by kaynet(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]no matter how things maybe in nigeria, i don't think running away is the next step for seun. been the administrator of this site another way of enlighten nigerian populace about how things can be well in nigeria. i believe it is only for some time. just hold on and all will bez well soon but not without without the effort of you and i. so don't run away, start encouraging us so that we can develop this country together. towards a better nigera
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Kokscity(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2006
@Seun

U sef wan run? I thought u said Nigeria is the place to be. I figured that place was a dump and left years ago and life could not be better. Anyway what you want to do is head east toward one of them East African countries. Every one will be heading west, to Ghana, Ivory coast, Cameron, Sengal. You want to make your way to Kenya, Zambia, Uganda ETC. They are English speaking Countries with an OK society. But i told you all to leave that dump called Nigeria una no go hear word now!

Kokscity!!!!
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Hunter(m): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2006
If there is a genuine uprising, apply for refugee status within the government that you wish to travel to (Australia offered asylum so alot of people from sudan)
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2006
I'm not going to wait until an emergency rises, because then they'll be a rush at the various embassies. At such a period, getting a Visa would be a matter of luck. There'll be hundreds of thousands of Nigerians bombarding each embassy (even now we have hundreds, not to talk of when there's an emergency).

What I want is to have a place where I can go to from time to time. So each time there's unrest, I just go there for a 2 week vacation and if the unrest dies down, I return. If not, I stay there forever. That's the best plan I can think of. So which country will that be and how does one even get an international passport?
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2006
Hunter, imagine that I have a Visa that lets me travel to Australia on vacation from time to time. Now if while I am on vacation there's an emergency in Nigeria then won't it be easier to apply for a Refugee Visa while I'm in Australia? At least, there would be none of the rush that is to be epected in their embassies in Nigeria.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Ib(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2006
I strongly recommend the alams style i.e Dress like a woman!  But you'll have to get in touch with him for further details though.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by charlisco(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2006
@Seun you send us a private message about offensive post.
i know some Nairaland will not like the medium i wish to tell you that is why i want you to mail me to show if really u are ready for the most safety way to escape from Nija
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by maurice231(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2006
Ib:

I strongly recommend the alams style i.e Dress like a woman!  But you'll have to get in touch with him for further details though.
You are funny?
Why should one dress like a woman just because you want to escape. He really disgrace Nigeria.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Eastcoast(f): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2006
don't worry seun. in case of war or stuff like that, just seek refugee status in america. Liberty for all
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by kflow(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2006
the best advice i can give is that you should just travel out to IRAQ. all you need to do is to just dress like all these Islamic people that are going to Mecca from there you go and am sure that you are going to meet anybody from IRAQ who may be of help to you when you get to Mecca, thats if you are not going straight from Nigeria cool
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Hunter(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2006
Yes because we all know how great the US has been in the past with handling refugee's NOT,

Seun
http://www.immigration.gov.au/refugee/seeking_asylum.htm

&

http://www.immigration.gov.au/

They should assist you
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by anyiam(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2006
mr moderator,

i advise u say what u really want and maybe someone may offer some help.

Just say "I wanna leave the country, please assist" it will work like magic and please dont forget to post the route so that people like me can ja
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Seun(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2006
Wait a minute o. What about my family? Even if I run away, I can't really be at rest when everyone else is in danger here.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2006
i'll suggest u leave the country BEFORE the emergency arises, its already bad; so try convince ur family and boo boo to jet off n visit once in a while,
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Hunter(m): 4:33am On Feb 25, 2006
You of course relize that to go to a lot of countries you're going to need alot of money?

A cheap hotel here is about $100 (N10000) a night (for basically crap - a small room with a small bathroom(shower)) and yes our customs officials ask you if you have the finance's to stay here for the length of your visit (and will detain you if they don't beleive you and/or possibly deport you)
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Kokscity(m): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2006
@Hunter

Is that Australian$ or US$? US$100=Naira 14,300.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Hunter(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2006
Australian.
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by ijebuman(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2006
Seun:

Imagine 30 to 50 million Yorubas fleeing through Togo and Benin Republic!
I suppose if everyone flees then the fighting will be over smiley
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by charlisco(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2006
i will not run, after everyone had flee,
Re: Fastest Way To Escape From Nigeria? by Mazi(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2006
Seun,

I believe IRAQ will be the easiest for you to run to. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Ready For A Us Student Visa Interview Please Help / Some Amazing Facts About Bahamas, Dubai, And Barbados. / Has Emigration Solved Our Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.