Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Look At What I Found!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What I Found!! (photo) (5133 Views)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Found!! (photo) by czarr(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Guys I just saw this money in my family house, what could you afford with it back then?

Indomie generation this is not your thread.

Lalasticlala.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
If you don't know what it could afford back then, then you're indomie generation.

And common sense should tell you to ask an elder in your family. Or perhaps, your entire extended family is made up of indomie generation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Ballzproblemm: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:
Guys I just saw this money in my family house, what could you afford with it back then?

Lalasticlala.
snap it frame it and sell it as NFT see which gullible fool go buy

5 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
It can afford indomie

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by RedChiefPriest: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
How much of this to buy that black sweet "baba dudu"?
Them don mess up this country

Dj! 3 kegs of palmwine, 1 for me,1 for Op and 1 for the woodcutter on that money.
Barman! Play me "there was a country" by Cardi B and Timi Dakolo.

7 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by gasparpisciotta: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Frame and keep it in good condition, it could be worth a lot that your future generations might value.

Nobody knows 2maro

5 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by PlayMaker14: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
It can get me Ojukwu Finger (A cone-shape candy)

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by czarr(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
snap it frame it and sell it as NFT see which gullible fool go buy
Lol nobody is that gullible.
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by czarr(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bluezy13:
If you don't know what it could afford back then, then you're indomie generation.

And common sense should tell you to ask an elder in your family. Or perhaps, your entire extended family is made up of indomie generation.
Ok
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:
Ok

Good.
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by brante(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
don't be surprised its a significant currency back then

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by LikeAking: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:

Lalasticlala.

It can buy a brand new Ferrari in the 70's

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by emorse(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:

Lalasticlala.
Take a picture of the reverse side. The Sherlock Holmes in me wants to check something. grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by czarr(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
emorse:

Take a picture of the reverse side. The Sherlock Holmes in me wants to check something. grin
you want to buy it? or you think I got it from somewhere online? Which is it?
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by 40fy: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2022

**Damn!! That note was introduced in 1973, before it was changed to a coin in 1989!!

*** In the fûckin' 70's, Nigeria Naira was tradin' at approximately 2 Naira per US Dollar!! See?? Hit the market with that note, then you're comin' back home with a truck of stuff, believe me!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by emorse(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:
you want to buy it? or you think I got it from somewhere online? Which is it?
She's you wan turn Sherlock Holmes table around ni? angry Oga upload something jor grin grin
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by JBriel: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:

Lalasticlala.

Coca cola was 50 Kobo then

Ekano Gowon

Condensed Drink ( Santana-tied Ice Cream )

Adoyo

A student size loaf of bread costs 1 Naira, then butter costs 50 Kobo

Afternoon meals at school 1 Naira

You could get small snacks with this. Kokoro If I can recall could be five pices for 50 Kobo. Same with Pako

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by NoQualmz: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2022
A bar of soap

Oh hw I miss going down broad street cry
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Bluezy13:

Bro why evils ? cry
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Bro why evils ? cry

It's a necessary evil.
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Axis313(m): 4:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeria has really turned upside down,when this 50 kobo note was in use dollar was valued at 2 naira,but in a space of not up to 35 years,due to policy somersault of our so called leaders,especially the current one,our naira is struggling to stay at 600 naira for a dollar.
The once upon a time strong and sought after currency is what everybody is running away from now.
The next president have very big work to do to put this country back on the road to prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by tayo60(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:

Coca cola was 50 Kobo then

A student size loaf of bread costs 1 Naira, then butter costs 50 Kobo

Afternoon meals at school 1 Naira

You could get small snacks with this. Kokoro If I can recall could be five pices for 50 Kobo. Same with Pako
Set awon alaye 80s
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by TeeGentle(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Bluezy13:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Nonexisting: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2022
E no pass sweet or chewing gum nau, no be 50k they write there.

Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Czarr, abeg where you dey? One alhaji dey fine that money, and it's very lucrative, if you get am plenty that one be say you don become millionaire overnight....
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2022
czarr:

Lalasticlala.

Weere, you yourself which generation you be ??
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Axis313:
Nigeria has really turned upside down,when this 50 kobo note was in use dollar was valued at 2 naira,but in a space of not up to 35 years,due to policy somersault of our so called leaders,especially the current one,our naira is struggling to stay at 600 naira for a dollar.
The once upon a time strong and sought after currency is what everybody is running away from now.
The next president have very big work to do to put this country back on the road to prosperity.
600 gini. Bros, you dey buy from inner black market be that. It's not even up to that in the bank.
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by czarr(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
Czarr, abeg where you dey? One alhaji dey fine that money, and it's very lucrative, if you get am plenty that one be say you don become millionaire overnight....
Lol seriously?
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
czarr:
Lol seriously?
you think I'm joking, abeg no be joke ooo... I no no why we dey think say everything for Nairaland na joke...
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by czarr(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
you think I'm joking, abeg no be joke ooo... I no no why we dey think say everything for Nairaland na joke...
How much can I get for the 50kobo?
Re: Look At What I Found!! (photo) by pregnantMan: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you dey Lagos you can actually sell that 50kobo note for nothing less than 10k per note

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates / GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months / ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.