Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid (16406 Views)

Ugwuanyi Inagurates Ogrute General Hospital Facility In Igbo-Eze North / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by OEPHIUS(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gov. Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, interacts with residents on security

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, on Sunday, visited the recently burnt office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Ogrute, Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of the state.

Gov. Ugwuanyi, who was received by the member representing Igbo-Eze North/Udenu Federal Constituency, Hon. Engr. Simon Atigwe, the Chairman of Igbo-Eze North LGA, Hon. Engr. Ejike Itodo and the Enugu North Senatorial District Vice Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Nze Michael Onyeze, among others, went round the building to ascertain the level of damage at the INEC facility.

The governor thereafter moved round the council area where he assessed and interacted with the residents on the need to continue to encourage and support the security agencies to safeguard life and property.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=593637985454024&id=100044234839321

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by PresidObi: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by smile11s(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is not SAFE anymore in Nigeria to write your FULL ADDRESS on your CV like you're inviting someone.

Instead of: 23, Ike Ekweremadu Road, Off Organ Harvest Bus Stop, Behind RCCG, Opposite #efcc office, Ikeja, Lagos

Write: Ikeja, Lagos
Your address will be requested when hired.

Vote Peter OBI for a safe Naija

God of Peter OBI is alive. Finally God say time for naija to be rescued.

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by epaganep: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by tillaman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
sad
Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by NaijaCover(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Cha E
Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Muhdkelli(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good one

Contact us for your laundry and cleaning services
around Lagos.
Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Dscop: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
VictoryTeam12:
I have a good and well trusted source, I do purchase my sure 2 odds, but I am going to be giving them for pay after winning, And the Games have been so extra classic good and okay, to an extend I do put all my hope on the games after I stake. I can proudly say the Sure 2 ODDS have made me benefit a lot from sport betting

Contact me on WhatsApp now if you’re interested

+12059844577

Don't you have something better to do with your life?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Okoroawusa: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even in the heavily terrorized North East they don't burn INEC offices neither do they stop people from voting.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by showlove911(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
How else can one define ineptitude and gross managerial incompetence of a leader

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by MVLOX(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmm....and election never near ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Starkid3010(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is what hebo do best

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Olamicwoto: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
If ipob like make dey burn all of una

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Yibo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yet they want us to vote for Peter Pandora Obituary

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Feggie3: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Thomthom(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na una know latter you go say Vote Peter Obi whereas his home is not settle..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Myfavourite: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
APC well-done..
Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Emilokoiyawon: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
shocked sad shocked shocked shocked

61 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Ubongdemaga: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
VictoryTeam12:
I have a good and well trusted source, I do purchase my sure 2 odds, but I am going to be giving them for pay after winning, And the Games have been so extra classic good and okay, to an extend I do put all my hope on the games after I stake. I can proudly say the Sure 2 ODDS have made me benefit a lot from sport betting

Contact me on WhatsApp now if you’re interested

+12059844577
send give me 08181703327
Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Pearl008: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Why? We don't need that because the country itself is already burning........

Meanwhile, Government will use the incident to catastrophe state fund.

Get your PVC now

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
None of these politicians have our interest.They all want to come and steal money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by IvarTheBoneless: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin

Eyah... this is where Pita Obi will get 90% votes.

Goodluck with Simon Ekpa.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by oshiiteoku: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
This dilapidated mud house is inec officewahala dey oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by chuksanambra: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
These ipob UGM are really stupid animals. Peter Obi is on the ballot and you are still threatening his base. Be like say madness dey worry all ipob members.

9 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid by Evaromantik(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
R

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IED Explodes, Kills 8 Repentant Boko Haram Members At Scavengers Site In Bama / Thugs Attack, Flog PDP Members At Ogun Tribunal Premises / $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.