Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock (6676 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / 2023: I've Not Endorsed Any Presidential Aspirant - Obasanjo / Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
There is a total disquiet in Yorubaland right now. The big pastors feel like a tsunami has hit them. How would Buhari a Muslim hand over to another Muslim president and a Muslim vice president? Haba Muslim. In a multi-religious nation like Nigeria, how can Tinubu afford to make about 100 million Christians just mere onlookers? What an insult to the diversity we say defines us? Why now, at the time religious crises are rising, American senators are threatening Nigeria for being intolerant and persecutive to Christians? The most embarrassing is that after that power will still go to Muslim North after 8 years. How did Tinubu calculate it? What is about to hit Nigeria?
One thing Yorubas are yet to understand is that Tinubu cares about no one. He can waste the entire Yoruba race for his ambition. The symbol on his caps stands for a snake that swallows itself. He is set to consume his Yoruba race to achieve his lifelong ambition. We are not worried that Tinubu picked a Muslim running mate. What shocks the southerners and most especially his Yoruba people is the high level of insensitivity, the hate, the neglect, the disregard that made him pick a Muslim as a vice. How can they swallow the poo Tinubu has dropped in their mouths? It's not about 2023, it's about the consequences that will come thereafter.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by bagirajoseph(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is a joke

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by ojun50(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Till election day

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
I have never seen such a joke.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
We know it's a win-easy for Obi but Tinubu is a beast.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
By tomorrow, the war will start officially

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by OceanEye: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has no choice than to pick a Muslim running mate. He risks losing an election if he chose a Christian running mate..... Unfortunately we just have to deal with that.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by VoteObi2023: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
OceanEye:
Tinubu has no choice than to pick a Muslim running mate. He risks losing an election if he chose a Christian running mate..... Unfortunately we just have to deal with that.
He has a choice. He is just a terrorist sympathizer

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by Eriggs: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Osinbajo in shock? Mumu and lie lie post.
Korokoro lie.
Amadioha punish all ipob terrorists

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by OceanEye: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

He has a choice. He is just a terrorist sympathizer

Let's be honest here, he has no choice. He is trying to avoid being shunned by nothern voters, who have highest voting power.... He knew that they can give stupid excuse if given chance, like, a " Yoruba presido and a Christian vice is a big no for us"

Majority of Hausa Muslims don't recognize Yoruba Muslims as genuine ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by Arysexy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari Muslim = 8 yrs

Tinubu Muslim Muslim= 8yrs?

2031 Northern Muslim= 8 yrs?

God forbid

Christians are not daft

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by OceanEye: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Of all the Northern Moslems, he chose a terrorist. Yoruba Moslems are traitors

No. He considered his long term ambition first.... that's why I mentioned earlier to let us be honest first.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by ZombieTAMER: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
OceanEye:

Exactly my brother
Tinubu and APc have gone for a Muslim Muslim ticket because there's no competent Christian Southerner or notherner in the country.
They're all corrupt and daft

Buhari will handover to Tinubu
Tinubu will handover to a northern Muslim
nothing will happen

sai Buhari
sai Tinubu
sai shettima
sai lawan
sai Gbajiabiamila

nb .. inec chairman is a Muslim.. for announcement of results
police Igp... for shooting practice

1 Like

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by oyatz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
There is a total disquiet in Yorubaland right now. The big pastors feel like a tsunami has hit them. How would Buhari a Muslim hand over to another Muslim president and a Muslim vice president? Haba Muslim. In a multi-religious nation like Nigeria, how can Tinubu afford to make about 100 million Christians just mere onlookers? What an insult to the diversity we say defines us? Why now, at the time religious crises are rising, American senators are threatening Nigeria for being intolerant and persecutive to Christians? The most embarrassing is that after that power will still go to Muslim North after 8 years. How did Tinubu calculate it? What is about to hit Nigeria?
One thing Yorubas are yet to understand is that Tinubu cares about no one. He can waste the entire Yoruba race for his ambition. The symbol on his caps stands for a snake that swallows itself. He is set to consume his Yoruba race to achieve his lifelong ambition. We are not worried that Tinubu picked a Muslim running mate. What shocks the southerners and most especially his Yoruba people is the high level of insensitivity, the hate, the neglect, the disregard that made him pick a Muslim as a vice. How can they swallow the poo Tinubu has dropped in their mouths? It's not about 2023, it's about the consequences that will come thereafter.

Did you by this lamentation already conclude that Tinubu will win?

Have you easily given up on the possibility that Peter Obi will win?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by VoteObi2023: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
OceanEye:

No. He considered his long term ambition first.... that's why I mentioned earlier to let us be honest first.
I don't care. Why a terrorist? Why Shettima of all people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by JoeNL22(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.

Get your PVC now, I repeat now, not pronow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by Ikpaitid: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
IPOB people are really crying. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by ScamHunter: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Yoruba 'big pastors' set the ball of Islamization rolling in 2015 out of hatred for Jonathan. Thank God for Oyedepo l, the lone voice in the wilderness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by techWriter3: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2022
politicians is a wisecrack
Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by ArewaNorth: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Arysexy:
Buhari Muslim = 8 yrs

Tinubu Muslim Muslim= 8yrs?

2031 Northern Muslim= 8 yrs?

God forbid

Christians are not daft

Either Northern Muslim 16yrs or Muslim 16yrs shocked

1 Like

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by JoeNL22(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Your entire region has been relegated to a dot in a circle...just 5% fourth class citizens who are 100 years away from Aso Rock.

Yet, here you're foaming like a rabid dog dishing advice to someone who survived Abacha, OBJ and a gang up of No 1, 2 and 3 Men in this regime and beat them all.

If you have any brain matter, you would know he's far more knowledgeable than your entire region COMBINED.
Brooo.....there is nothing like 5% in Nigeria. Secondly, Tinubu is against the people and the people against him. Atiku has faced worst!. So all what your saying is just too irrelevant and out of place. Thirdly, you that is knowledgeable ehnnn!......can you share your insights on how Emilokan aka the BAT thing can win this election?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by yyba: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Is anyone forcing you to vote muslim/ muslim ticket
Zikojukwu:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by MarketDispatch: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Tell your people to get their PVC and come out to vote
Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by KanterKita: 4:15am On Jul 11, 2022
It speaks volumes of the Yoruba moslem and Tinubu. The implication of this choice of a moslem vice presidential candidate for APC by Tinubu is the belief of the Yoruba/southern Nigeria moslem that his practice of Islamic religion is inferior to the north’s Islamic religion, and therefore he and his religion is not acceptable to the north. The north would accept northern moslem, nothing else. Damn the northern Christian. Damn the other Nigerian Christians. Sorry for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by frasher: 4:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Please can you also share with us the video where Yemi Osibanjo alter these words against Tinubu and the entire yoruba people. Thank you.
Zikojukwu:
Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:

yeah obi will win 12m

Atiku 4k

Tinubu 9k

I've never seen a delusional people as Igbo before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock by wiseoneking: 5:04am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

yeah obi will win 12m

Atiku 4k

Tinubu 9k

I've never seen a delusional people as Igbo before
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Secret Visits To T.B. Joshua Worries SSS / Why Ifeanyi Ubah Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.